I didn't get to the Indian Larry memorial until about 7pm. It was already dark out and ending soon. Nonetheless, it was an impressive tribute to an impressive man.
N 14th st, the location of Larry's garage/shop, was closed off. There was a stage & bbq outside and beer inside the shop. Here are some pictures.
Indian Larry RIP.
Recent Related Entries
- "50 Kent Festival" to include concerts, Sunday night movies, a Brooklyn Flea market, craft fair & more
- Verboten opens Williamsburg dance club tonight
- Spike Lee talks gentrification, 'motherfucking hipsters' (listen)
- Bowery Presents opening 2000 capacity venue 'Brooklyn Classic' in East Williamsburg?
- Brooklyn killer was in Free Keys, 'sister band' of Yellow Dogs; Police suspect money was motive ++ more details
Leave a Comment
- Anonymous wrote: Evan Seinfeld is going to be playing with King Crimson on their nex... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: H A I R P L U G S... [more]
- massagem Recife wrote: Times are the best tracks in my opinion, but all of them show quali... [more]
- massagem Recife wrote: which it turns out was his job (not babbling into the microphone a... [more]
- massagem Recife wrote: pound topless fatso sweating all over them... [more]
- massagem Recife wrote: This is REAL ROCK N ROLL !!!!... [more]
- massagem Recife wrote: They were great at the Knitting Factory in May.... [more]
- massagem Recife wrote: so i end up just listening to the cure..... [more]
- Pitchfork Festival 2014 day 1 pics (Beck, Giorgio Moroder, Sun Kil Moon, Sharon Van Etten, Factory Floor, more)
- The National began their three-night run in Prospect Park (Night 1 with Phosphorescent -- pics & setlist)
- Governors Ball 2014 day 3 pics (Vampire Weekend, Interpol, James Blake, Kills, Tyler the Creator, Earl Sweatshirt, more)
- Sasquatch 2014 day 2 pics (The National, Cut Copy, MIA, Neko Case, Deafheaven, Violent Femmes, Panda Bear, more)
- an interview w/ Neil Halstead of Slowdive (on the reunion, a new album, writing songs & more)
- Ten (somewhat smaller) Northside shows we're excited to see
- an interview with Owen Pallet (on songwriting, music press, why he hates Beyonce & Rihanna... JUST KIDDING!)
- an interview w/ Future Islands (who played Webster Hall last night, streaming DC show tonight) -- on going viral, making pop music, how they got started & more
- Luke Haines talks new solo LP, Auteurs reissues, the rock mythology of NYC and more in BV interview
Browse Categories (or Browse Tags)