Posted in music | pictures on July 23, 2008

photos by Elizabeth Weinberg

are you fucking serious?

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2008 10:44 AM

they gave this guy scissors?

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2008 10:45 AM

AWESOME. i would never let him near my head. but thats just awesome.

Posted by josh | July 23, 2008 10:50 AM

his name is Tom Harrington, not Tim.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2008 10:58 AM

"his name is Tom Harrington, not Tim"

Is that an inside joke, or are you dumb?

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2008 11:12 AM

Hey that's Abe Vigoda himself!

Posted by anonymous2 | July 23, 2008 11:14 AM

He was also selling massages.

Posted by Anon ymous | July 23, 2008 11:19 AM

the drummer of abe vigoda is a little squirmy in these photos. maybe he has a sensitive scalp.

Posted by douglas martin | July 23, 2008 11:22 AM

at one point, he also had a blanket setup and was selling the schwag from the gift bags the performers received - CDs, shirts, video games, iphone cases.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2008 11:28 AM

where were the laides at?

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2008 11:30 AM

I heard that some people were giving Tim 5 bucks for a cut when the sign only asked for 2.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2008 11:30 AM

What a ripoff for $2 !!!

I gave Tim 3 bucks and he didn't have any change to give me. I'll never support LSF again!

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2008 11:33 AM

Don't you have to be licensed to cut hair?

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2008 11:39 AM

man, that abe vigoda kid sure is busted!

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2008 11:47 AM

well he apparently gave the abe vigoda drummer (and a little bit the cute bassist too?) haircuts.

the pics where he's shaving the second guy's face look really sensual. like maybe they had sex right before.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2008 11:53 AM

"Make me look like a Wall Street tycoon."

Ernest reference....anyone???

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2008 12:00 PM

No, I didn't let Tim/Tom cut my hair, but I did stop by his booth for some blood letting and leetches.

Good stuff!

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2008 12:01 PM

"AWESOME. i would never let him near my head. but thats just awesome."

nebitterness.ver trust a bald dude to cut your hair. he's usually full of contempt and

Posted by god below | July 23, 2008 12:50 PM

HA HA HA, HE'S SO CRAZY & UNPREDICTABLE!@#$%@#$

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2008 12:58 PM

ugh, that shot of his sunburned balding head is just. i don't want it from dan deacon and i don't want it from this guy.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2008 2:59 PM

that dude looks like arseface from Preacher. anyone?

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2008 5:19 PM

No offense but the drummer from Abe Vigoda may possibly be a lil retarded. I saw him a few times when they were in town walking around and he had a really cute lil hot girlfriend with him. Now look at his picture and realize that fact is another clear sign that girls are fucking shallow as hell and will go with anyone who has some whiff of celebrity or money. And yes i know saying that about Abe Vigoda is scratching the bottom of that statement but hey blogs make people famous these days.

Oh and in other news, Iggy Pop has been given a job as a Mohel (look it up if you dont know what this is)

Posted by A Manhattan Not Brooklyn Asshole | July 23, 2008 7:42 PM

abe vigoda is in no way famous, they still have day jobs and they're really normal. maybe he's just really awesome that's why he has a hot girlfriend.mind your manners manhattan guy.

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2008 11:26 AM

Yes, manhattan guy, it MUST be another "clear sign that girls are shallow" because they will go out with any celebrity or guy with money. 'cause, if she went out with a guy who was really goodlooking that wouldn't be shallow at all.

Posted by kirsten | July 24, 2008 1:31 PM

Anon 11:26am, please go suck a dick. How is that for minding my manners? Read my comments and you will see where i said calling Abe Vigoda famous was really scraping the barrel. And yes i am quite aware of the day jobs they have(ameoba records) But to a little indie girl reading music blogs they can be considered some sort of celebrity right now as insane as that sounds.

And Kirsten my dear fool, please tell me what is more shallow. A girl going out with a weird, ugly or even old dude for their notoriety or wealth or a girl going out with someone she finds good looking.

Posted by A Manhattan Not Brooklyn Asshole | July 24, 2008 1:43 PM

"The above post sounds like a bitter musician whose band got refused by the Agency. You really don't know shit about "that incident" if you think Tim Borror(?) had anything to do with it."

......is totally written by tim borror

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2008 2:27 PM

Wow, there I am at the very bottom.

Here's the aftermath.

Posted by Egbert | July 31, 2008 11:56 AM

leaving faceless comments like that on the internets is for the big jerks. if i knew who you were, next time i'm in new york with my boyfriend and you are watching us from afar, i could go up to you, say hi, and cut your dick off. then you might have something to post about me that would be true AND newsworthy. thanks!

love,
the girlfriend of the drummer of abe vigoda

Posted by Anonymous | August 5, 2008 12:51 PM

A Manhattan Not Brooklyn Asshole-

I just cannot believe what you just wrote about one of the sweetest people making music (Reggie of Abe Vigoda). I know that this board has some seriously wretched humans, sociopaths even, but your comment is UNREAL. You are clearly a very unhappy person. Good luck with the rest of you "life".

Posted by Anonymous | August 11, 2008 4:23 PM

LOL very funny moments!

Posted by apartamentos albir | August 12, 2011 7:21 AM

late 2 dis post but the new album sounds really good-by far the only material from this band i can take seriously. that being said this list, and this dude, seem kinda annoying based on this list and that captured tracks interview. q:what are your plans for 2013? a:everything.. -__-

Posted by two way radios | March 8, 2013 1:57 AM

I will definitely visit this site again because I learned a lot and got very helpful information from your blog.

Posted by brazilian wave hair | April 21, 2013 7:27 AM

Thanks for informing us about this. I will share this. Please keep informing us like this so that we can also help.

Posted by import brazilian hair | April 22, 2013 9:29 AM