I'm way behind in posting my weekly Sirius radio playlists. The last one I posted was Week 8. Here's the playlist from Week 11 (8/15/2006). On this show I played all music that came out on Merge Records, and all music that happens to be available in MP3 format...
1) Superchunk - Becoming a Speck
2) And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead - Mistakes and Regrets
3) Pipe - Chula
4) Dinosaur Jr. - Forget the Swan
5) Lou Barlow - Home
6) American Music Club - Only Love Can Set You Free
7) Portastatic - Lively Chase
8) The Essex Green - Old Dominion
9) Camera Obscura - If Looks Could Kill
10) The Clientele - E.M.P.T.Y.
11) Lambchop - Paperback Bible
12) Spoon - The Way We Get By
13) Neutral Milk Hotel - Holland 1945
14) The Rosebuds - Blue Bird
15) Teenage Fanclub - It's All in My Mind
16) Robert Pollard - Love is Stronger Than Witchcraft
17) Rader Bros. - Is That Blood?
18) Ganger - Blaufest
19) Seaweed - Thru The Window
20) Imperial Teen - Million Dollar Man
21) Spaceheads - Angel Station
22) Tenement Halls - Starless Nights
23) Paul Burch - isolda
24) Guv'ner - Lucky Ladybug
25) Portastatic - I wanna Know Girls
26) M Ward - Undertaker
27) Destroyer - Watercolours on the Ocean
28) White Whale - Admiral
29) Arcade Fire - Rebellion (Lies)
"Merge Records is an independent record label based in Durham, North Carolina. Merge was originally founded in Chapel Hill, North Carolina by Mac McCaughan and Laura Ballance in 1989 as a way to release singles and cassettes from their band Superchunk, and music created by friends. The first Merge full-length release came on April 1, 1992 with MRG020 Superchunk - Tossing Seeds, the band's first collection of singles." [Wikipedia]
BrooklynVegan Blog Radio airs on Sirius Satellite's Left of Center on Tuesday nights @ 10 pm EST, and I think they re-run it on Friday at the same time.