Posted in To Do | music | tour dates on October 23, 2007

DOWNLOAD: Film School - Lectric (MP3)

Land of TalkLand of Talk are in town - Mercury Lounge tonight (Oct 23), Boston tomorrow, Mercury Lounge again Thursday, and Maxwell's on Friday. Some of the shows are with Eulogies, and all of the shows are with Film School. All tour dates below....

Land of Talk - 2007 Tour Dates
Nov 10 - The Hi-Fi Club Calgary, Alberta
Nov 11 - The Hi-Fi Club Calgary, Alberta
Nov 13 - Lucky Bar Victoria, British Columbia
Nov 14- Richards on Richards Vancouver, British Columbia
Nov 16 - Dinwoodie Lounge Edmonton, Alberta
Nov 17 - Amigo’s Cafe Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

Stereogum has a new Land of Talk song.

Film School - 2007 Tour Dates
Nov 15 - Echoplex + Los Angeles, California

* w/ Land of Talk
** w/Land of Talk, Eulogies -presented by KEXP
+ w/ Eulogies

Previously
* more LAnd of Talk

This sucks. I'd love to see the show in Boston tomorrow, but there's a little baseball game on. Shitty timing.

Posted by Anonymous | October 23, 2007 4:07 PM

Eulogies are not on the bill at Mercury on the 25th. They are replaced by Small Sins, who have an excellent new album out and have a banner ad that appears frequently above this very site.

Posted by Anonymous | October 23, 2007 4:50 PM

One date in Ontario... what the hell is that?!?!?

Posted by Mark B. | October 23, 2007 10:01 PM

Land of Talk canceled last night at the Mercury, but Film School played a mostly great hour-long set.

Pics and full set list:

Posted by Scoboco | October 24, 2007 12:19 PM

I take a personal offense that they didnt make it down to DC

Posted by Ian | October 31, 2007 4:06 PM

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Posted by tiffany Jewelry | November 27, 2008 1:55 AM

what the hell is that?!?!?

Posted by 广告笔 | January 14, 2009 7:51 AM

The show in Boston was awesome!

Posted by play free slots machines | January 26, 2009 2:11 PM

this year was good but it could have been hot as it was not on last year hope it will be good next year hope to see more of you there

Posted by farmville cheats | February 19, 2010 1:38 PM

I take a personal offense that they didnt

Posted by دردشة مكتوب | September 21, 2010 1:05 PM

Saw them in San Diego and they were soo good.. Has anyone heard if they're going to be on tour soon again? I don't think they been to SD since that time, which is a shame.

Posted by Sonicare | February 28, 2011 5:20 AM

Happy thanksgivving. I take a personal offense that they didnt .

Posted by Javahostindo | March 13, 2011 8:19 AM

A friend of mine was there, it was amazing.

Posted by cerebral palsy | April 19, 2012 9:24 PM

I can't believe Land Of Talk came to my city and I missed it. I feel so dumb. I hope they come back again. Next time I will buy a ticket way in advance. No way am I missing one of my favorite bands.

Posted by ontario honey | October 27, 2012 5:32 PM

Great article, very informative. I didn't know this information before, so this was very curious to read. Thanks!

Posted by tapetes rizo | January 31, 2013 9:07 PM

http://www.foodsthatincreasemetabolismandburnfat.com/foods-that-burn-belly-fat-for-men/ I am looking for a competent writer, long time in this area. Excellent article!
I have read not one article on your blog. You're a big lad

Posted by Foods That Increase Metabolism | August 9, 2013 9:33 PM

http://www.fastmetabolismdietrecipes.com/master-your-metabolism-recipes-250-fat-torching-recipes-yummy/ Thank you for your work. Article helped me a lot. Really worthwhile article. Pay attention Hey, buddy, I have not figured out how to subscribe

Posted by Fast Metabolism Diet Recipes Yummy | August 9, 2013 9:34 PM

http://obatpelangsingherbaltubuhcepat.com/obat-herbal-untuk-pelangsing-tubuh/ I found what I was looking for. great article, thanks. Subscribed to your blog, thanks. I can not figure out how do I subscribe to your blog

Posted by fat burning foods for men | August 9, 2013 9:34 PM

http://www.fatburningfoodsformen1.com/low-fat-low-cholesterol-diet-cookbook-plan-recipes-uk-for-weight-loss/ I am a long time ago I read your blog and has long been saying that you're a great writer. Say "thanks" you to your parents that they gave you the world

Posted by Obat Pelangsing | August 9, 2013 9:35 PM

http://www.produkk-link.com/penyakit-obatnya-penyembuhan/suplemen-pembakar-lemak-terbaik/ Thank you for what you have. This is the best post I've read. I will not talk about your competence, the article simply disgusting. You just copied someone else's story

Posted by produk k link | August 9, 2013 9:35 PM

http://www.foodsthatboostyourmetabolism.com/food-combinations-that-burn-fat/ This is the worst article of all, I've read, You are the worst writer. Thank you, this is the worst thing I've read. Reading this article - the gift of your time

Posted by Foods That boosty your metabolism recipes | August 9, 2013 9:36 PM

Get Cash For Surveys - $50 Bonus To New Affiliates - cash for surveys online

Posted by Get Cash For Surveys - $50 Bonus | March 3, 2014 7:39 AM

One date in Ontario

Posted by Sitemap | March 18, 2014 4:07 AM

Agreed on the Jarvis nod. I love that video and song. Personally, I like the Bat for Lashes video. It has a Donnie Darko weird vibe about it.

Posted by cn arabic | June 16, 2014 1:44 PM