Posted in music on November 2, 2005
"Brooklyn-based quartet GRIZZLY BEAR have generated some buzz with their sleepy, psychedelic first album and dynamic live shows, but everyone is really twittering about their suggestive press photos. Band members are pictured sprawled out on a shag carpet, in front of a sign on a barn proclaiming, 'Gay Seed, Inc.,' and most blatantly, shirtless and shaving each other's faces in the bathroom. Good thing the music is just as seductive." [The Village Voice awards them for Best Homoerotic, Lackadaisical-Chic Press Photos]
HORN OF PLENTY
* Download "Deep Sea Diver" (MP3) from Insound.
* Read the Pitchfork review of Final Fantasy's Don't Ask remix
* Download that remix and two more @ TTIKTDA
* Watch the video for Deep Sea Diver
* Listen to even more Grizzly Bear @ their website.
* Read the Stylus review of Horn of Plenty
* Order Horn of Plenty + Bonus remix CD for just $12.99