Posted in music on November 1, 2007

WFMU"The 2007 WFMU Record & CD Fair will be here sooner than you think! It begins Friday November 2 and runs through Sunday November 4, once again at the Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St in New York City!"

Since I'm currently in clutter-free mode, I won't be rushing to get there when they open for first dibs on the thousands of dollar records or anything, but I might stop by on Saturday at 4pm since that's when they also have the Lexie Mountain Boys playing for free.

WFMU is a radio station that you can listen to on the Internet.

Tags: WFMU

also today at APT
Shakey's Record Fair
7pm - 11pm fair action
$5 dollar donation

Posted by brooklynvegan | November 1, 2007 3:09 PM

I don't understand the buzz around the Lexie Mountain Boys. I've seen them live once, it was "ok" performance art, couldn't imagine seeing them again though.

Posted by Anonymous | November 1, 2007 3:15 PM

I've never seen them. Just want to check them out.

Posted by brooklynvegan | November 1, 2007 3:22 PM

dollar records? im there...

Posted by brian | November 1, 2007 3:41 PM

does anyone know what kind of albums they'll have at this?

thanks.

Posted by Anonymous | November 1, 2007 3:57 PM

Just browse the website tho. I found some good info.

Posted by Eduardo | November 1, 2007 4:14 PM

i was at this last year...i just dont dig it. but im also not a record collector.

unless you go early, the place is pretty hard to find anything good. big shocker since everyone there still lives in their parents basements.

everything good is expensive because the sellers know what they have. and there are tons of buyers looking at the same things.

i much prefer yard sales or ebay...

Posted by Anonymous | November 1, 2007 4:16 PM

I disagree with Anonymous, I go to this fair every year and find amazing things at great prices every time. A lot of stuff is overpriced for sure, but just as many treasures are priced way reasonably, and TONS of dollar records and cheap CDs at the WMFU tables.

Posted by jtm | November 1, 2007 5:35 PM