Posted in music on May 11, 2007
Raise your hand if you visited Webster Hall this week....
Ted Leo @ Webster Hall, NYC - May 05, 2007 (CRED)
Blonde Redhead @ Webster Hall, NYC - May 08, 2007 (CRED)
Cornelius @ Webster Hall, NYC - May 10, 2007 (CRED)
Linkin Park is playing there tonight. No, I'm serious.
What else is going on?....
* Musicians should feel free to fly Delta again
* Arcade Fire asks Calexico to do a cover
* Takka Takka frontman fired from day job
* Hook: New Order breakup confirmed
* Clap Your Hands Say Yea in a movie with Hanks, Malkovich
* North By Northeast Announces This Year's Highlights
* Pretty Girls Make Graves begin farewell tour
* John Vanderslice & St Vincent brought the show outside
* Fight breaks out at Ben Folds gig
* Ben Gibbard covers the Mountain Goats
* Voxtrot launch "Voxtrot" micro-site
* Bright Eyes - the building
* Apostle of Hustle - 2007 Tour Dates
* Bad Brains tickets on sale
* Resemblance between The Little Ones & N.E.R.D......
*..... just a coincidence