Posted in music | tour dates on October 26, 2007

KristeenYoung

This is the fourth post to touch on the subject now, and this is allegedly the true story - a message sent out by Kristeen Young:

My band, KRISTEENYOUNG, have been asked to leave the Morrissey tour.

Although I have been advised not to respond or issue a statement, my feelings are that I must. We have been asked to leave because of something I said on stage at The Hammerstein Ballroom, in New York City, this past Tuesday night. Unfortunately, the statement has been perceived as being profane (when, actually, one of the two words in question is a scientific term found in junior high, health class text books, and the other word, I feel most would agree, is lightweight slang) or defamatory. What I said was part of a thread of stage statements I made throughout our set. They were metaphorical and overstated to make an artistic point. The "offending" statement, in particular, was in no way a literal statement, and was very much in keeping with the tone of my writing in general. I reach for beauty and intelligence in my lyrics, but try to retain a bit of the everyday in them. Maybe the statement was a bit TOO everyday. Maybe I misjudged… but I meant no harm. I love Morrissey with all of my heart, soul, body, spirit, to the core of my existence and always will. These will be the only words I will ever write or speak on the subject ever again. Please don't ask for an interview or e-mail me with questions. Thanks to those who understand and who are brave enough to say so.

-Kristeen
Friday, October 26, 2007

(Thx Anthony). Girlfriend In A Coma are taking their place for the next four shows - Vetiver are not .

didnt everyone show up late to avoid seeing her anyway?

Posted by jason | October 26, 2007 2:12 PM

what the ef did she say anyway? i've got a tik to sunday's show (only $22 as i bought it at irving plaza the box office), when should i expect moz to take the stage?

Posted by Anonymous | October 26, 2007 2:17 PM

She said
"Morrissey gives great head, oops I mean cunnilingus"

Posted by Anonymous | October 26, 2007 2:19 PM

What the hell did she say??

Posted by Deafless | October 26, 2007 2:19 PM

I'm curious too, anyone know what she could have said?

Posted by loren | October 26, 2007 2:20 PM

please, no more press inquiries! i'm trying to remain the complete nobody i started the tour as! all of this non-attention is starting to bug me!

Posted by nick | October 26, 2007 2:21 PM

Anon 2:19 is correct.

It was pretty awkward.

Posted by Anonymous | October 26, 2007 2:23 PM

she was basically rude the whole night and when she was beginnign to get booed she said 'morrissey gives great head.. i mean cunnilingus' and i guess she thought it was funny.

she was ice cold and bitchy all night

Posted by m | October 26, 2007 2:24 PM

I've heard it's average at best.

Posted by Anonymous | October 26, 2007 2:26 PM

you were asked to leave beacuse you suck

simple and straight foward

Posted by Anonymous | October 26, 2007 2:26 PM

thats actually pretty effing hilarious.

Posted by Anonymous | October 26, 2007 2:26 PM

is it alright if none of us care about her?

Posted by Anonymous | October 26, 2007 2:33 PM

people are saying that Girlfriend in a Coma are opening, but that's a Smiths/Morrissey cover band. That can't be right, can it? Surely they mean Girl in a Coma who are supposed to play Crash Mansion tonight?

Posted by Anonymous | October 26, 2007 2:37 PM

i think you mean Girl in a Coma from LA, an original band. The band you list is a tribute in baltimore. highly doubt that would be the fill in.

Posted by Anonymous | October 26, 2007 2:37 PM

So who are Girlfriend In A Coma?

Posted by Anonymous | October 26, 2007 2:37 PM

Oops, than who are Girl In A Coma?

Posted by Anonymous | October 26, 2007 2:41 PM

oops Girl in a coma from san antonio, tx

Posted by Anonymous | October 26, 2007 2:41 PM

Does anyone know about what time into the set she said this? I am trying to figure out if I was there yet (couldn't understand her much from balcony)

Posted by Anonymous | October 26, 2007 2:42 PM

other priceless quotes were

"maybe you guys should try expressing yourself instead of just buying things....ok, that soudned kind of dumb"

Posted by roy | October 26, 2007 2:43 PM

Damn link I posted didn't work. My bad.

Posted by Anonymous | October 26, 2007 2:49 PM

actually, she was ice cold, bitchy and sucked throughout the tour so yeah, what she said about Moz is probably what finally kicked her off.

he does of have great head though, size-wise.

Posted by Anonymous | October 26, 2007 2:51 PM

Can someone who has been at other Hammerstein shows this week PLEASE answer the question as to when the show actually starts?? I keep hearing 6:30pm, 8, 9, etc.. Thanx!

Posted by Anonymous | October 26, 2007 2:57 PM

Posted by Anonymous | October 26, 2007 3:00 PM

I was at that show, and I don't remember hearing her say much, party because I was trying to ignore her and partly because I couldn't understand her when she spoke or sang. I wasn't all that keen on her music, so I don't see this as a bad move.

Posted by d | October 26, 2007 3:00 PM

You would think Morrissey would have better taste than to have someone who has essentially been a "local" artist (I saw her when she was pandering to labels in St. Louis back in like 93) for her whole career.

Couldn't you get someone new & relevant? Hard-Fi? Stars? Morrissey has always had horrible taste in opening bands. I guess because he won't have to pay them more than a dollar.

Posted by Jack | October 26, 2007 3:01 PM

We play at 8:30.

Posted by Daft Punk | October 26, 2007 3:05 PM

Stars opening for Moz would have been amazing. And beneficial to both artists.

Posted by Anonymous | October 26, 2007 3:07 PM

morrissey sucked my dick and ate my pussy.

Posted by Anonymous | October 26, 2007 3:08 PM

morrissey comes on at 9:05pm on the dot, after a 5 min. intro

Posted by Anonymous | October 26, 2007 3:20 PM

Why do legendary bands pick such bad opening acts? When New Order last played Hammerstein - they picked the Dragonettes. Does anyone know where the Dragonettes are now?

=

Posted by Renee | October 26, 2007 3:21 PM

didn't dragonette play a BV party for cmj recently..they were terrible that night..almost booed off stage..like watching the killers fronted by a fat chick!

Posted by Anonymous | October 26, 2007 3:37 PM

"didn't dragonette play a BV party for cmj recently.."

no they did not. They played the ASCAP party.

Posted by brooklynvegan | October 26, 2007 3:41 PM

Who was the really bad Boston band Moz had open for him a few years back?

I mean, there's a long list of fun and relevant openers who would love that spot....

Posted by Jack | October 26, 2007 3:44 PM

Secret revealed:
Morrissey has terrible taste in music. Thank god his lyrics are good, because if anyone ever stopped long enough to consider how awful his backing band is, his career would be over.

Posted by Secret Revealed | October 26, 2007 4:13 PM

doors 630
opener 845/ 9
moz 945/1015ish. i was at both shows

jane

Posted by Anonymous | October 26, 2007 4:29 PM

Well, Dirty Projectors opened for Jarvis. Though some people like them, from what I gather.

Posted by Anonymous | October 26, 2007 4:30 PM

I think Boz has some connection with these chicks? Any mexicans going to the show tonight?

Posted by Anonymous | October 26, 2007 4:35 PM

Si.

Posted by Juanes | October 26, 2007 4:45 PM

Morrissey went on at 9 both nights.

Posted by Anonymous | October 26, 2007 5:08 PM

>moz 945/1015ish. i was at both shows

>jane

Uh, not sure what shows you were at, but he went on at 9pm on the dot both nights.

Posted by maitai | October 26, 2007 5:09 PM

Posted by Anonymous | October 26, 2007 5:23 PM

Kristeen Young was a way better opener than Phranck was who toured with Morrissey in the early 90's. Kristen met Morrissey through the Tony Visconti connection. Visconti produced KY's record. I think a quite talented performer. Unlike most trendy NY bands today.

Morrissey...well she is an uptight queen.

Anyhow eating meat is murder. How could she make such a rude statement?

Posted by anonymous | October 26, 2007 5:25 PM

Kristeen Young was a way better opener than Phranck was who toured with Morrissey in the early 90's. Kristeen met Morrissey through the Tony Visconti connection. Visconti produced KY's record as he produced Morrissey's latest. Yes her songs are profoundly raw, but she performs with balls. Unlike most trendy NY bands today that have at least 4 sets of testicles in the band.

Morrissey...well she is an uptight queen.

Anyhow eating meat is murder.
How could she make such a rude statement?

Posted by anonymous | October 26, 2007 5:28 PM

"Anyhow eating meat is murder."

Meat is murder. Tasty, tasty murder.

Posted by Anonymous | October 26, 2007 5:28 PM

tasty tasty bloody murder

Posted by Anonymous | October 26, 2007 6:11 PM

Any pisser-offer of Morrissey is a friend of mine.

Posted by Mike Joyce | October 26, 2007 6:23 PM

its girl in a coma

myspace.com/girlsinacoma

Posted by Anonymous | October 26, 2007 6:40 PM

Hm. Interesting.

In my humble opinion, Morrhead has always been a whiny turd, whilst KY has forever been fantabulous. But truly, so what? Much too much drama. Besides, I'd prefer to see Young while not surrounded by a few thousand screaming Smiths' Marys.

Posted by Aaron | October 26, 2007 8:00 PM

-we do lack of humor as we get older, don't we?
רולאן בארת.

Posted by jeanned'arc | October 26, 2007 8:34 PM

>Let's all be happy she is off the tour!!!! I've had to endure her over 6 times. Please no more!!!!

5:23 - you really, really, really need a life.

Posted by Anonymous | October 27, 2007 1:05 AM

I didn't care for Girl in a Coma at all. In my opinion, just as bad an opener as KY, though the crowd seemed to like them.

Posted by Renee | October 27, 2007 1:36 AM

You go Moz!

Posted by Anonymous | October 27, 2007 11:17 AM

great she is so awful.

Posted by Anonymous | October 27, 2007 12:37 PM

Dumb bitch. Leave music to the professionals. Get back in the kitchen or start taking care of the kids.

Posted by Breadwinner | October 27, 2007 12:43 PM

just how close were they?

Posted by Anonymous | October 27, 2007 2:19 PM

People have been complaining that Morrissey is a hypocrite and that his decision to fire her is an act of censorship. If he fired her because she talked about how much she hated the talk about global warming, that could be considered censorship. The bitch flat out insulted him and disrespected him on HIS tour. She's lucky that all that happened was that she got kicked off the tour. She should've gotten her ass KICKED.

She's not worthy of the chance he gave her. She's a talentless wench.

Posted by I hate Kristeen Young | October 27, 2007 4:38 PM

Posted by Lawyer | October 27, 2007 5:12 PM

hahah ASCAP party just sounds funny. also, i could not be happier about kristeen young. this is like a dream.

Posted by Anonymous | October 27, 2007 5:54 PM

"The bitch flat out insulted him and disrespected him on HIS tour."

Maybe saying that he gives good cunnilingus was disrespectful, but insulting (as long as it wasn't said sarcastically, which it wasn't)? You need to take Morrissey's dick out of your mouth.

"...runined his reputation as a peta advocate."

Who says animal lovers necessarily give a rat's ass about their fellow humans? In fact, Morrissey seems to value the well being of animals more than that of humans who don't share his views on animal rights.

Posted by I hate Morrissey fans | October 27, 2007 6:19 PM

yesss, girl in a coma rainbow fest 2004? austin tx classroom epic slice angle of destructive sweetness

Posted by grilz grill | October 27, 2007 9:34 PM

oh, come on...cunnilingus is like the sweetest sexiest act on the planet, how is it insulting to say the word, crIminy.

Posted by venus | October 28, 2007 6:38 PM

"You need to take Morrissey's dick out of your mouth."

I can't - you're too busy giving him cunnilingus. You seem to be obsessed with it.

Posted by F You "I Hate Morrissey Fans" | October 28, 2007 9:35 PM

waut a second... Morrissey is gay?

Posted by Anonymous | October 29, 2007 9:08 AM

According to "F You 'I Hate Morrissey Fans'," Morrissey's a transvestite, since he is capable of receiving cunnilingus.

Posted by I hate Morrissey fans | October 29, 2007 9:43 AM

According to "I hate Morrissey fans," transvestite is now synonymous with transsexual.

Posted by Steve | October 29, 2007 9:56 AM

Morrissey Rocks plain and simple !!!

Posted by dannydan174 | October 29, 2007 9:48 PM

"Yeah, if she got her ass KICKED on Morrissey's orders she could have collected millions in damages in a lawsuit and runined his reputation as a peta advocate. She WISHES she got her ass kicked instead of just fired."

OMG, you deserve a spot on the Supreme Court! This is brilliant!

Posted by Laywer is a dumb ass | November 30, 2007 4:19 PM

I was at the show. She was alright as a performer, but her political comments between songs were so sophmoric and pathetic...and she knew it too...so she tried to dig herself out of the hole by making more comments, each becoming more inane than the one preceeding it and. I think she said the cunninglingus/head comment in hopes that the audience would shock us into forgetting what a fucking ignorant moron she is.

Posted by ali | December 5, 2007 7:13 AM

ali, if you don't like her politics, you must not like Morrissey's, either.

Posted by Anonymous | December 5, 2007 8:28 AM

what's wrong with not liking Morrissey's politics?

Posted by Nina | April 19, 2008 10:31 AM

This is not surprising to most people. She had this coming to her for a long time now.
I have known Kristeen since 1992. She has had many break downs and irrational behaviors.
Great singer and a beautiful person but very unstable.
People do not realize how intense and mental she really is.
I guess her terrible childhood and abusive relationships are finally catching up with her.

Posted by Sexy Lexy | June 15, 2008 9:06 PM

^^^^
Keep it to yourself, jerk.

Posted by Anonymous | June 15, 2008 10:09 PM

I just noticed that in response to this comment of mine:

Some dumbass named Steve posted this idiotic comment:

That's not what I meant, fuckface. Try to follow:

If Morrissey is capable of receiving cunnilingus, "he" has a vagina.

If "he" has a vagina, "he" is woman.

"He" dresses in men's clothing, so if "he" is a woman, "he" is a transvestite.

Fool.

Posted by I hate Morrissey fans | June 16, 2008 12:00 AM

I've known Kristeen since high-school (she graduated the year before me, and we had a few classes together), and to everyone who was hatin' on her because she made fun of their precious Morrissey, I say "Shut yer cakeholes, you poofs!"

Kristeen has always had a somewhat eclectic sense of humor, and when I knew her in high-school, one of the things she'd sometimes do would be to say something ludicrous or shocking (usually a non-sequiter) just to study your facial reaction. If you'd laugh, or at-least not react with major offense, you'd have a friend for life.

Me, I'd have laughed if I were there... but I wouldn't have gone to see Morrissey. He's not edgy enough, and he whines too much.

Kristeen is my friend, and she rocks.
Haters can go eat a bag of di**s.

Posted by BlahBlahBlahShaddup!!! | February 12, 2009 5:55 PM

I'm curious, nobody knows what might have said?

Posted by Top Movie Downloads | July 9, 2009 6:59 PM

I'm looking to find this out as well! It seems like this is a great topic to discuss and I'm looking to see what comes from future research.

Posted by Corllins University | August 28, 2009 11:46 PM

She said
"Morrissey gives great head, oops I mean cunnilingus"

Posted by Auto Insurance Quotes | September 8, 2009 2:00 PM

Hey Elizabeth..How much for a two bedroom in Bay Ridge overlooking the river?

Posted by Anonymous | September 8, 2009 3:35 PM

This article is the reflection of love and effection in Morrisey. Me also like.

Posted by Compare Car Insurance | September 11, 2009 6:59 AM

No more press inquiries! i'm trying to remain the complete nobody i started the tour as! all of this non-attention is starting to bug me!

Posted by Elizabeth Bay Apartments | September 15, 2009 2:44 PM

morrissey comes on at 10:05pm on the dot, after a 6 min. intro

Posted by Credit Card Comparison | September 16, 2009 9:14 AM

Posted by Free online games | September 22, 2009 11:58 AM

In fact, Morrissey seems to value the well being of animals more than that of humans who don't share his views on animal rights..Thanks for the info given..

Posted by wine club | September 27, 2009 7:59 AM

I don't see this as a bad move and song.Kristen band is good band they are ply soft song and music are very nice.

Sarong

Posted by Sarong | October 4, 2009 3:23 AM

thanks for providing the details....it is very useful to me.I didn't care for Girl in a Coma at all. In my opinion, just as bad an opener as KY,

Posted by Lawyers Campbell | October 6, 2009 1:57 AM

Yap really Morrissey Rocks plain and simple !!!

Posted by Free Online Games | October 15, 2009 9:29 PM

Sarong

Posted by sarong | October 16, 2009 3:38 AM

That place was very nice.Maybe the statement was a bit TOO everyday.actually personally i like it.

Timeshare Resales

Posted by Timeshare Resales | October 25, 2009 4:12 AM

thoi trang

Posted by thoi trang | October 26, 2009 2:33 AM

she was ice cold and bitchy all night.song and music are very nice.
thoi trang tre

Posted by thoi trang tre | October 27, 2009 1:15 AM

I've also heard that most artists actually dig what he's doing, and leave him alone as a consequence. Not necessarily true, I just remember reading about it somewhere.

Posted by How to lose weight quickly | October 28, 2009 3:55 AM

Thanks for sharing.

Posted by cleaner reviews | October 28, 2009 8:52 AM

a couple years ago Ray Davies was supposed to be the special guest at Austin Music Hall at SXSW (he was keynote speaker and didnt have a gig scheduled) at BBC showcase Morrisey was headlining. Morrissey wouldnt move his equipment so Davies could soundcheck so Davies didnt play and there was a wide gap in the show. Emblematic of Queen Diva Moz

Posted by Anonymous | October 28, 2009 10:26 AM

Those were the days. Related and trusted, two buzzwords.

Posted by Gay.com Promo code | October 29, 2009 5:48 PM

The feelings you have for he band and the nusic is too great and i did really like your article.
Regards,
Kaka....

Posted by Credit Karte | November 11, 2009 11:54 PM

I listening the his is very nice to me and the songs is listening enjoyed nad good to me saying some minutes to tell.corporate finance it is best way to choose the finance
to helpful.
regards,
maro..

Posted by rama | November 12, 2009 4:31 AM

ok
"Thanks to those who understand and who are brave enough to say so"

Posted by inmobiliaria madrid | November 23, 2009 11:15 PM

i think so you are misjudged by them. try to explain them when you really want to emphasize. clear all those things so you guys back in normal.
restaurantes madrid

Posted by whitney01 | November 27, 2009 9:26 PM

yeah you are right. i think so you are misjudged by them. try to explain everything to them what you really want to emphasize in your statement. clear all those things so you guys back in normal.

Posted by restaurantes madrid | November 27, 2009 9:31 PM

We won't ask about that again. Maybe you need to explain it to them to clear it up. I hope the best for all of you, guys. Btw, love to hear your music. Keep improving.

Posted by penis pumpe | November 28, 2009 2:26 AM

Posted by disfuncion erectil | December 4, 2009 10:04 PM

I guess is not your fault at all. So do not feel too much guilty about that okay. Cheers.

Posted by penisverlängerung | December 5, 2009 3:28 AM

Posted by brustvergrösserung | December 5, 2009 3:30 AM

Posted by 招商加盟 | December 8, 2009 1:19 AM

try to explain everything to them what you really want to emphasize in your statement.Thanks post.

Posted by San Diego MLS | December 9, 2009 1:56 PM

Posted by allungamento pene | December 14, 2009 10:19 PM

Things like that in work and in friendship are just normal. But i know you will solve that soon..

Posted by como agrandar el pene | December 19, 2009 8:58 AM

I hope that your problem guys are now already solved. Christmas is near..

Posted by Impotencia | December 19, 2009 9:04 AM

I believe to that you are only misjudged by your friends.. your group band.

Posted by erezioni | December 19, 2009 10:23 AM

Posted by Simi Valley Real Estate | December 24, 2009 1:05 AM

I like Morrissey too. I like the way she sings.

Posted by stuffed toys | December 26, 2009 10:22 PM

How's your problem about this issue Morrissey? Is it okay now?

Posted by Convertible car seat | December 26, 2009 10:26 PM

i was unaware of this.thanks for the information
memory power tips

Posted by Adam | December 27, 2009 3:14 AM

do post more information

Posted by memory power | December 27, 2009 3:15 AM

Nice article. These will be the only words I will ever write or speak on the subject ever again.

Posted by birthday gifts | December 30, 2009 12:18 PM

i feel sorry to what happened to u and band, i am totally with u and will stand with u at any platform.

Posted by online solitaire | January 3, 2010 1:48 AM

I like Morrissey too. Thanks for this post.

Posted by download games | January 5, 2010 5:12 PM

Thanks for the wonderful article. I reach for beauty and intelligence in my lyrics, but try to retain a bit of the everyday in them. Maybe the statement was a bit TOO everyday.

Posted by fela attorneys | January 7, 2010 3:22 PM

You guys always deliver useful content. Awesome post. Very interesting and valuable videos. Keep posting more articles. Thanks for sharing useful info.

Posted by penny stocks | January 9, 2010 3:54 PM

A common problem faced by the web developers is the existence of automated scripts that submit forms automatically mainly to send spam or try to saturate the server with more requests than it can handle.

Posted by link building prices | January 11, 2010 3:28 AM

I think she said the cunninglingus/head comment in hopes that the audience would shock us into forgetting what a fucking ignorant i mean cunnilingus'and i guess she thought it was funny.
Promotional Clothing

Posted by Promotional Clothing | January 13, 2010 2:07 PM

Boycott spammers like Promotional Clothing.

Posted by Anonymous | January 13, 2010 2:16 PM

I do think we're at a place in this country where free speech should be exactly that, but at the same time the speaker needs to know their speech could have real consequences.

Posted by wine of the month club | January 15, 2010 1:32 PM

Usually I do not post on blogs, but I would like to say that this blog really forced me to do so! Thanks, really nice post.

Posted by alergia | January 19, 2010 5:59 PM

excellent post, thank you for sharing
i love reading your blog

Posted by credito rapido | January 19, 2010 6:00 PM

Honestly Morrissey have a great voice. I really like her voice. You can feel the songs the she sings..

Posted by San Diego Scanning | January 25, 2010 8:54 AM

Sometimes the custom sociology essays play really big role in academic life and nearly every one student has got a practice of custom essays purchasing. Thus, that is a general issue for all students.

Posted by HANNAH32It | February 4, 2010 3:57 AM

I hearing song.I really like her voice. You can feel the songs

Posted by San Diego Real Estate | February 12, 2010 11:08 AM

i personally feel that you mean Girl in a Coma from LA, an original band. The band you list is a tribute in baltimore.
payday cash advance

Posted by payday cash advance | February 13, 2010 1:30 PM

Posted by descuento letras | February 16, 2010 5:18 PM

I like this post. It is very interesting. I really feel it. I am still hearing the song. I am sorry to the band. Customized Corporate Gifts

Posted by Customized Corporate Gifts | February 19, 2010 11:13 AM

So i think the problem was solved now. Don't let your band break just because of the small misunderstanding.

Posted by selling online ads space | February 20, 2010 1:16 PM

Great singer and a beautiful person but very unstable.
People do not realize how intense and mental she really is.

Posted by buy web site domain cheap | February 22, 2010 8:49 PM

Alcohol rehabilitation

Posted by Alcohol rehabilitation | March 4, 2010 5:27 PM

Thanks for the review. I think you mean Girl in a Coma from LA, an original band.

Posted by us drugstore | March 7, 2010 11:33 PM

Folk har været klager over, at Morrissey er en hykler, og at hans beslutning om at fyre hende, er et udtryk for censur.

Posted by apotek online | March 25, 2010 4:56 AM

That is hilarious! I love her.

Posted by m4m massage | March 26, 2010 1:37 AM

Regards,

Posted by alergia | March 28, 2010 4:53 PM

it's all about the nusic

Posted by norigin | March 28, 2010 6:08 PM

What? You've gotta be kidding me!

Posted by wine clubs | May 7, 2010 6:15 PM

What happened to liberty of speech? It's not fair that you have to leave the tour because of something that was misunderstood.

Posted by Violet | May 16, 2010 8:08 AM

Sometimes custom sociology essays great RPG in academic life and almost all students have a practice of buying custom essays. Therefore, it is a general problem for all students.

Posted by bird feeder | June 2, 2010 3:30 PM

Posted by los acaros | July 2, 2010 4:36 PM

hi
you right "students have a practice of buying custom essays. Therefore, it is a general problem for all students"
This is the way its done

Posted by colman | July 5, 2010 3:41 AM

Posted by rinitis.org | July 15, 2010 6:32 PM

That sucks! All the best to the band anyway, I have heard great things about them.:D

Posted by Kettles & Toasters | July 20, 2010 2:30 AM

interesting article. Explain to them what you point is when you said those words. Well i just hope guys that you will fix about this soon.

Posted by Prestamos online | August 21, 2010 6:16 AM

Weak sauce. Guess that is how life works sometimes.

Posted by Auto Transportation | August 29, 2010 10:09 PM

That sucks. Good thing I saw these guys back a couple years ago...they were pretty good.

Posted by Online MBA | September 1, 2010 10:28 AM

And where is she now?

Posted by Promotional Products | September 8, 2010 4:03 AM

Thats completely bogus...I will help you cause...i am studying to be a lawyer now!

Posted by DJs York PA | September 11, 2010 11:25 AM

I am studying also for lawyer, so I will help you too!

Posted by Alargamiento de pene | September 30, 2010 7:00 PM

I'm really enjoying reading your well written articles. I spent many efforts and time to update the blog. I'm taking a mark and look forward to reading new articles. Please keep the good articles!

Posted by Denture Cost in Asia | October 7, 2010 10:16 AM

That is crap. They shouldn't have been asked to leave the tour.

Posted by Wine Club | October 7, 2010 12:30 PM

That is amazing that she has to leave the band and tour.

Posted by find plastic surgeon | October 12, 2010 3:42 PM

I am not surprised, she had a little bit of an attitude problem.

Posted by Master in Social Work MSW | January 2, 2011 11:23 AM

Posted by Masters in Education | January 20, 2011 1:15 PM

This fight seems to trivial somehow. I hope it all worked out.

Posted by Certified Medical Assistant | January 28, 2011 1:48 PM

Any update on this story?

Posted by Bird Feeders | February 17, 2011 3:57 PM

Maybe Morrissey found her too happy for his liking?

Posted by AR Drone | February 25, 2011 6:35 PM

Lol, maybe she was just having a bad day. Pity they were asked to leave the tour though. I'm sure there were a lot of disappointed people.

Posted by Lyss @ general discussion boards | March 10, 2011 2:11 PM

Sure! I'm disappointed too! She is so great...

Posted by Karteikarten | April 14, 2011 4:17 PM

I would also say the same that this is an quite inspiring article for me also.

Posted by Vokabeltrainer | April 14, 2011 4:18 PM

Su sido muy duro en mi parte para encontrar los datos para la thesis que estoy escribiendo actualmente. Este sitio web tiene información importante que pueda ayudarme a llegar a un estudio de riqueza de los contenidos.

Posted by Lernkartei | April 15, 2011 6:26 AM

This story is so hilarious... I cant stop laughing!

Posted by Sprachen lernen | April 15, 2011 6:28 AM

Luv to know what it is she said!

Posted by Timeshare Resales | April 26, 2011 11:23 PM

What a story! Where's the follow up?

Posted by Iren | May 19, 2011 3:57 PM

Tak for den fornyede undersøgelse. Jeg tror, ​​du mener Pige i en Coma fra LA, en original band.

Posted by apotek online dk | May 20, 2011 8:17 AM

hahaha, well she wasn't that good to begin with, but dang that's pretty harsh to get kicked of the tour.

Posted by joe lund | May 20, 2011 12:15 PM

Great blog!!
Congratsss

Posted by Diego | July 15, 2011 4:32 PM

What was it that she said that was so bad to be kicked off a tour?!

Posted by Barbara | August 22, 2011 7:23 PM

Thanks for clearing that up for me. On a side note I think Morrissey is cool.

Posted by Private jet charter | November 29, 2011 10:31 AM

This team I like, I'm a fan of their davnoy. It is unfortunate that they have canceled sovy tour of Europe, I hope that very soon they will come to our small town with a concert.

Posted by Romualdo Del Bianco Foundation | January 22, 2012 2:56 PM

Every one acknowledges that humen's life is not very cheap, nevertheless some people require money for different stuff and not every man gets big sums cash. Therefore to receive fast loan or just short term loan would be a correct way out.

Posted by home loans | March 26, 2012 3:50 AM

this is a very controversial content,,,

Posted by playstation 4 | April 12, 2012 3:47 AM

Nice review. I personally feel that you mean Girl in a Coma from LA, an original band.

Posted by us drugstore | May 20, 2012 3:05 PM

So it's five years later and she's still opening for him??

Posted by Samuel | October 6, 2012 11:22 AM

He's a bit touchy isn't he?!

Posted by PTgifts | January 21, 2013 2:17 PM

That's how people grow up?

Posted by Anonymous | April 3, 2013 3:48 PM

What was it that she said that was so bad to be kicked off a tour?!

Posted by sepatu kulit pria model terbaru disini | January 9, 2014 11:35 AM