Posted in music | pictures on May 15, 2006

Skid Row's Sebastian Bach is everywhere all of a sudden - he plays a part on Gilmore Girls, hosted that VH1 Metal countdown show, hung out at the recent Rolling Stone party, and he's filming a reality television show called Supergroup with Biohazard's Evan Seinfeld, Ted Nugent, Jason Bonham, and Anthrax's Scott Ian. Last week he got Axl Rose to speak on the radio.

AXL HAPPY TO HAVE HIS FRIEND ON STAGE
Guns N Roses @ hammerstein Ballroom

Friday night I saw Sebastian three different times at the Guns N' Roses show. First I saw him walking in to the venue (making metal faces and putting his hands in the air to the cheering crowd), then he made an appearance on the side of the stage while we were waiting for GNR to play, and lastly he actually joined Axl on stage for a surreal rendition of My Michelle.

Guns N Roses @ hammerstein Ballroom

WOW! Axl Rose and Sebastian Bach! Two of the greatest frontmen ever. How surreal indeed!

Posted by Ralphoid | May 15, 2006 1:36 PM

WOW! I am so jealous. I wish I had gone to that show. I wasn't sure if Axl would even show up so I didn't even bother to try. Thanks for the pics.

I love Bas.

*Sigh*

Posted by Laurie | May 15, 2006 2:26 PM

The both of them were absolutely HOT!

Posted by Amy | May 18, 2006 9:18 AM

que lindo

Posted by carolina de melo | May 19, 2006 3:47 PM

que bellesa ...esas voses..esas personas...nada mas que decir

los artistas pa lindos XP

Posted by Anonymous | May 20, 2006 9:55 PM

i wanna be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Skid Row is the BEST!! EVER!! | May 24, 2006 1:19 AM

lo mejor de lo mejor por fin se pusieron las pilas....queremos mas fotos y si se puede algunos videos mejor ok

Posted by Anonymous | May 27, 2006 4:29 PM

Was there...loved it. Love them both. Great photos :)

Posted by Lola | May 29, 2006 12:09 AM

what the hell? axl is obviously a rock god. but sebastian bach? it's like taking a girl from the high school softball team and asking her to play with the yankees. and the biggest insult of all is that he's wearing a pantera shirt? does phil anselmo know about this? looks like bach stole his hairstyle from farah fawcett. and hes had more plastic surgery than she has.

Posted by matt | June 6, 2006 9:44 AM

i love axl rose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by robert | June 11, 2006 12:53 AM

Axl Rocked it at Download 2006, he is so sexy!!! loved his little dance move's PWHORE..........he's hot!!!!

Posted by Helen | June 12, 2006 9:17 AM

Posted by Helen | June 12, 2006 9:18 AM

Posted by Helen | June 12, 2006 9:18 AM

Free Skid Row show this Saturday!!!

-it's at starland ballroom though, in jersey. just use the pswd SKIDSTAR here:

Posted by Pete | June 22, 2006 2:44 PM

Axl looks good

Posted by Boryana | June 27, 2006 2:02 AM

Sebastian Bach is fuckin HOT!!!!!!!!!! I would fuck him right here and now!

Posted by Anonymous | July 7, 2006 12:58 AM

i love sebastian cause he's the best singer and the hottest man i've ever seen

Posted by diane | July 19, 2006 8:39 AM

Axl and Sebastian omg man im so pissed I missed that show. O well.
axl ur so hot and sebastian ur evn hotter.
peace, Hannah.

Posted by Hannah | July 20, 2006 2:46 AM

Axl and Sebastian omg man im so pissed I missed that show. O well.
axl ur so hot and sebastian ur evn hotter.
peace, Hannah.

Posted by Hannah | July 20, 2006 2:47 AM

te amo axl rose lo mejor mijito rico

Posted by jeremy | July 28, 2006 8:20 PM

te amo axl rose lo mejor mijito rico

Posted by jeremy | July 28, 2006 8:20 PM

I finally saw them in London last night! Sebastian has THE BEST VOICE EVER!! Axl was fucking amazing!! They are both sooooo hot!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by serena | July 31, 2006 5:49 PM

I finally saw them in London last night! Sebastian has THE BEST VOICE EVER!! And Axl was fucking amazing!! They are both sooooo hot!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by serena | July 31, 2006 5:50 PM

I love them both...Look, Guns And Roses and Skid Row were (and for me still ARE) the best hard rock bands ever!!! Sebastian has a fucking graet voice, so does Axl.
I wand Guns and Skid Row back together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll sell my fucking house to see 'em back again...

Posted by Kath | September 2, 2006 3:05 AM

hello.............

Posted by rhyl | September 8, 2006 2:31 AM

Time may pass but idols will remain. Axl is a great showman and his talent is superb.

Posted by Roy | September 10, 2006 10:40 PM

YEA

Posted by Anonymous | September 16, 2006 11:34 AM

Sebastian good Axl too.... I want more pictures to BRET MICHAELS please... Bret you're un papacitoooo lindooo

Posted by Shirley | September 25, 2006 6:28 PM

hey hey my my rock n roll will never die!!!!! i love u both so much ! but where the hell r u? im 34 and followed u guys from day 1 come back and rock this bitch!!!! my nick name is ragdoll and i want 2 rock again!!! come on bill sebastian?its still in your heart,and i believe n u both!!!! so get off your asses and let me b your rocket queen and i want your big guns!!!come on guys lets rock this joint!!!

Posted by missy | October 17, 2006 4:24 PM

I like it.... son unos divinos los dos... pero mi corazón es de NIKKI SIXX I love you Nikki wherever you are..
NIKKI SIXX THE BEST!!!!!
Long Live to MOTLEY CRUE

Posted by Yessye | October 20, 2006 5:23 PM

AXL ROSE IS THE HOTTEST MAN IN THE WORLD!!!!!

Posted by LAURA | December 4, 2006 6:29 PM

I saw them in Edmonton, Canada. It was two amazing concerts in one. I didn't sit in my seat for hours. It was fucking amazing. Will never forget it. Better than Metallica/G-N-R.

Posted by Stacy | December 11, 2006 3:01 AM

axl rose ive been email nearly all your sites hopeing u will answer me i love u and when am older i want 2 be like but ill never be as good as u a dont think no 1 will be as good as u.
u r my totall hero i think of u everyday, im crazy 4 u baby.
If u i see u r talk 2 u u have no ider how happy i will be it will be more than happy.
I need 2 see u it gets me upset u have no ider how much i love u axl rose.
You will probibly have lodes of girls saying they love u but i really truely do u r my obseshion and i cant spell hahaha fuck!!!
lodes of lads have asked me out and i have went no i love axl rose hahahaha so get bent 2 them my love is for u untill i die axl.
i kiss the tv when u come on and i think ive gon totally mad because now i talk 2 pictures of you.
love u axl rose love kayls
p.s hi guns 'n' roses fans u ok people??

Posted by kayls | December 11, 2006 2:50 PM

u r my totall hero i think of u everyday, im crazy 4 u baby.
I need 2 see u it gets me upset u have no ider how much i love u axl rose.
love u axl rose love kayls
p.s hi guns 'n' roses fans u ok people??

Posted by kayls | December 11, 2006 2:51 PM

Sebastian Bach etas hecho un cueraso mi hijito lindo.... te amo

Posted by Jesse | December 15, 2006 11:42 AM

Axl's concert was AMAZING at the Garden. He is still and always be my idol. Axl if you at some point read this, you never went to Peru but I finally saw you this past November in NY; it was a dream come true. If I thought you were so hot on TV, You are even more handsome,desirable and HOTTER in person (better than before!). And no matter what, I will be your fan forever and ever.
Love you

Posted by Yovana | December 20, 2006 8:26 PM

axl i love you i can never get over u hahaha am a teeine over u hahaha cant waite for your new cd wooooo u mean the world to me and 2 be on stage and sing and have people screeming my name and sing my songs would be a MINT!! but not as mint as seeing u i hate it when people come on msn protending 2 be axl it makes me sad axl if u are reading this i no you probs have lodes of girls saying this but i do love you and no 1 can understan how much i do.
hahaha am silly but i do
omg u r so sexi axl and i dont just like you for you for the person you r and hey this is comeing from my heart hahah i love all your old songs and new i love better out of your new songs but i love welcome to the jungle, paridis city, gareden of eden, mr brownstone, sweet child of mine yesterday night train and its so easy i could go on for eve u r the most cool band ever and i love u axl hehehyou were mint live at newcastle i loved every moment of it

Posted by kayls love axl | December 21, 2006 6:56 AM

axl rose é tudo para min todos gostão dele porraele é um linddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...d+

Posted by nina kell | January 7, 2007 9:40 AM

Hey axl!! I just wanted to let u know that u r the sexiest guy in the world and u will always be to me!! Just to let u know that i got a kick ass tatoo on my back of the two guns and roses!!
Love ya and GUNS N ROSES IS THE WHAT ROCK N ROLL IS ALL ABOUT

Posted by Brittany | January 14, 2007 9:09 PM

HELLOW AMERIC
AMO AXL ROSE ELE É UM MAXIMO ERA TODA PATY GIRL MAIS AGORA AMO AXL ROSE O CARA É MUITO BOM
SEI Q VCS PENSAM MAL DO BRAZIL MAS O BRAZIL TM VIOLENCIA E TUDO MAIS,MAS O BRASIL TAMBÉM TM SERUMANOS COMO VCS PESSOAS BOAS E COM MENTE DE QUERER AJUDAR!!!
AMO BRAZIL.LOVE AMERICAN
BRAZIL E AMERICAN
GOOD BYE SORRY I´LOVE GUNS N´ROSE
AMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUITO
YO A~MO MUY GUNS ELLES SÓN MUY BUENOS
AMO GUNS N´ROSE PARA SEMPRE
I LOVE GUNSN´ROSE FOREVER
YO AMO GUNS N´ROSE PARA SIEMPRE
BEIJOS,KISS,BESOS.../

Posted by nina kell | January 25, 2007 9:42 AM

OLA MEU MSN É

HELLOW MY MSN IS

HOLA MI MSN ES

NINAKELL@ROCK.COM.BR
AXL Y LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Posted by NINA KELL | January 25, 2007 9:46 AM

nahh axl needs to get rid of his disgusting braids and then i will be happy.

Posted by Anonymous | February 19, 2007 9:16 PM

whered my fkn comment go???

Posted by SADAHHHHHHH | February 19, 2007 9:17 PM

axl es lo mejor que pudo crear dios,el es un cuchiken papito bque mas puedo decir el es unico

Posted by joselyn | April 20, 2007 7:57 PM

axl te super amoooooooooooo sos lo mejor me encanta el estilo de musica la letra de tus canciones el sentimiento con el que las cantas me gusta desde ya la personalidad que tenes sos el gran y unico amor de mi vida te sigo todo el tiempo y vivo con la esperanza de poder verte y escucharte tocar en argentina my love for erver is axl rose te super super amooooooooooooooo claudia de argentina bahia blanca

Posted by kaly | May 7, 2007 4:15 PM

Axl..... please come back and start touring again!!!!!!! i would absolutly LOVE if you would come anywhere near north carolna!!! ur 1 and only real love,

Erin -LOVE YA!!!

Posted by erin | May 27, 2007 6:47 PM

ok all you biatches back off of my rose man... He is all mine...His heart has belonged to me since he was in high school.. Of course i was only in junior high but he still loves me and always will. so realize he is just a fantasy for you all.. so sorry ..not enough to go around..I seen him in cleaveland ohio just last november and he told me i was the only one he has ever loved and would ever love... so sorry hooooers.. hahahahahahahahahah....

Posted by Tammy Jo Rose | May 29, 2007 7:24 PM

Axl is the best that everbody knows!!!!!
He s so good , preety and charmed..i could give all to meet axl and duff.................ooooooooooooo god!!!!

Posted by Bad obssesion | June 21, 2007 6:04 AM

YOU ARE THE BEST AND SEXIEST MY AXL,,WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER,,KISSES from your SweetChild

Posted by YourSweetChild | June 27, 2007 5:46 AM

Posted by YourSweetChild | June 27, 2007 5:46 AM

Posted by YourSweetChild | June 27, 2007 5:46 AM

Posted by YourSweetChild | June 27, 2007 5:46 AM

sebastian.....hes da gratest....wid an amazing voice

Posted by Theja | July 7, 2007 9:18 AM

nady_92_14@hotmail.com

aguante guns n roses

agregen

Posted by glam rose | January 31, 2008 12:54 PM

hi's king , big hello from kosova

Posted by fisyyy | April 8, 2008 10:44 AM

o my fucken god i love AXL ROSE he is ssooo fucken HOTT!!!!!! i love his song sweet child 'o'mine! but i hate his braded hair i loved it when it was all flowiy and nice!!! *sigh* ahhh the days! I LOVE YOU AXL ROSE!!!!! bye

Posted by axllover!!! <3 | October 24, 2008 6:42 PM

Sebastian was a living god in earth in the early 90's... How old was him? 24? Humm, delicious... He was the real hot man of my live. hu, you too Axl but Sebastian comes first...
Love you forever Sebastian!!!

Posted by Pat from Brazil | November 13, 2008 7:28 PM

Axl Rose is disgusting and throws temper tantrums like a child. Grow up people!

Posted by anonymous | January 15, 2011 5:03 PM