Posted in music on October 31, 2006

DOWNLOAD: Voicedude - The Crazy Voices Inside My Head (MP3)

"He then comes over to Elijah’s table. I’m like 'Oh my god they are totes gonna make out'. Jared puts his arm on the hobbits back and starts whispering stuff in his ear and and occasionally pulling back to look him in the face" [DListed]

Jared Leto & Elijah Wood

Jared Leto & Elijah Wood

Jared Leto & Elijah Wood

"Jared then walks away and Elijah turns to his date for the evening friends and says something. Well something about this must have pissed Jared off because he comes running back to the table, grabs Elijah by the neck and starts screaming at him. All I could catch was Jared calling him a “fucking asshole”. He then shoves Elijah and storms off. Bodyguards come up and Elijah assures everyone he’s fine."

Thanks to Greg Lustberg for sending in these pics of the recent mtvU Awards incident.

then what happens? what happens? what happ p en s , happ pe n s what w h a ttt ha ve to know wha t ha pppens. wha t goo d i s poppular cu l tu re ful l o f s hit. musi c scene indi e baands cmj is horrid and n o thi ng . joy d i visio n? sla ver y, cat holic chu rc h con v er ted s lave s in cha in s one by o n e t o cathol i cs be fo re boar di ng them to a ship fo r sl avery where they we re al l thrown on e a ch ot her like p il es of pil lows and some di e d from suff o ca ting be ca us e of poop o n the m. and the cm j starts, hallowee n jare d leto, woodie s, blog s , girl f rie nds, green p oint, and the rea l po int? worl d is a c u nt.

Posted by gold | October 31, 2006 2:55 AM

My guess of the conversation:

Elijah: Hey, Jared! You know your music sucks and you look like a fake My Chemical Romance band member? Or are you simply trying to pull teenage girls like you usually do?

Jared: Sure hobbit! But the next time you try and schtup my friend's ex...don't do it in front of me. And I'm not trying to be MCR...it's Panic! In the Crisco. Got it!?!

Posted by Jamon Con Queso | October 31, 2006 8:05 AM

Guest commenter Devendra Banhart, everyone!

Posted by Scott | October 31, 2006 8:16 AM

Did this place not have a coat check room or were these celebs too cheap to check their coats? Also, WTF is that chick to the left of Elijah Wood in the bottom picture wearing?

Posted by platinum | October 31, 2006 11:46 AM

Elijah Wood's date was a female??

Posted by Anonymous | October 31, 2006 12:35 PM

Actually, i heard the conversation also: Jared said verbatim to Elijah 'I work my fucking ass off just like you do! If you have something to say to me, say it now!' Elijah kept saying alright man, calm down man, etc... And then the Stereogum blog guy got forcibly removed by security a few minutes later while Elijah's girl friend was yelling at someone that Jared had just been there and had Elijah around the neck. Pretty wild scene overall.

Posted by greg | October 31, 2006 1:21 PM

"marry me! bury me!"

Posted by cranky | October 31, 2006 1:47 PM

Jared looks a bit messed up here. He really shoulda stayed in his seat if he'd prone to drunken rages-- or whatever he chose to ingest that would make him look like a total a$$. If Greg's comment above is true, Jared comes off looking like a complete tool. He DOES know that Lij made the comments about his band sucking (ahemCOUGH*onlythetruth*hackAHEM) four years ago... yes?
It's time for some Zen, methinks.

Posted by Caz | October 31, 2006 1:52 PM

hey 'gold' - how did Catholics and Joy Division offend you? ya know, cuz Catholics and Joy Division are so closely related and all. also, what does catholicism have to do with slavery? Saint Bathilde was one of the only voices to oppose slavery in the 600's. Also, if people are baptized, that acknowledges that they have souls. That is not consistent with your account of "baptism in chains." If you are going to make this foolish and ignorant drunken rant at 3am, please show some cites for your claims when you sober up.

Posted by Anonymous | October 31, 2006 2:37 PM

anonymous duuuude, caaaaaaalm dooooooown. or, are you jared?

Posted by duuude | October 31, 2006 2:54 PM

I was so there and sat behind Elija Wood... Elija said to him:

"Nice fingerless gloves. But do you know what the hardest part about wearing fingerless gloves to an awards show like this is?"

to which Jared Leto replied "No, what?".

And the Elijas said "Telling your dad that you're gay!".

Posted by chris | October 31, 2006 4:33 PM

jared: hey these pants are too tight on me and my tiny balls are getting crushed. since you're a littler guy, how's about i take your pants and you take mine...

elijah: what, me? my pants? dude, why don't you just go buy your own pants? aren't you, like, making gazillions of dollars off of being in a two-bit, posturing knock-off 'emotive' band?

[jared pulls away to look quizotically into elijah's face]

jared: you're right! gosh, i should just go buy some new pants, maybe stop by the aveda counter, too. thanks brah! but i still like your pants...

[looks again]

elijah, growing uncomfortable: well, you can't have them, but good luck clothes shopping. pick me up some fritos while you're at it.

[leto starts walking away]

elijah (to friends): dude, jared leto wants into my pants. i don't think he can afford new ones... the poor guy...

jared (returning): THE HELL YOU SAY! i work my f*cking ass off just like you do! if you have something to say to me, say it now!

Posted by katie, a princess | October 31, 2006 4:46 PM

i fucking swear, that picture makes Leto look like some kinda vampire. he looks like hes about ta neckbite!

and which one was the date? the girl with the funny jacket or the old one with the rabbit teeth?

Posted by ffordegroupie | October 31, 2006 6:46 PM

I think Leto is having the most entertaining Mid-Life Crisis ever.

I call for a celbrity boxing special!! Fight to the death. Huzzah.

Posted by Molly | November 1, 2006 1:37 AM

unfortunatly the one with the rabbit teeth.

Posted by simpleprincess | November 1, 2006 2:29 AM

this picture make jared look so fucken sexie.dam kick his ass jared

Posted by kimmy | November 15, 2006 1:53 PM

I've heard that Elijah actually insulted Shannon in that conversation. And you don't mess with the Leto brothers. They bloody faces for each other.

Shannon lept over the drumset to beat the shit out of a security guard that hurt Jared once.

I wish he'd gone ahead and kicked his ass, but Jared is actually not that much of an asshole. I will say this though. I love Elijah, but he was a complete and utter dipshit.

I kinda lost all respect for him.

Do not mess with a guy's family, thats all I'm saying.

Posted by Brits | November 15, 2006 8:01 PM

You heard that on a 30 Seconds to Mars message board, right?

Posted by Anonymous | November 15, 2006 9:57 PM

OMFG i am in love with jared leto.
he is one hott piece of ass.
&& he can really sing.
he is awsome

Posted by Andrea | December 13, 2006 7:44 PM

OMFG i am in love with jared leto.
he is one hott piece of ass.
&& he can really sing.
he is awsome

Posted by Andrea | December 13, 2006 7:44 PM

WHAT happened???

Posted by Tonia | December 20, 2006 7:16 PM

omg this site is hilarous (<------if thats how you spell it?)but jared still looks gorgoues(<------if thats how you spell it?) as he always does

Posted by Kj | December 22, 2006 11:52 AM

he is totally hot and he knows it

Posted by jamie | December 22, 2006 11:56 AM

you go Jared!!!!:)Kick some hobbit @$$!!!!

Posted by Anonymous | December 24, 2006 8:14 PM

Brother Leto rules!! kiss

Posted by Thea | December 26, 2006 4:54 PM

I just love anonymous people!!

Posted by Marta Turela | December 29, 2006 8:33 AM

Euh..duuude, actually I don't understand the whole 'telling your dad you're gay' thing either...Can anyone help??!!?

Posted by Myself.. | December 31, 2006 6:29 PM

"I was so there and sat behind Elija Wood... Elija said to him:

to which Jared Leto replied "No, what?".

And the Elijas said "Telling your dad that you're gay!".

Jared Leto didn't get it at first. A few seconds later, he got the joke and was all pissed off."

Hey Chris, i read this a couple of times and i still didn't get the joke...can u explain it, please...

Posted by Vanda | December 31, 2006 9:39 PM

FUCK why is he gay i love him!!!!! fuck this stupid ass shyte he was my husband :[[ now he takes it up the ass **tear** i guess i wasnt good enough i dont have a penis!!!

Posted by Leah Buchanan | January 6, 2007 7:11 PM

Jared Leto rules--people who don't think so are just freaking jealous!!! Screw the hobbit to hell!!!! Elijah is one ugly bug eye!!!

Posted by annie | January 8, 2007 2:47 PM

this is hilarious...good on ya. Jared ..not the hobbo..

Posted by Sandra | January 11, 2007 7:59 PM

Jared Leto could beat the shit outta Elijah.
Elijah is one creepy guy. He has HUGE ego, seriously. Someone needs to beat it out of him. If that somone is Jared, then yay for Jared.

Posted by charrrrface. | January 19, 2007 12:33 AM

elijah sucks ass, end of story that dickfaced schmuckk is luky jared didnt kick his sorry ass right there if that was me i know i would have...

Posted by julianne | January 19, 2007 12:05 PM

hey guys jared leto is not gay, none of them are.... its just a big rumor about them! so Leah B. u can still have ur fantasies about jared! lol he is one hot ass man, fuck elijah he is ugly and jealous about 30 seconds to mars! also known as the greatest band ever!

Posted by jessica | January 21, 2007 7:16 PM

Elijah is cute but I could bet my money he Insulted the leto brothers, and he is telling a whole other thing in theonering.net just to save his ass

Go Jared!!

Posted by Sora | January 25, 2007 9:03 PM

Elijah Wood told Jane magazine that all he had said was that he didn't like 30 Seconds to Mars:
http://imdb.com/news/wenn/2007-01-25/ seventh item

Posted by I don't like 30 Seconds to Mars, either | January 25, 2007 11:05 PM

Elijah wood gets what he deserves. 30 Seconds to mars is an awsome band and if he said something about the leto brothers behind their back instead of to their face, it's a shame jared did'nt slam elijah's face into the table, maybe then elijah would keep his mouth shut.

GO JARED!

Posted by karyn | January 26, 2007 10:26 PM

What the f**k?!Was that ugly hobbit out of his mind or smth??!I agree with most of comments here...If I were Jared, I would do the same and even more..He's band is the most nice group ever..And if Wood doesn't like Leto's music, he's better to keep it to himself without discussing in public.I'm shocked with that accident.Jared was really pissed if he attacked Wood.
karyn, you are right. Elijah got what he deserved...Jared shouldn't listen to anyone, especially such an asshole as Wood is..30 stM, Jared and Shannon are the best!

Posted by A Beautiful Lie | January 27, 2007 3:56 AM

Jared Leto's a borderline fag, and 30 seconds to mars is some of the shittiest fucking music ive heard yet.

The entire industry is going to shit.

That is all.

Posted by Mr. Obvious | January 27, 2007 8:22 AM

you leto fanboys are all dipshits. will you listen to yourselves? "if i were leto i'd kick his ass for talking shit... got what he deserved... blah, blah, blah." elijah has every right to dislike leto's shitty band. like he said, it's nothing personal. and if he takes something like that personal, he has no business in the entertainment industry. so get off of leto's jock and quit blowing each other's limp dicks in a lame attempt to pump yourselves up and give yourselves some semblance of masculinity. fuck, we already know you listen to 30 seconds to mars. if that doesn't scream gay i don't know what does.

Posted by refused | January 28, 2007 2:06 PM

Так, о чем базар??! Щас всех порву как тузик грелку, кто будет наезжать на Лето и его группу. Сраные хоббиты must die! Я принципиально пишу по-русски, чтоб вас всех...Сами вы дерьмо собачье, если вам группа не нравится! Нечего переходить на личности и оскорблять фанатов! На себя посмотрите...

Posted by Me | January 28, 2007 11:09 PM

Jared Leto: ur so hot i luv u!!!!!

Posted by Jasmin | January 29, 2007 3:10 PM

Hey Jared and Shannon and the rest of you she-males in 30 seconds to Mars"YOUR MUSIC SUCKS" it is about as original as mock chicken ooh wait maybe i shouldn't speak my mind for fear of being choked by the little girlie man!!

Posted by Music4lifeLive4Music | January 29, 2007 5:46 PM

i totally agree with u Mr. Obvious and with Refused... Leto is a fuking asshole and he's so insecure about himself and about his music..if he wasn't then he wouldn't have cared about what Elijah thinks. i love Elijah most of all and he's an amazing talented actor.

Posted by GH | January 30, 2007 11:21 PM

30 seconds to mars is awesome. you can tell that even if you didn't like the band, they r great musicians!! hey you hobbit guy: go to hell!!!!

Posted by la piña | February 2, 2007 11:36 PM

i love you elijah you r a very good star i wish i could marry someone like you i am 14 if you want to know me closer get into my email \ louly_toty@yahoo.com my number is :00200126798848

Posted by hader ahmed | February 3, 2007 6:43 PM

heya i cant believe he done that!!! oh if your a fan of Elijah then please vote site of the month for my elijah site it takes 1sec to do, click on the link and then vote for elijahwoodalwaysandforever please, thanks:)

link... http://pic6.piczo.com/Sites-of-Fantasy/?g=30295711

Posted by Anonymous | February 5, 2007 2:03 PM

Elijah es lo mas maravilloso y grandioso en este mundo, dejen de molestarlo, no jodan a Elijah ok porque el es una grandiosa persona ya no lo fastidien con estupidas cosas.Dejenlo tranquilo. Yo adoro ese hombre y lo defiendo hasta la muerte.

Posted by Lourdes | February 5, 2007 4:05 PM

So, Elijah Wood's not fond of Mr. Leto's music posse...uh band, 30 Seconds to Mars.

Ya gotta love that name!

Big Deal! It's not the end of the world you know.

I do recall the article from several yrs ago in which Mr. Wood made the ad hoc remark about the band...well sucking. There was, however, no mention by (EW) of Mr. Leto, family members of eyeliner of any particular brand and/or color.

And though I felt the comment a tad harsh he is, like all music critics, entitled to his opinion.

So imagine my shock & surprise when I heard (EW) was attacked.

Whatever possessed Jared Leto to conduct himself in such an incredibly juvenile manner: Drink, special appetizers,..fumes from hair care products?

The photographs: The arm around the shoulder, whispered insults, the pull away to look at (EW's) face for the desired affect. I understand this bizarre sequence was repeated several times before (JL), satisfied that he'd gotten his message across, walked away. Only to return seconds later, grab (EW) by the neck, call him "A f_cking a hole," gave him a friendly shove then stormed off.

Of course, (EW) was entirely at fault for having the audacity to whisper to his girl friend within earshot.

Hmmmmm....Paranoid? That word just popped into my fron for some strange reason. Don't know why.

Sad, isn't it?

They are two wonderfully talented & gifted actors; and nature has been quite good to them.

They're so beautiful it hurts to look at them.

It is always unpleasant when misunderstandings--let's just call it that, shall we, are blown completely out of proportion.

So my advice is simple.

Get a grip. You're adults. Act like it.

(Try to be grateful for what you have)

Posted by Thani | February 5, 2007 8:14 PM

Ya gotta love that name!

Big Deal! It's not the end of the world you know.

So imagine my shock & surprise when I heard (EW) was attacked.

Sad, isn't it?

They're so beautiful it hurts to look at them.

So my advice is simple.

Get a grip. You're adults. Act like it.

(Try to be grateful for what you have)

Posted by Thani | February 5, 2007 8:18 PM

I still think Elijah is a Lame.

I if he had something to say to Jared he

should've said it when Jared was in his face not

go running to his girlfriend like a punk B*tch.

He's a lame. Jared would beat his azz in less than 30 seconds.

Posted by Katie | February 6, 2007 10:36 PM

They were probably both being assholes. I honestly have tremendous respect for both. I even like Jared's band. Fuck anyone that hates his band. I'm not into My Chemical Romance or Panic at The Disco or any of that crap. I like the killers, the doors, chili peppers, old school u2 and greenday, joplin, hootie, etc. Those are good musicians. 30secondstomars isn't the best band, but it ain't emo crap either.

As for the incident, everyone knows Elijah talks shit. Jared has a tremendous tempor. He either loves you or wants to kill you. Elijah probably dissed something or someone Jared respects. Jared has this sense of honoring and proptecting things. He's a egomaniac with a major god complex. Elijah tends to be a sarcastic little prick.

Celebrities are fucking weird, but goddamitt are they talented

Posted by Autumn | February 8, 2007 2:30 PM

jared best shut up and be pretty, that's good enough for me, call me a fingerjunkie, but he s lovely, and well of age I might say

Posted by lindie | February 9, 2007 12:48 PM

Posted by lindie | February 9, 2007 12:49 PM

YEAH. ELIJAH WOOD: YOU'RE UGLY. AND I'M NOT JOKING. YOU'RE EVERYTHING JARED LETO'S NOT. SO DO US ALL A FAVOR AND GO JUMP OFF A CLIFF. THANKS.

Posted by gi | February 11, 2007 10:16 PM

Posted by gi | February 11, 2007 10:16 PM

Posted by gi | February 11, 2007 10:16 PM

YEAH. ELIJAH WOOD: YOU'RE UGLY AND UNTALENTED. AND I'M NOT JOKING. YOU'RE EVERYTHING JARED LETO'S NOT. SO DO US ALL A FAVOR AND GO JUMP OFF A CLIFF. THANKS.

Posted by gi | February 11, 2007 10:16 PM

Posted by gi | February 11, 2007 10:16 PM

What happened was Wood slagged Leto in JANE magazine. So who is to say they would not have done the same. It does not look like an intimated conversation it appears more like Leto is letting him know that it sucked that Wood did what he did and that it just was a shitty thing to say. I mean he did slag actors who try to become musicans and then names Leto and his group.
How this couldn't come to a head is beyond me once an opportunity to confront who would not do the same. In fact he may have not said this exactly but I am sure Leto was probably inquiring what Woods problem was. Sure he may not like 30 Seconds to Mars but did he have to slag him. Then when Leto walks away Wood makes commentaries to his friends about him not liking his group and I can't imagine he was polite for he was not in the magazine. So what suprise he go in face famous or not you can only take so much of a slagging and well it looks like Wood broke it.

Posted by kryssykaos | February 12, 2007 6:08 AM

You rock JARED!! I hate that fucking little hobbit!!

Posted by Anonymous | February 14, 2007 8:29 AM

The Letos are some of the MOST decent and talented siblings in the entertainment industry.

Posted by Gena the Therapist | February 18, 2007 12:46 AM

Why the fuck does anyone give a shit! People say stuff behind evryones back all the fucking time its pathetic that anyone cares!! I mean aren't there bigger things to worry about instead of an actors opinion on a fucking band! GET A FUCKING GRIP AND FUCKING MOVE ON COS NO ONE CARES AND THE WORLDS STILL FUCKING MOVING!

I know most will say why be here..well i had to read on because it was soo fucking hilarious man!!

Posted by Ginger | February 21, 2007 12:59 PM

....and hilarity ensues.

Posted by Reggae | February 22, 2007 6:18 AM

Hey, I like 30 seconds to Mars, Elisha Wood, And my Chemical Romance. So what does that make me? I love Jared Leto, AND Gerard Way(singer to MCR)
AND! im going to a MCR concert May 22!!!! So what now? jk/ lqtm.
~Robbi~

Posted by Robbi | February 22, 2007 9:30 PM

you all are realy retarded and need to grow up and stop dreaming about Jared Leto. and this whole thing with the hobbit is realy lame to.

P.S.
don't forget: kick some wener dong!!

wa-cha!

Posted by WA - CHA | February 26, 2007 11:18 PM

Everyone thinks that Elijah made a comment that he doesn't like Jared's band. He had and interview and was saying how he wouldn't be one of actors turned musician. His exact words were "Have you heard 30 Seconds to mars? They're fucking awful" I would be pissed off too... And he was saying how Jared was upset as if he were talking about his family, his band is his family. His brother is in the band to, so yes he was disrespecting his family!!!

Posted by emily | February 27, 2007 6:14 PM

Jared is the biggest fag ever, and his band sucks. It's so fucking cool that Elijah has the balls to fuck with him, because that emo shit is ruining the fucking music industri, man.
And Elijah would have kicked his ass! non of you seen 'Hooligans'? ;)

Posted by Andy | March 1, 2007 9:04 AM

ELIJAH FOREVER!!!!Un cretino ha scritto di attacare il cosidetto Hobbit!!MA FATTE I CAZZI TUA!!!!!!!!!!!
mi dispiace che abbiano litigato...^^

Posted by Fateve i cazzi vostri!! | March 6, 2007 12:09 PM

30 seconds to mars is a great band. i love it, i woulda been ticked if someone dissed my band

Posted by 30stms | March 9, 2007 6:00 PM

so what if he's gay, at least he can appreciate a good hard fuck up the ass, as do i... and I'm a girl!!! he can do my butt anu time, yummy and ouch!

Posted by lindie | March 10, 2007 9:49 AM

Jared is not fucked gay. He's hot and looks sexy in that pic, I can't find any other celeb that looks as hot as he does, plus he really can sing, I love that guy!!!!!!

Posted by vicky | March 16, 2007 3:04 PM

I think Vicky just ended the whole discussion.

Posted by Brian | March 16, 2007 5:04 PM

WOW! I FUCKING LOVE AND AGREE WITH ALL OF THOSE WHO HATE ELIJAH WOOD AND IS ON JARED LETO'S SIDE! OMFG JARED LETO IS SO FUCKING HOTT!!!!<3

Posted by snoopy | March 17, 2007 2:36 PM

Posted by snoopy | March 17, 2007 2:36 PM

Posted by snoopy | March 17, 2007 2:36 PM

Posted by snoopy | March 17, 2007 2:36 PM

haha this whole topic is HILARIOUS! But i must say im one elijahs side cos jared leto is a dipshit and is that pathetic to care what elijah says. i agree with elijah, jared letos band is sh*t and if ur an actor stick to what ur good at.

Posted by L-K | March 18, 2007 6:26 AM

i love 30 seconds to mars
aguanta woods

Posted by isabela | March 21, 2007 2:57 PM

elija you are a bitch you deserved the attack from jared.

Posted by Jean Carlos | March 21, 2007 4:00 PM

hahaha well why should jared stick to acting? he's fukcing hot, amazing at acting, and an incredible singer, he wouldn't be pissed off if someone insulted their band but nayway...jared leto, fucking sexy <333

Posted by Anonymous | March 23, 2007 8:10 AM

Dude, Jared rocks!
Sure he may have a temper but his parents divorced when he was a kid!
Give him a break.
Besides, E.Wood is an ok actor but I think he's a little too big for his booties!
30STM is a great band and they have good music!
Who cares if he's emo, all that matters is he has a good voice.
Besides, Jared looks cute with Black hair with red tips, etc.

Posted by anonymous | March 23, 2007 8:53 PM

theyre both fucking queer
further more jared said hey elijah wanna fuck?to which elijah replied its friday night im not gay on fridays only monday through thursdays, hell i thought we talked about this, then for a brief moment jared was like i have a gay plastic fuck doll but then he thought but i need him so he went fucking ape shit and bitch slapped elijah because hes the butch and elijahs the BITCH

Posted by who gives a shit | March 25, 2007 1:23 PM

That's a side of Jared Leto you'll never see again. XD Go Jared! Kick Elijah's ass!

Posted by XD | March 25, 2007 7:08 PM

I think that Jared should kill Elijah.I don`t like him but I love 30 seconds to mars!!!!!
That`s all I have to say!
Oh I`d like to say that I`m from Poland and I`m greeting everybody who likes 30STM

Posted by Wiola | March 26, 2007 9:54 AM

Go Jared, go Jared!!!!

I hate this damned fucking Elijah!!!
He´s such a gay whore that i feel like i have to puke when i see him.

Posted by unknown | March 28, 2007 8:42 AM

I LOVE JARED LETO! and a just for starters, i don't think jared was drunk, because as far as i know he doesn't drink. and he probably ahd a valid reason for what he did. elijah is a dusch(sp) and can shove it up his ass! jared is amazing and works incredibly hard.

Posted by Anonymous | April 3, 2007 12:50 AM

My mother used to say if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything...but after seeing these pics, she told me that Jared should have punched Frodos-f!#*ing fag ass face in! See, Jared is so hot even my Mom wants him (they are the same age!)

Posted by green eyed girls | April 3, 2007 12:25 PM

Posted by green eyed girls | April 3, 2007 12:25 PM

Posted by green eyed girls | April 3, 2007 12:25 PM

Posted by green eyed girls | April 3, 2007 12:26 PM

Jared was right to do that i know if someone made fun of my band i would kick their fucking ass
and everyone gives him shit that he cant do both acting and sining you all know if people did that to you almost every freaking day you would exploed every
once in awhile and to add to that you got a freaking hobbit saying that he hates your band what the fuck he probaly dosent even listen to their music plus he is a great actor and singer im sure if hobbit boy listened to some of 30 seconds to mars's stuff he would shut up

Jared i am totaly on your side on this one i have been in many fights about stuff like this even sticking up for 30 seconds to mars so
"HOBBIT" shut your mouth !!!!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous | April 3, 2007 9:46 PM

"HOBBIT" shut your mouth !!!!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous | April 3, 2007 9:48 PM

Okay so there is a fucking differense between saying you dont like them (not an insult) and saying they fucking suck (insult) what Elijah said insulted Jared and his band and Elijah deserves to have his punk ass BEAT!

Posted by Anonymous | April 5, 2007 1:34 PM

First things first, I'm sick of hearing/reading the comments of people, who think they set the standards for what's cool and what isn't! 30 Seconds to Mars sucks! Panic! At the Crisco! Hardee har har! You're hilarious! Get a life! Start your own band! Oh, that's right. You probably don't know an instrument from your a**!!! I don't care who your favorite band is- got it, tools!!! Keep your immature and childish comments to your damn self!
Second of all, Mr. Wood put himself in that position by doing what most of you are posting on here- opening your big mouth and expressing an opinion that no one asked for. Don't tell someone that you think they suck to their face and not be prepared to face the consequences.
And before someone responds with an asinine comment- I'm not going to engage anyone in a discussion about who's "cool".

Posted by King JEC IV | April 9, 2007 3:49 PM

"Keep your immature and childish comments to your damn self!"

Perhaps you should take your own advice?

Posted by Brian | April 9, 2007 4:07 PM

Thanks, Brian. I should take my own advice. Did you think of that all by yourself? I knew someone would make an asinine remark like yours. It never fails.
I repeat- keep your nasty opinions to yourself. Don't run somebody else down for liking something that you don't.

Posted by King JEC IV | April 9, 2007 4:37 PM

To those who may have been offended by my previous comments- it's duly noted. I apologize for my frankness and angry tone. And yet, I meant every word I said. What you think is cool, someone else will view as garbage. It's always been like that. Another man's junk is another man's treasure.
In all fairness, how many of you have posted on here with surly attitudes towards either Mr. Jared Leto or Mr. Elijiah Wood? Frankly I respect both gentlemen as you should too.
To put it bluntly, is it really necessary to run down either one of them? I can understand not liking their music or their acting. However, is it really necessary to question their sexual preference? That's just in poor taste. It speaks volumes about the individual who puts such 'word vomit' in the air.
Once again, I offer my humble apologies. What I have said here is something for everyone to think about.

Posted by King JEC IV | April 9, 2007 5:05 PM

Autumn & Thani have got it. Two Egos, too big, one shouldn't trash talk like a hooker and the other shouldn't give a shit when he hears it.

(From the lapel mic, the real convo...)

JL: . Hobbit you stop bitchin bro??

EW: . Dude, just Leto it go!!

*kerSmack* fan-gal heaven

They're both talented actors with prima donna moments. I used to think EW was good until I watched Sin City. Well, including that. After which I literally feel sick in the stomach when I see him in glasses. I'll just read about his other flicks then. Shame that.

"OMG like...I just hate people who hate things, n like stuff." First martyr, church of cliquage.

Just cause you don't like 30STM doesn't mean they're shit, it means you have different tastes. Just cause Jared's a Honey doesn't mean he's right. I f'n love da music but I won't make you listen to it ;p

PS, every time I see the love <3 all I can see is a fart erupting. Don't add it. Please. Please?

Posted by motch | April 10, 2007 1:35 PM

Uhhhmmmm ...well I used to like elijah wood but after this I am so on jareds side.yeah he is good looking but still elijah probally just said something to piss him off .so yeah.i probally would have done the same thing!!!!! GO JARED LETO!!!!!!!30stm rulez.

Posted by Amber | April 10, 2007 11:04 PM

Maybe it's just me, but I see "30 seconds" as being better than those shitty, stupid emo bands like my chemical romance. I know, that's just my opinion, but I think mcr sucks big green donkey dick and so does the killers. Then again, they don't have totally hot singers like Jared. Once again, my opinion, and we are apparently entitled to our opinions. I'm just saying, I would have kicked elijah's ass too if he said anything bad about me. At least I didn't star in "Flipper". I loved LOTR, but he doesn't need to be openly badmouthing anyone's music. Especially when the music that I've heard him do, sucks beyond recognition. They could've fed a third-world country for at least 7 years instead of wasting the money to record the shit that he participated in. At least Jared was unbeliavebly hot while he was recording music. I don't hear any amazing lyrics such as the lyrics for "The Kill" coming from Elijah. I've never seen him gain and lose an enormous amount of weight to play a role in less than a year. Where does he get off talking shit? I have much more respect for Leto than I ever will for Wood. And not just because I would lick molten lava for Leto. You'd understand if you had a vagina, i suppose. But, if you wanted to "beat them, then join them". Maybe, i'll sound just like a hypocrite, just like the rest of you for trying to say how I feel, but at least I don't sound like a retarded 12 year old, talking about the killers being good music. Give me a break. I'm sorry, but everytime I try to listen to them, I vomit just a little. At least I can get into 30 seconds. I just wish that half of you would learn how to spell, let alone, know what the hell you're talking about. Peace.

Posted by your momma | April 10, 2007 11:39 PM

Yioh...ok...i get it, half of you hate Jared like fucking crazy...and the other half is in fucking lovee...personally, i love him, i think hes talented & pretty damn hot...but im not gonna get my point across by starting with: OMG JARED IS SO FUCKING HOTT OO LA LA...(even if that IS what i think:) ). So, although I LOVE him, i do NOT get why the hell he did that?! sort of got me mad at him :(...but listen, he MIGHT'VE been drunk? he might've been like high or something, or he can actually be an ass...you guys gotta think of all the possibilities here!!!! Anyways...still sticking to the fact that Jared's hot, he was drunk, Elijah was there, hes ugly and hes an ass!

Posted by Catt | April 12, 2007 6:58 PM

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU "YOUR MOMMA"! TOOK THE WORDS STRAIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH:)...LOVE IT:)

Posted by Catt | April 12, 2007 7:02 PM

Jared is a fag so is Elijah. Jared just mad because Elijah wouldn't fuck him. Jared sucks at everyhting can't sing can't act can't dress cant even put make-up on properly. Fuc you JAred leave the hobbit alone and go find a goat to fuck you don't work hard and you suck at everyhting you do. Elijah stop taking all the pussy roles. Take a good action movie get built and kick Jareds ugly fuckin ass.

Posted by Tara | April 13, 2007 5:43 PM

King JEC IV your a fag as well. I can't tell by the tone of your words.

Posted by Tittingly Tara | April 13, 2007 5:46 PM

aaaargh!!!! jesus!!!!!now I m all wet. thanks jared. i have to change my undies

Posted by lindie | April 14, 2007 3:29 AM

Fuck all of you fucking Jared Leto haters! He's an awesome actor and he sings fucking great too! #0 seconds to mars is the best band in the world! All you Elijah lovers should just jump off a freaking cliff. Fucking assholes!

Posted by Alex | April 15, 2007 8:32 AM

Catt! You fucking cunt! You don't know shit about anything! You're probably a Britney Spears lover! So go shave your head and fuck a goat yourself. You're nothing but a fucking loser!

Posted by Alex | April 15, 2007 8:35 AM

yo jared rocked his butt!!!!!
but that was good 4 ew because he sucks big time i mean he is soooo ugly the cute dude is jared leto the sexiest man on earth and yes u a G. and u know how th kick some butt u suck u stupid hobbit

what a crack head

i luv u jared leto!!!!!!!=)

Posted by bubblez | April 15, 2007 7:54 PM

has any one here thought of the possibility that Jared was just upset and does not actually hate Elijah Wood??? the people who think Elijah wood is gay are fucking hipocrits for saying bad things about him ... both of these guys rock but they obviously dont mix but we cant get along with everyone all the time can we so just shut your mouths!

Posted by Sarah | April 16, 2007 2:45 AM

woods is a jackass
how can he sayd somthing like that
he is ugly

i love u jared
your going to be the most wonterful person is the world

elijah fuck you mother fucker

Posted by palux | April 18, 2007 6:20 PM

I like Jared so it may seem opinionated, but in all fairness Elijah (formerfavoriteactor) is a bitch to Jared, first of all, im pretty sure Elijah who is consistantly accused of gayness would make no comment on Jared being Gay, it would only put Elijah in danger of further accusations and man, the gloves rock, never insult the gloves. anyway, with gayness being ruled out, it would have to be Elijah said somthing else. Elijah Wood at several points in time attained the same haircuts and styles as several punk rock and emo bands, why would he even try to insult himself? that leaves one thing, Elijah must have made some sort of asshole comment about Shannon or someone else Jared is very close with, that'd get me pissed off too, from the photos it would appear the words 'Attack' or 'Strangle' are an understatement, simply a moment of insanity prevoked by a obcene comment towards someone dear. like you've never lost your cool before? (btw, im not an Elijah hater, i adore LOTR)

Posted by silvermyst | April 20, 2007 12:43 PM

you can't say it was elijah, or it was jared. it were their both fault. i like jared and 30stm, and i like elijah. so it's very sad, to read this kind of articles about them...

Posted by Anonymous | April 25, 2007 10:09 AM

Posted by tess | April 25, 2007 10:16 AM

Oh my god! Jared Leto is so tough, he is picking on a hobbit. How courageous of him.

Posted by Anonymous | April 25, 2007 10:20 AM

Jared Rocks!! And Elijah dosnt!! Its just the way the world works now!! I h8 Elijah cos his band is waaaay cool and hes just an actor! But jared is a singer and an actor!! so there! And he can sing reeeeeeeeeealy well bye bye!!

Posted by Alz | April 26, 2007 12:01 AM

god.. i totally hate elijah!!.. he´s soo gay!
if he doesn´t like 30 SECONDS TO MARS..why the hell does he have to publish it!!
he´s totally so jealous of JARED LETO..because JARED´s just soo perfect(:...i mean, he acts..sings..plays guitar..he´s damn hot and sexy!..elijah´s just jealous because he would never act and sing in a band like Jared does!!

ELIJAH IS GAY!

jared leto i will always LOVE u!!!
thirtysecondstoMARS_

JARED LETO = HOOOTTT!

ELIJAH WOOD = SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by deLiia | April 26, 2007 10:27 PM

They just made it up. It wasn't real fight. They are both actors. They were just looking for some attention.

Posted by Anonymous | April 28, 2007 4:35 AM

if that gay ass person don't like jared then thats his bad thay just don't no wat makes a good person.Plus HE IS FINE AS FUCKIN' HELL.and he is just jellis that he ain't him so DON'T BE HATIN'

Posted by cindy sampson | April 29, 2007 12:52 PM

Guys are we STILL on this topic. Obviously something was said that insulted Jared and he lost his cool. Not a nice thing to do but get over it. They're grown men, they can stand up for themselves. They don't have to like each other, big deal. Just let it go becasue they can handle themselves.

Posted by Cassie | May 4, 2007 6:42 PM

30stm were good on their first cd but I dont really care for any post-music. Jared Leto's become an asshole, from what I've heard, and he looks like he's lost a lot of weight (as opposed to his incredible figure and complexion in Requiem) but it's probably just a whole lot of dealing with the kind of people who harass him like the horny fourteen year olds on this message board. I'd go emo and try to kill myself too.

Sometimes you have to remember that celebrities are still human beings. He's obviously very imperfect, just like the rest of us, but instead all of his flaws are put on display for the disgusting entertainment of fellow americans. Though I must admit.. it would have been kind of funny to see Leto go the extra mile and bitchslap Elijah Wood.

Posted by Steph | May 5, 2007 6:00 AM

1st pic
Jared: (touches elijahs shoulder and whispers in his ear so he wont be embarrasted)look man i can feel you breathing on my fucking neck over here if you dont mind, stop breathing on me im not fucking gay if you want to be gay then breath on someones elses neck and grab there balls but if you breath on me again theres ganna be trouble.

Elijah:(touchese his shoulder back):look man im not breathing on you. im just standing here and enjoying myself cant i do that? and by the way i love that shirt you have on i have one just like it. maybe we can go get a coffee and wear it together.
pic2

Jared(reaches over and grabbs him by the neck)
what the hell did i tell you? i'm not fucking gay man i promis you that if you keep pissing me off trying to be a fucking bitch around me, them im ganna rip your balls off and shove them so far up your ass they'll come out of your fucking mouth got that friend.(walks away hot headed)
Pic3
Elijah who the hell was that!!!!? now your leaving me for some guy!! fine i hope someone fucks you up to.(storms off.)

(guy beside elijah)
wanna fuck!!?

Posted by Ilove30seconds2mars | May 6, 2007 2:15 PM

thats vierde becauce, thats my favourite band. all of thems that. panic!at the disco, 30 seconds to mars and my chemical romance.

Posted by the jared, brendon and gerard lover | May 9, 2007 2:16 PM

Posted by the jared, brendon and gerard lover | May 9, 2007 2:16 PM

OMG TO ALL OF YOU WHO THINK HE'S GAY YOU CAN FUCK OFF!!!!!!!! ELIJAH IS A TOOL AND HE DESERVED MORE THAN WHAT HE GOT FROM JARED!
JARED IS HOT AND I BET THAT HE AND HIS BRO SHANNON WOULD HAVE BASHED ELIJAH GOOD!!!!
JARED IS A LEGEND!

Posted by HILARY | May 14, 2007 10:34 PM

Hilary, please tell me you really don't believe that and you're just mocking the other jared-loving idiots here.

A LEGEND????

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Posted by Anonymous | May 15, 2007 12:28 AM

omg! i wish i could have been there! he probly deserved it! go jared!!

Posted by cait | May 15, 2007 2:40 PM

Yo Alex...go screw yourself fuckk!! You know what...fuck it man, i was saying that this is the most fucking pointless page cause half of yall hate him and the other love emm...so go shove it up your ass you stupid fucker!!

Posted by Catt | May 22, 2007 5:50 PM

I support jared...
he's so hot!!
i love 30 seconds to mars!!

Posted by mecha | May 26, 2007 11:07 AM

HE`S A SON OF BITCH!!
I mean elijah, of course he deserve it anyway so fuck U off elijah!!
U R a complete ashole and 30 seconds to mars rocks!!
oh and urban legend too b`cause of josh!!;)

Posted by barbie | May 26, 2007 11:10 AM

uhgh!, obiously, I prefer jared!!dah!!:p

Posted by diane | May 26, 2007 11:22 AM

uhgh!, obiously, I prefer jared!!dah!!:p

Posted by diane | May 26, 2007 11:22 AM

uhgh!, obiously, I prefer jared!!dah!!:p

Posted by diane | May 26, 2007 11:22 AM

fuck off !!
I don`t care a shit about that ashole elijah!!
COME ON!!
IS THAT A REAL NAME??!!

Posted by Lily | May 26, 2007 11:28 AM

30 SECONDS TO MARS ROCKS!!
who cares about that GAY??!!
COMPLETE FAG!!

Posted by jason | May 26, 2007 11:30 AM

LOVELY!!
a hot guy(jared) vs. a FAG!!(elijah)

Posted by ANDIE | May 26, 2007 11:33 AM

i hate that guy i like jared leto better jared`s more smarter than him .

Posted by debbiecohen | June 12, 2007 3:39 AM

i hate that guy i like jared leto better jared`s more smarter than him .

Posted by debbiecohen | June 12, 2007 3:39 AM

hey there both actors maybe they where acting

Posted by debbiecohen | June 20, 2007 11:53 PM

jared lo mas el grupo lo mejor nunka kambien

Posted by carolina | July 13, 2007 10:15 AM

jared lo mas el grupo lo mejor nunka kambien

Posted by carolina | July 13, 2007 10:16 AM

jared lo mas el grupo lo mejor nunka kambien

Posted by carolina | July 13, 2007 10:16 AM

jared lo mas el grupo lo mejor nunka kambien

Posted by carolina | July 13, 2007 10:16 AM

jared lo mas el grupo lo mejor nunka kambien

Posted by carolina | July 13, 2007 10:16 AM

OK bloggers,
Do you know why all you guys suck a$$? Oh, I do. It's because none of you were there to really know what happened. Oh, and also, none of you have friends you can go out and party with. Instead, you sit at home at all hours of the night writing about what you don't know about on forums made by loosers. I'm just waiting for the smart alec three year old comment that follows this post. So in closing, all of you immature thirteen year old boys out there who waste their time talking about things you have no idea about...go have sex with a girl. Trust me, it's fun. Yes, more fun than sex with your blogger buddy.

Posted by knife at three | August 14, 2007 1:34 PM

Well, well, what do we have here? A nasty little teenybopper infestation!

Posted by Anonymous | August 14, 2007 2:39 PM

I don't care with this all s**t.

Congrat Jared! for Kerrang award! Go 30 StoM!

I love U'r music! I love U'r voice... I like U'r act too...
I just wondering for U'r painting, :)

plese tell me something bad about U... so I can hate U ...

but I can't do that...
Go Jared! Go!

Posted by marg | August 25, 2007 5:20 AM

bahaha!!!
Jared's a fucking LEGEND....
i fucking love this guy,
suck shit elijah wood!!!!
you hairy toed hobbit...
ahhh this made my day
im sure anyone would want to punch elijah in the face...
ahhh
hhahahah

Posted by dja`e | September 24, 2007 7:51 PM

ahaha)))))))))))) *no comments*.....
Jared Leto Rules)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Posted by Villena | November 13, 2007 5:20 AM

Jared was telling E;lijah off beacuse in a interview Elijah had he was asked what he thought about actors turning into musicians and would he ever do it? His reply was " Hell No! Have you heard 30 seconds to mars?".
I mean, come on, that was uncalled for. He didn't have to mention them at all. ANd even if he didn't think they were that great, he should of just said that he personally doesn't like them, instead of making it sound like they're truly awful and no one likes them. I for one, love their music. I also think elijah is the worst choice ever to play iggy pop in the movie. I mean, how the hell did they pick him? Iggy's a fucking legend and they're gonna ruin the movie.

Posted by Anon | December 4, 2007 10:54 PM

Don`t even care about this congrats! Jared for winning the Kerrang awards and moving on

Posted by debbiecohen | December 30, 2007 3:27 AM

looks like someone over at 30secondstomars fan club told them about this thread

Posted by Anonymous | December 30, 2007 9:13 AM

WELL ELIJIA shouldnt have been insulting jareds band, his band is his family! and he insulted shannon too!!! That is what mostly set off jared! shannon is his bro and elija is an asshole!!!! he is so disrespectful and so was that GAY JOKE!! jared aint gay and i can prove it too ya bitches!!!!!! dont call jared an ass hole, cuz you know thats wat you are!!!! Go to hell!!!!
btw....i love you jared and shannon!!! you go!!!! not to mension yer SEXY, BOTH OF YOU'ALL!!!!!! jared just dont let it happen again.....please, we still love ya hun!!! xoxoxoxo i wish i was a little older so i could marry jared!!!!! LOL ;) and to you elija....YOU ARE ONE UGLY SON OF A BITCH WITH BUG EYES AND AN UGLY SMILE AND YOUR A NASTY LITTLE HOBBIT MAN WHO IS RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL!!!!! DAMN YOUR UGLY!!!! HAHA FU ELIJA!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous | January 13, 2008 10:12 PM

Is this Elijah Wood!?! He looks hm... different. I don't recognise him really. But I know this story is true (maybe the picture is false,I don't know)and I have to say I don't believe a person is able to attack anybody without a reason. Yeah,I am a fan of Jared -a huge fan and I've heard about his temper but even with this temper it's still impossible. I LOVE YOU, JARED! YOUR FAN FROM BULGARIA.

Posted by Gergana | April 3, 2008 12:41 PM

Posted by Gergana | April 3, 2008 12:44 PM

GO ON JARED LAD SHOW THAT LITTLE HOBBIT TWAT FACE WHO IS BOSS YOU SHOULD OF KICKED HISS ASS THERE AND THEN I WILL LOVE YOU 4 EVER MARRY ME BERY ME ATTACK!!!!! [ SOZ ABOUT SPELLINGS IM ONLEY 11 AND A RETARED]

Posted by SHELBY | June 29, 2008 2:03 PM

LUK WAT HAPPN U ELIJA, U MESS WITD 1, U MESS WID ALL

£0SM2MARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous | June 29, 2008 3:04 PM

and i love jared!!! he's funny!)))))))))

Posted by olga arktotis | July 31, 2008 7:53 AM

Jared's a fucking LEGEND....
i fucking love this guy,
suck shit elijah wood!!!!

Posted by amanda | October 31, 2008 8:19 PM

did those dudes fuck each other?

Posted by Anonymous | October 31, 2008 10:39 PM

This is a fatanstic spectulaton.

Posted by FLV to MP3 | April 17, 2009 4:00 AM

Anyone who thinks Elijah Wood was picking on poor Jared Leto is living in la la land. Elijah is known for being a nice person. Jared is known for a f@cking ***hole. Even Jimmy Kimmel said what a jerk Jared Leto was when he was on his show. Why doesn't Jared go after Jimmy Kimmel? He went after Elijah cause Elijah is small and Jared is a bully. Pathetic. I threw my 30:Mars CD away after this cr@p. It sucked anyway.

Posted by Nic | October 23, 2009 5:58 PM

I think this is stupid shit. It's the old Hollywood "he said, She said" shit. Waste of my time.

Posted by lisa | January 22, 2010 10:32 PM

You are on Jared's side just because he's hot?that's awfull!I don't doubt that he works hard but Elijah works hard too and he would NEVER make a scene in front of lots of people..Leto could take him outside and talk to him not grab him from the neck!Civilized you know!OMG he's 12?And I think that everyone have the right to have opinion about music etc..he didn't like Leto's band..so?He's a growup,he knows his likes and dislikes!

Posted by ZzzZzzZzz | April 23, 2010 7:56 AM

Don't talk rude shit about anyone like that where everyone around you can hear. I wouldn't talk about a band I hate at a freaking Burger King that rudely, let alone at a pary where there is even the slightest chance a member of the band is within earshot of you.
To top it off this is stupid ass Elijah Wood talking shit like he's some amazing actor. How can people say Jared Leto was being full of himself when Elijah Wood was clearly looking down his nose at him (figuratively of course seeing as Frodo is like 5'5'') This is a ridiculous situation but not because of Leto. Wood brought it on himself. Just don't go around dissing people because if they get pissed sure they might have been a bit of an ass about it, but you can't say you're completely innocent.

oh yeah and "Is Jared Leto gonna hafta choke a bitch?"...sorry just too good an oppurtunity to pass up.

Posted by NoneOfYourBusiness | August 21, 2010 3:31 AM

after reading everything (i meant the comments *HILARIOUS! and the main issue here)
im gonna team up with jared because the fucking hobbit shouldve kept his small hobbit mouth shut. i mean if i were jared, i wouldve killed elijah for saying my band fucking sucks and i dont listen to it.jared is sooooooooooo hot and elijah is sooooooooo insecure cause hes not. 30 SECONDS TO MARS RRULESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by czargei | September 11, 2010 9:08 AM

Posted by Robin | December 29, 2010 4:03 AM

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE IGNORANCE I AM READING HERE !!! ELIJAH WOOD IS WAY MORE THAN JARED LETO THAT PUNK ASS BITCH! A LITTLE CRITIZISM ISN'T THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD I FOR ONE AGREE WITH ELIJAH!!!!!! HIS BAND SUCKS !!!!!1 GAY JERK ARROGANCE AND HE SINKS! ELIJAH IS NUMBER 1

Posted by PENNY DIAMOND | January 26, 2011 8:08 PM

I can't believe this happened in 2006 and y'all are still fighting about it in 2011.

Posted by Stacey | February 11, 2011 10:29 PM

Wth? Like dont be hating on Jared.. He didnt do anything to yall or mr.hobbit.. he was probly just talking to him..
You guys are acting so immature.

Posted by Kate | February 19, 2011 5:37 PM

Wow. Everyone here is soo biased! Elijah fans are going to side with Elijah, while Mars fans are going to side with Jared.

BOTH were in the wrong. But I have to say that Jared came out the better person in the end. Why? Because Jared let go of it after that night, while Elijah brought it to the press & didn't get over it.

Soo, ya... sorry, Elijah fans. Jared wins this fight.

Posted by Vanessa | June 4, 2011 10:08 PM

So much envy(from the posters), so little time...:)

Posted by Stephan | June 18, 2011 11:53 PM

Oh man what about when Jared said, that's my brother your talking about or something, ha ha, wow. Ahem.

Posted by anon. | August 2, 2011 11:24 PM

Wow! Adam Lambert is so thin. Did he go back to his 30 second band after American Idol? And why was he so mad at Harry Potter?

Posted by TK | September 11, 2011 5:50 PM

Old thread is old, but I gotta say: you can tell the quality of a person by how they present their arguments. The ones who misspell every other word, stab the hell outta grammar and say nonsensical things in defense of their fantasy-man (Jared's parents divorced when he was a kid=violence against someone for their having an opinion. Meanwhile, Elijah's dad bailed on his family when HE was a kid...) are usually the opinions you don't value, seeing as they're incoherent idiots. Sorry, 30STM fans. You lose in every 'submit' click, I'm afraid.

Posted by Vee | October 15, 2011 9:50 PM

30 seconds to mars is the gayest band in the history of music...they are emo garbage. You are gay if you listen to this music, someone needs to do everyone a favor and shut those faggot ass fangirls up and kill this cocksucker.

Posted by DUH! | October 20, 2011 3:30 PM

look at leto now, his band is getting better and he doesnt look like a freak with makeup. havent hear a lot about wood but to me it seems leto is doing better than he is at the moment.

Posted by Anonymous | February 21, 2012 10:23 PM

Omg!! Whats wrong with you people?? Jared attacked Elijah!! Its not Elijah's fault that he doesn't like Jared's ''music''! Elijah is the most sweetest guy ever!! And Jared is aggressive ass hole egoist! Only thing I like about Jared is that hes vegan because I'm vegetarian. But still Elijah is way better then him! Elijah, you should kick that ugly Leto ass when he attacked you! But we all know why you didn't, because you are nice and way smarter and hotter then Jared! I'm on your side, Elijah! <3

Posted by Pia Wood | August 5, 2012 3:54 PM

I agree that what Elijah did was wrong and Jared getting mad, but in all seriousness I still prefer Elijah to Jared. Elijah is a sweet guy and well Jared can have a bit of a temper at times. I never really liked the band's music or Jared

Posted by Annabanana | December 4, 2012 1:26 PM

Keep it goin, folks!

Posted by Anonymous | December 4, 2012 1:52 PM

I have to say I love jared now more than ever . AND 30 SECONDS TO MARS IS THE BEST EVER ♥

Posted by Maram Echelon | December 15, 2012 9:55 AM