Posted in Halloween | TV | music | video on October 31, 2008

DOWNLOAD: No Kids - For Halloween (MP3)

Halloween Grinch

This little-known sequel to the much-better-known 1966 hit, "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" came out in 1977 as a TV special. It's worth noting that the only mention of Halloween is in the title (indeed, starting in the late 90's, it was released under the name "It's Grinch Night," leaving Halloween out altogether). However, the events portrayed here clearly take place in late autumn. Grinch Night, perhaps, is the Whoville equivalent of Halloween. [Wikipedia]
The music for Halloween is Grinch Night was done by Joe Raposo and thanks to YouTube, you can watch the entire obscure cartoon below...

Halloween is Grinch Night, (Part 1 of 3)

Halloween is Grinch Night, (Part 2 of 3)

Halloween is Grinch Night, (Part 3 of 3)

The Grinch sure is a troublemaker.

Posted by Anonymous | October 31, 2008 12:52 PM

That kind of sucked. And it won an Emmy?

Posted by Anonymous | October 31, 2008 3:27 PM

cool art though

Posted by Anonymous | October 31, 2008 3:46 PM

Amazing, the music is masterful - always wondered who the composer was, just found out about Raposo today. Very underrated cartoon too, loved it since I was a kid, now I'm a "cynical modern composer" and yet I think even more of it...
D

Posted by D | November 16, 2008 2:34 AM

good!!

Posted by louis | October 17, 2009 1:12 PM

I can buy essay and the pre written essays just about this good post. Supreme topic! Thanks!

Posted by KristinuE28 | January 27, 2010 4:20 PM

It's almost halloween again and I'm so ready for it! I have the cutest costume this year.

Posted by Julie | October 3, 2010 7:25 PM

I think it's charismatic, because it emblazon a very academic-focussed attitude. Preserving the incorruptibility of the academic system seems to be a crash project, although commonly curse paid ads for such a service seems a fragile response. When the establishment is known by your friends who were animated with the results of the combination, about this post . But don't foreget always to use plagiarism checker run them through this plagiarism detection system for absolute checking and make sure that your material is authentic.

Posted by plagiarism checker | October 11, 2010 4:48 PM

I believe the sequel was a good pointing start for all the next movies made before. However, it's the first time when I see these movies and I can tell you these seems to have "soul" comparing with the new versions.

Posted by Cazare Predeal | March 17, 2011 8:58 AM

Each year, buying and will buy new outfits:) Thank you this holiday!

Posted by Lukas | April 3, 2011 10:06 AM

Hey don't hide it; they don't like black people, hispanic people...

Posted by Feria de artesania | February 16, 2012 9:35 PM

Expansion of renewable power will require significant investment in transmission infrastructure to transport renewable energy from where it can be viably produced to population centers

Posted by Acero Damasco | October 8, 2012 10:35 AM