Posted in music on June 27, 2007
DOWNLOAD: The Swayback - I'm Waiting for the Man (VU cover) (MP3)
According to the first two people in line, this is the second wave of fans looking to score a wristband to get into the Paul McCartney in-store. Amoeba staff already sent a group away after giving out the allotted number of wristbands. This photo was taken around 6:30 p.m. Tuesday. Wristbands for the in-store, which is set for 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, were supposed to be handed out starting at 12:30 p.m. Wednesday. The people here are either waiting for another batch of wristbands or plan to sleep on the ground just in case Amoeba decides to let more people inside for the performance. [unsure shot]In related news...
* Stereogum interviews Paul McCartney
* Pitchfork interviews Paul McCartney
* PopMatters interviews Paul McCartney
* Weird Al interviews Paul McCartney
* Idolator says Paul will talk to anyone
* Actually.....It's true!