Posted in music | video on February 21, 2008

Mark Ronson & Amy Winehouse

The other guy is Daniel Merriweather. And then Amy Winehouse (Kelly Osbourne's dear friend) performed again....

and The Klaxons performed with Rihanna

I was inundated with e-mail about this act Adele. At first listen I loved her, then when I downloaded all the tracks I realized that she was just a bit too jazzy for me. But I applaud where she's coming from. But although she's a smash in the U.K., I seriously doubt she can make it big here in America. Because she's FAT!

Posted by Bob Lefsetz | February 21, 2008 2:04 PM

Bob Lefsetz was publicly dressed down by singer Kid Rock in an email exchange that Lefsetz forwarded to readers on November 8th, 2007 but has apparently chosen not to post to his online letter archive. In the exchange Kid Rock reacts to Lefsetz's cavalier "F**k Kid Rock" comment by threatening the industry gadfly with bodily harm and calling him "bitch boy."

Posted by kid rock | February 21, 2008 6:41 PM

i like amy crackhouse.

Posted by Anonymous | February 22, 2008 12:34 AM

I have yet to hear another Adele song as strong as Hometown Glory, but this BBC vid of her is just fucking solid. Somebody just TRY to shit on the way they staged this, it's SO badass. One of the coolest I've ever seen.

Posted by Anonymous | February 22, 2008 1:29 AM

^^^Anonymous Adele street teamer guy: I guess the "staging" of that video was fine and all, and I couldn't care less how much the girl weighs or what she looks like, but she can't fucking sing. Bad song, sung horribly. HORRIBLY BAD. Sorry if you'll be missing out on your commission or whatever.

Posted by Anonymous | February 22, 2008 11:42 AM

That video is cool for about 2 pans on that crane and that's about it. I actually bought the import of the Adele album. Some people will love it, but not me.

Posted by Anonymous | February 24, 2008 1:37 PM

I really do hope that you will be elaborating more on this issue. I like a tad more information.

Posted by Tilda | July 27, 2013 1:44 PM