Posted in music | video on November 26, 2008

Rough Trade

Jeff Lewis - 2008 Tour Dates
Nov 24 - Brixton Windmill - Early Show SOLD OUT! London
Nov 24 - The Windmill - SOLD OUT Brixton
Nov 25 - Sheffield Academy -Looking Rough at 30 w/ Jarvis Cocker Sheffield
Nov 26 - Shepherds Bush Empire - Looking Rough at 30 w/ Jarvis Cocker London
Nov 27 - Bar Academy Birmingham - Jeffrey Lewis (w/ Ish Marquez, Stanley Brinks, Kate Goes) Birmingham, Midlands
Nov 28 - Edinburgh Picture House - Looking Rough at 30 w/ Jarvis Cocker Edinburgh, Scotland
Nov 29 - The Brickyard - Jeffrey Lewis (w/ Ish Marquez & Stanley Brinks) Carlisle, Northwest
Nov 30 - Manchester University - Looking Rough at 30 w/ Jarvis Cocker Manchester

please go away

Posted by Anonymous | November 26, 2008 11:40 AM

d- bag... metal urbain is good stuff... u need to bone up nerd.

Posted by Anonymous | November 26, 2008 11:44 AM

wow. this guy.

Posted by Anonymous | November 26, 2008 5:00 PM

This is a Guy :(
It's only been a few seconds since I sent her a message proposing a deadline for her interview answers, and up until this point there's generally been a day or two between replies. As a result, I'm a single click away from logging out of my webmail client and switching off the computer.

Instead, I open up her email, where I'm greeted by her shortest message to me yet. It contains just four words.

Posted by ihale | November 27, 2008 11:49 AM

This was great live. I saw him do this song opening for the Rosebuds and British Sea Power this year and it went over well. He projected a slide show with similar pictures in bright, primary colors that really brought out the story in the song. Also, the tape recorder thing worked on stage, blaring through the house PA. I liked it quite a bit, and I bought a CD from him, which was pretty good, especially a song about meeting Bonnie Prince Billy on the train.

Posted by mattmorrell | November 27, 2008 11:19 PM

Jeff Lewis is awesome, he has a few history songs that are incredibly entertaining. He also has some lovely songs that are impressively moving (Don't Be Upset, Travel Light w/ Diane Cluck).

Posted by Anonymous | November 28, 2008 8:12 PM

The Windmill - SOLD OUT Brixton who?

Posted by Vps | November 11, 2009 8:49 PM