Posted in music on April 27, 2007

Cheap Trick

"The 2007 Virgin Festival by Virgin Mobile, at Pimlico Race Course in Baltimore August 4 and 5."

Sat August 4

Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Bad Brains
Matisyahu
Spoon
Regina Spektor
Deep Dish
The Crystal Method (DJ Set)
Infected Mushroom
even more

Tickets go on sale Saturday May 5th thru Ticketmaster.

Tags: Cheap Trick

That looks almost exactly like the Lollapalooza lineup

Posted by Holla | April 27, 2007 2:32 PM

Any info on which day CSS, Girl Talk and M.I.A. are playing? I don't think I want any part of the Sunday headliners.

Posted by Anonymous | April 27, 2007 2:46 PM

any info on why dont you check the fucking website for information you lazy bum.
there all playing the same day it happens to be the day you dont want to be a part of.

Posted by boinker | April 27, 2007 3:02 PM

if interpol was on fridays, i'd be all over that piece.

Posted by Anonymous | April 27, 2007 3:11 PM

Looks damn good. If I had the cash I would drop by.

Posted by Gustavo | April 27, 2007 3:33 PM

I don't understand why they have this Virgin Festival in the Baltimore area. There isn't even a Virgin Megastore w/in 100 miles of Baltimore!

Posted by E Dogg | April 27, 2007 3:43 PM

Hey asshole, I'd check but site's with VIRGIN in the address get blocked.

Posted by Anonymous | April 27, 2007 3:56 PM

There's way too many festivals this summer. And each features similar artists. If organizers want to make their festival stand out from the rest, they're going to have to begin demanding bands sign exclusive contracts so they can't play elsewhere.

Posted by CheezLog | April 27, 2007 4:15 PM

Ha...there aren't any virgins in Baltimore!

Posted by the virgin larry | April 27, 2007 5:12 PM

i do believe lollapalooza is the winner.

Posted by Anonymous | April 27, 2007 5:30 PM

Whoever is playing lollapalooza and b-more's vigin is looking at some serious hustle.

Posted by Lester | April 27, 2007 5:44 PM

all the decent bands are playing the good clubs here...and the lame ones are playing this festival (ah the high life in nyc with the help of bv......)

Posted by josef | April 27, 2007 10:46 PM

anyone know how fast tickets to this will sell out?

Posted by Anonymous | April 29, 2007 12:13 PM

What's with all the negative feedback on the fest? i went last year, amazing time, set up was great, fields they used were amazing, not a think wrong but the heat! Obviously most of you have sticks up your ass and have no interest in the music, for Baltimore was more than a great location for the festival, after the whole day, massive amounts of good hotels in the area where at we shared a reservation at one, great night life in the city. Before you throw bullshit comments about it, know what you're talking about! anyone who is considering the festival, definitely hit it up! as long as you're down with the bands, the festival was incredible, later

Posted by KEEPCOMPLAINING!!! | May 3, 2007 3:40 PM

umm...
just got back from coachella. fuckin amazing line up.

but i think that the Virgin Fest has a wonderful line up.
The Police, Beastie Boys, Interpol!! AHHHHHH!!!

people that know music will love the line up.

also looking foward to Matisyahu.

and for all the people complaining...just don't go to the show. no bad vibes needed. stay home and watch MTV.

Posted by Doreen Ornelas | May 5, 2007 1:29 PM

Went to Coachella. Possibly the greatest time of my life. It's going to be hard for Virgin Fest to top it(Rage/Arcarde Fire).....but I'll give it a shot.

Anyone know of anything going on Friday/Sat/Sunday late night. Any suggestions. I went to a filter pre-party at coachella and it was awesome. I'm looking to repeat.

Posted by JayLaSoul | June 18, 2007 11:31 AM

Posted by JayLaSoul | June 18, 2007 11:31 AM

Im with "keepcomplaining" on this. Ya'll are bitches. V Fest was amazing last year, no doubt. Anyone who talks the bullshit clearly is a newbie bitch. Stop bitching cuz your broke ass cant go, stop huffin household cleaners, save up some cash, and go. you wont regret it. I had a blast last year, im going to both days this year. there is enough going on at the festival that even if you dont like the music, you can find SOMETHING to do. just quit crying like a school girl

Posted by secondfest | July 2, 2007 3:05 PM

Everyone get a fucking grip, and stop being musical fucking snobs. Just because your self proclaimed, enlightened ass hates a sound, doesn't mean it sucks. Music is good if it hits something inside you. PERIOD! I don't give a fuck what band you like if you like them. As for this lineup, got my tix on the presale. I am seeing Matisyahu and 311 in Va Beach this weekend, and then again two weeks later at Virgin Fest. I would personally go for 311 and Incubus alone, throw in the Police, Bad Brains, Interpol, Beasties, Ben Harper, etc, and it is WELL worth the price of admission.

Posted by Anonymous | July 18, 2007 3:04 PM

^^^

311 sucks.

yours truly,

Asshole Indie SnobFace

Posted by Announcement! | July 18, 2007 3:45 PM

corporate tripe.

end of discussion.

Posted by Anonymous | July 18, 2007 3:46 PM

I want to know the exact times line up NOW, where's the insider that's going to tell me this?
I'm only going to Saturday's lineup. Fuck Billy Corgan's new band.

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2007 4:22 AM

Hey I attend coachella this year and My god did I have a great time. The 3 days were wonderful and the sun was not a problem.
Question? where is the party after v-fest? sat/sun. I'm ready to party down.
Thanks
People lighten up and have a great time. Music is for the soul.
I'm also going alone and would love to meet up with some of you. I'm 40 yrs old but I know how to make it happen.

Posted by chickenonthegrill | July 25, 2007 10:17 PM

so much rage, can people just have a good time? we're all in it for the music.

Posted by Anonymous | July 31, 2007 7:09 AM

anyone have any info on the actual line up?? 10am doors seems pretty early. I want to make sure I get my beauty sleep and not miss any of the good good good bands.

Posted by suzi | July 31, 2007 4:18 PM