Posted in music | tour dates on November 19, 2007

Bruce Springsteen @ Verizon Center, Washington DC - Nov 11, 2007 (CRED)
Bruce Springsteen @ Verizon Center

Tickets go on sale at 10am today for a Bruce Springsteen show in Hartford on February 28th. That's one of a bunch of recently announced tour dates. Tonight (11/19) Bruce plays for the second night in a row in Boston. All dates below....

Bruce Springsteen - 2007-8 Tour Dates
12/13 Cologne, GERMANY Koln Arena
12/15 Belfast, IRELAND Odyssey Arena
12/17 Paris, FRANCE Palais Omnisports De Bercy
12/19 London, UK O2 Arena
2/28 Hartford, CT Hartford Civic Center Coliseum
3/6 Rochester, NY Blue Cross Arena
3/7 Buffalo, NY HSBC Arena .
3/16 St. Paul, MN Xcel Energy Center
3/17 Milwaukee, WI Bradley Center
4/7 Anaheim, CA Honda Center
4/25 Atlanta, GA Philips Arena

It looks like Danny Federici may be leaving the tour for health reasons and may be replaced by Charles Giordano, who was part of Springsteen's Sessions Band. There's been rumours for a while now about him battling cancer. Hope it's just a nasty rumour.

BV it's cool you are a Bruce fan. Lot's of indie fans don't care about the older masters of rock.

Posted by jjazznola | November 19, 2007 4:40 AM

I fucking hate Ticketmaster right now. I had seats in Section 104 row C for Hartford--near the stage, 3 rows off the floor. As I'm checking out, an error comes up and sends me back to the main page.

Try again, now its Section 200 Row H.

Well, at least I'm in. Thanks for the heads up, BV.

Posted by nyctaper | November 19, 2007 10:30 AM

What are the chances they'll come back to NY on this tour?

Posted by rocked the shit | November 19, 2007 11:35 AM

"What are the chances they'll come back to NY on this tour?"

100%

Posted by Anonymous | November 19, 2007 12:04 PM

How can anyone enjoy any concert from a seat such as the one the photo above was taken from?

Posted by Anonymous | November 19, 2007 12:43 PM

yea, you'd imagine that it would suck, but that's because what you're imagining isn't right. it's pretty amazing what that guy can do in an arena. unbelievable.

Posted by slim | November 19, 2007 12:55 PM

I hate arena shows too, but Bruce is the exception. It's amazing how intimate he can make them feel. The guy's 58 and really is still the gold standard live. And, unlike most other acts his age still out there (even the ones that play well), when you see him today you really can see what it is that made/makes him him.

Posted by bmh | November 19, 2007 1:31 PM

Yeah, I was at his last MSG show and it was awesome. Usually I hate arena shows but he made it great. Hope he comes back to NJ/NYC soon.

Posted by Anonymous | November 19, 2007 9:01 PM

I was out of town when tix went on sale for Bruce's April Atlanta show. I'm a 61 YO ex-NYer who works for the state (GA)as a nurse. My girl is from Dublin (GA). Does anyone have 2 reasonably priced tix? I don't care where they are as long as we're in the arena. I hate goin' to shows at Phillips & payin' scalper prices but the Boss puts on a great show & makes you feel great about livin' & R&R. Cover Me. Thanks. Len.

Posted by Len Luza | January 1, 2008 5:43 PM