Posted in music on May 23, 2008

The Cyndi Lauper-headed True Colors Tour show hits Jones Beach on June 1st, and starting today you can get mezzanine seats for just $15 each.

Still overpriced...Unless she incorporated the bird shitting in her mouth into the act

Posted by Anonymous | May 23, 2008 10:15 AM

what a stupid thing to say. This is a charity even you moron

Posted by Anonymous | May 23, 2008 10:45 AM

lmfao - i cant wait to read the ensuing comments about this one...

Posted by Anonymous | May 23, 2008 11:01 AM

she is amazing live. stop being an ignorant judger

Posted by Anonymous | May 23, 2008 11:23 AM

hey it beats her day job as an investment banker

Posted by Anonymous | May 23, 2008 12:48 PM

you can also get half price tickets to the radio city show through goldstar.com.

not sure where the tickets are though, and personally, i wouldnt go even if it was free, but i'm sure there are some fans out there.

Posted by Anonymous | May 23, 2008 1:06 PM

what time does daft punk shit in my mouth?

Posted by greg | May 24, 2008 8:47 AM

What the fuck, guys? Cyndi Lauper could outsing your sorry asses any day.

Posted by Gwen | May 24, 2008 3:48 PM

BTW, her new album comes out Tuesday...and it's the best thing she's done in a long, long time.

Posted by Anonymous | May 24, 2008 3:55 PM

Best thing she's ever done was her cover of Prince's "When You Were Mine."

Posted by Anonymous | May 24, 2008 4:27 PM

Best thing she's ever done is put her deformed baby, which was deformed as a direct result of exposure to fumes from Capt. Lou Albano's facial rubber bands, up for adoption to a loving, caring Christian family.

Posted by Crosseyed Sniper | May 24, 2008 11:44 PM

...who found her via her profile on m i l l i o n a i r e l o v e s.com

Posted by asdfg | May 25, 2008 8:06 AM

i still listen to her "She's So Unusual" album & I am not ashamed.

Posted by sb | May 25, 2008 11:03 AM

sorry ass motherfuckers like you should die. talking to that moron above me who is spamming this board.

Posted by Anonymous | October 27, 2008 9:40 AM

caring Christian family.

Posted by msn nickleri | February 17, 2009 3:12 PM

Julian Cope on Mac:

"I gots to tell y’all that when I heard the other day that the Bunnymen’s Ian McCulloch is writing his autobiography, I nearly shat my undies laughing so hard (good job I don’t wear any!); Ian Mac write a book? A man for whom completing a single song on his own is a struggle of Everest the Hard Way proportions is hardly going to write a book. Ian, I’m speechless at your continued arrogance in the face of no evidence whatsoever. In my opinion, you’ve been a dried-up shell of a husk of a man since just after OCEAN RAIN, so don’t embarrass us all with your ludicrous claims that you’re gonna write an autobiography. Two words… No Way. Writing a book involves discipline and hard work, two things you never nailed in the past and never will. As I heard it, you even said in the press that your book will be better than the Bible. Well, in two ways it may well be like the Bible: 1) it’ll be full of half-truths and outright lies, and 2) it’ll have been written by umpteen uncredited writers and you’ll name yourself solely as its author. There you go, dumkopf, I just handed you the map: don’t even bother buying yourself a pen, son; just do what you’ve always done throughout your career; get someone else to do most of the work then claim all the credit yourself. I even have a title already: MAC USER. And with that, I shall sweep off into the Beltane sunset. Yowzah!"

Posted by Youtube | October 26, 2010 7:38 PM

Posted by دردشة عراقية | February 20, 2011 9:40 PM

Islam is a religion of peace

Posted by منتديات | February 24, 2011 4:42 AM