Posted in dance | music | tour dates on October 16, 2007

Annie Mac

Annie is also a talented club DJ and is booked regularly to play the UKs most credible clubs. Her 'Annie Mac Presents' club night is well established all over the UK and she plays all over the world. You can often hear her across Radio 1, covering for Jo Whiley or Zane Lowe or JK and Joel and she is a regular contributor to BBC2's The Culture show. She has just brought out her first compilation, The A-Z Of Annie Mac. [BBC]
Stream Annie's radio show @ The BBC.

See Annie DJ while she's here in NYC for the first time, for CMJ - tonight (Oct 16) @ Hiro Ballroom with LCD Soundsystem's James Murphy, and then tomorrow (Oct 17) in the front bar of Pianos from 4-5pm (part of the free BrooklynVegan day party).

I LOVE Annie Mac! She is an incredible DJ and will definitely be there to check her out. She's playing at the Love Club tomorrow night too. Check her out ladies and gents, you won't be sorry.

Posted by Anonymous | October 16, 2007 10:46 AM

Posted by Anonymous | October 16, 2007 10:46 AM

Posted by Anonymous | October 16, 2007 10:46 AM

I can listen to Radio 1 on Sirius, and I have found that it SUCKS.

Posted by Anonymous | October 16, 2007 1:14 PM

anon 1:14, or should I say "Mr. Negative", Radio 1 doesn't suck. There are many shows with many different tastes and styles. I'm sure if you were listening at the right time, you would find a show you like. Many of the shows get worldwide first plays and top guests. They stream every show for a week after it broadcasts. Good shit.

bbc.co.uk/radio1

Posted by feelthebuzz.net | October 16, 2007 3:57 PM

At the DJ Heather set at Sullivan Room, the buzz was that James Murphy was kinda "meh" but that Annie Mac tore it up. Anyone with a proper review or some pictures? I couldnt stay too long, but Heather was amazing! I definitely will plan a night around her next gig in town.

e.

Posted by Solid Goldberger | October 17, 2007 11:33 AM

"I LOVE Annie Mac! She is an ..."

viral marketing is tacky, especially when it's obvious

Posted by Anonymous | October 17, 2007 12:18 PM

I like to listen to vocal trance or electro house radio on Sirius and my favorite DJ is Silverclub.

Posted by Steven Rumley | November 5, 2010 10:15 AM