A Place to Bury Strangers @ MHOW (CMJ) - Oct 17, 2007 (CRED - Johnny Leather)
Yeasayer @ R Bar (BV CMJ) - Oct 19, 2007 (CRED - Tod Seelie)
Other Passengers @ R Bar (BV CMJ) - Oct 19, 2007 (CRED - dave00327)
The Crown Point Festival runs from October 27th - November 17th in NYC.
The Crown Point Festival is a three week festival of the best emerging and pioneering artists in film, theater and music from around the world in the Lower East Side of New York City. Crown Points is organized with the belief that the current state of downtown culture offers tremendous opportunities to those willing to make a commitment to excellence. Every performance is tailor-made to transport the audience on a unique unforgettable experience.Their website is kind of hard to navigate, but that's where you need to go to figure out what they have going on. Yeasayer is playing the Abrons Arts Center on October 28th. I listed all the bands they have playing, below....
• A Place to Bury Strangers*Who do you want to see? Yeasayer and Other Passengers both played the BrooklynVegan CMJ party @ R Bar on October 19th. More about Yeasayer's performace, HERE.
• DJ Dummy
• Beat the Devil*
• The Epochs*
• Jeffrey Lewis and the Jitters
• School of Seven Bells*
• Emperor X
• Brendan O'Shea
• The Kin
• Katie Eastburn
• Stephane Wrembel*
• The Groove Brosand the Whole Damn Family
• The Moonlighters
• Project Jenny Project Jan*
• Global Underground Allstars*
• Other Passengers*
• The Infidels*
• Up the Empire