just catching up a little.....
* Trent Reznor calls Radiohead Insincere
* Make Radiohead an animated video
* Make Trent Reznor a NIN video too
* Liars and Underworld opening some Radiohead shows
* Radiohead is playing another free show in London
* Radiohead are playing a San Francisco festival
* NIN & Jay-Z are playing a festival in British Columbia
* Radiohead and NIN are playing Lollapalooza
* Perez Hilton disses Radiohead and NIN playing Lollapalooza
* NIN released "Ghost I-IV", much the way Radiohead released "In Rainbows"
NIN revealed the first week sales figures for Ghost......
NINE INCH NAILS GHOSTS I-IV FIRST WEEK FIGURES REVEALEDClick on the Radiohead and NIN tags for even more.
Nine Inch Nails' 36-track instrumental opus Ghosts I-IV, released
March 2 via NIN.com, has amassed a first week total of 781,917
transactions (including free and paid downloads as well as orders for physical product), resulting in a take of $1,619,420 USD.
"These figures represent the most relevant and contemporary metric for measuring how Nine Inch Nails' music is reaching its fans," said NIN manager Jim Guerinot.
NIN's label The Null Corporation will not be releasing traditional
sale figures to soundscan.
As previously reported, the $300 Ultra-Deluxe Limited Edition of
Ghosts I-IV immediately sold out its run of 2500. The $5 Download, $10 2XCD set and $75 Limited Edition Deluxe versions are still available at NIN.com.
The $10 2XCD SET will be released to retail April 5 in Australia and Japan, April 8 in North America, and April 7 in the UK and most European territories. A $39 4X vinyl version will be available at retail April 8.
Ghosts I-IV has been released under the Creative Commons license.