Posted in music | tour dates on January 8, 2008

Sons and Daughters

So remember how Bodies of Water were going on tour with Le Loup? Well, Bodies of Water dropped off that tour to instead tour with Sons and Daughters (who "are set to release their brand new album This Gift on Domino Records on January 29, 2008"). NYC shows are at Bowery Ballroom and Music Hall. All dates below...

Sons and Daughters & Bodies of Water - 2008 Tour Dates
3/12 - Austin, TX @ Antone’s (SXSW, no Bodies of Water on this date)
3/17 - Atlanta, GA @ The Earl
3/18 - Carrboro, NC @ Cat’s Cradle
3/19 - Washington, DC @ Rock and Roll Hotel
3/21 - Brooklyn, NY @ Music Hall of Williamsburg
3/22 - New York, NY @ Bowery Ballroom
3/23 - Philadelphia, PA @ Johnny Brenda’s
3/24 - Cambridge, MA @ Middle East (Downstairs)
3/25 - Montreal, QC @ La Sala Rossa
3/26 - Toronto, ON @ Lee’s Palace
3/28 - Chicago, IL @ Double Door
3/29 - Minneapolis, MN @ Varsity Theatre
3/31 - Denver, CO @ Hi Dive
4/1 - Salt Lake City, UT @ Urban Lounge
4/3 - Seattle, WA @ Neumos
4/4 - Vancouver, BC @ Richard’s on Richards
4/5 - Portland, OR @ Doug Fir Lounge
4/7 - San Francisco, CA @ Great American Music Hall

I'm pumped.

Posted by Alex | January 8, 2008 2:29 PM

Maybe it's because Le Loup likes Wilco and Elvis Costello.

Posted by anonymous2 | January 8, 2008 2:40 PM

i saw sons & daughters play at cmj years ago. probably the worst band i've ever seen live next to endless boogie

Posted by hipster poseur | January 8, 2008 3:20 PM

"saw sons & daughters play at cmj years ago. probably the worst band i've ever seen live next to endless boogie"

I think you are either thinking of a different band or you were on some mind altering substances that night because they are probably one of the best live bands I've ever seen...and I've seen alot of them for a good 20+ years.... you'll get no argument out of me on Endless Boogie though :)

Posted by Dave | January 8, 2008 3:41 PM

Sons & Daughters were great at CMJ last year. Looking forward to the Bowery Ballroom show.

Posted by edwyn the bear | January 8, 2008 3:55 PM

Good move!

Posted by anonymous | January 8, 2008 4:05 PM

Kinda funny that they're still going to be in Chicago on the same date. Maybe BoW and Le Loup will have a bar fight that night.

Posted by Rich | January 8, 2008 4:53 PM

Bodies of Water songs sound celestial to my ears - hope they can pull off all the singing parts OK in a live show. Looking forward to the experiment. We are Co-Existors.

Posted by Dfactor | January 10, 2008 12:48 PM

bodies of water is great and most definitely pull off the vocals live.this'll be one to check out for sure!!

Posted by walter | February 12, 2008 4:43 PM

Yeah their 2008 tour rocked. I was at the one in Chicago and I loved it. Are they coming back anytime soon?

Posted by how to softmod Wii | April 15, 2010 12:39 PM

I don't think they are planning any tour any soon. Would really love to see organizing something over Chicago next year, as I will have the opportunity to go there and stay for a year for my work.

Posted by waterclue | November 8, 2010 11:01 AM

Yeah their 2009 tour was very fain. I was at the one in Boston and I loved it. Are they coming back anytime soon?

Posted by Roberta | February 13, 2011 2:44 AM