Posted in music | tour dates on June 11, 2008

Feist @ Hammerstein Ballroom, NYC (more by Bao Nguyen)
Feist @ HAmmmerstein Ballroom

Good Morning America

GOOD MORNING AMERICA Summer Concerts Friday mornings in Bryant Park (41st St. and 6th Ave.). The show starts at 7:00am, but plan to arrive no later than 6:00am.

2008 schedule
June 13: Cyndi Lauper
June 20: Boyz II Men
June 27: Maroon 5
July 04: Chaka Kahn
July 11: Artist TBA
July 18: Miley Cyrus
July 25: Feist
Aug 01: Cast of Broadway's Rent
Aug 08: The Jonas Brothers
Aug 15: Artist TBA
Aug 22: Artist TBA

These are not to be confused with the Today Show concerts.

These and other free shows are listed in the BrooklynVegan free NYC show calendar.

Feist is also playing Prospect Park this summer.

Feist is really working the baby boomer circuit

Posted by Anonymous | June 11, 2008 1:51 PM

nice adam's apple.

Posted by butternuts | June 11, 2008 1:55 PM

what time does cher come on?

Posted by Anonymous | June 11, 2008 2:04 PM

so boring live. those hammerstein shows went on and on and on.

Posted by Anonymous | June 11, 2008 2:55 PM

"Chaka Kahn"

Oy, vey.

Posted by Anonymous | June 11, 2008 3:08 PM

I HEARD A CAR WHEN YOU SANG YOUR SCAR. DOES IT MAKE BETTER SENSE WITHOUT THE BITTER ZEN? LAY LOW AND REMEMBER THE USUAL DAYS. I AM A SPONGE. I TAKE AND TAKE AND TAKE. FORTUNATELY, I LOVE YOU. UNFORTUNATELY, I LOVE YOU TOO. FORTUNATELY, I THINK YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL. UNFORTUNATELY, I THINK YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL TOO. IN BED, THEY SHOOK HANDS AND SLEPT ALONG THE USUAL DAYS. THE POWER TO SPEAK IN ONE THOUSAND TONES IN ONE THOUSAND WAYS TO ONE THOUSAND EARS. ALL AT ONCE. YOU HAVE THE POWER. KEEP YOUR HEAD ON! KEEP YOUR KEYS IN THE KNOB. REPEAT AND REPEAT ALONG THE USUAL DAYS.

-MG

Posted by Anonymous | June 11, 2008 3:40 PM

Nice adam's apple. HA HA HA!

Posted by jameskittie | June 12, 2008 6:05 PM

I have been coming to the GMA shows for years, leaving my house at 4:00 AM, when I went to see Chaka K, I was taking pictures and video taping, when they said no video, I put my camera, they said still pictures, one of the security guard, called Chaka security, and said I was video taping, that was a lie, he jumped off of the stage and threatened me, I left before an incident started, I saw prople video taping when I left, I never went back to any more shows.

Posted by Blanche Hodge | August 12, 2008 3:57 AM

Yo, Blanche, let me protect you from the hordes of shade throwers who seek to cramp your style. You do you, girlfriend!

Posted by BEANS | December 28, 2013 7:03 AM