Posted in music on January 30, 2009

Phish crash

"Former Live Nation executive Michael Cohl made news last week when according to Pollstar, he reportedly sold about forty percent of his shares in the company worth an estimated $1.73 million. The move comes after a $19 million loss Live Nation suffered in December when U2 exercised its right to have the company buy back shares it paid the band, dealing a new blow to investor confidence in the entertainment and ticketing company. Cohl resigned as chairman of the company in June 2008."
[IT Business Net]
Anybody that spent any time on Live Nation's clunky website in the months leading up to, and during, their recent swtichover to selling their own tickets probably could have predicted this. Nobody loves Ticketmaster, but at least they, after years of experience, know what they're doing. The above slightly-altered screenshot was taken shortly after tickets went on sale this morning for Phish's 2009 summer tour. I tried it after reading some of the reactions people were leaving in the comments...

"Wow LIVE NATION IS WORST THAN TICKETMASTER! Anyone have luck?" [Anonymous]

"TOTAL LAME, I was on the screen, pressed reload at 10:00 and haven't been able to get on livenation since." [Anonymous]

"I got to the point where I put my ticket request in and then the security code and then it crashed. What a joke." [Anonymous]

"Same thing just happened to me! Never thought i'd ever say this, but i want ticketmaster back!" [Anonymous]

"So much for the big Live Nation ticket website. What a joke. Come back ticketmaster, all is forgiven" [Anonymous]

is anybody getting tickets?

Posted by treysucksdick | January 30, 2009 10:49 AM

I got screwed

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 10:52 AM

I quit trying, I sent an email to everybody at phish.com I could find. Everybody should!

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 10:53 AM

Shows look sold out. bars are red and all sections say none avaialble accept singles scattered!

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 10:55 AM

relax. i'm sure the scalpers over-bought and you'll be able to get them for less than cost on ebay and stubhub once they all start tripping over themselves to unload them.

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 10:56 AM

Phish, really, in 2009?!

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 10:56 AM

welcome, this is a farm house...

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 10:56 AM

wow..Jay Z and Phish..so bad..

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 11:00 AM

yea that jay z phish thing was horrible.

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 11:02 AM

I got screwed too. I had tickets twice and got to the confirmation stage and it timed out. As much as ticketmaster sucked at least they could handle big events. What a disaster and they probably don't care because the shows will sell out anyway.

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 11:02 AM

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 11:03 AM

Holly crap live nation sucks...been going at this for a hour... would have been better it they just told me it was sold out instead on waving carrotty ticket confirmations in front of my face!

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 11:11 AM

i got boned. all kinds or errors and timeouts, lost tickets to 2 shows twice.

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 11:11 AM

I just got through and it turns out you get screwed either way - 20 bucks in service fees???? Are they kidding
tickets selling for 42.00 come out to 62.35 - no thanks

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 11:14 AM

I have successfully gotten tickets five or six times over the last hour . . . until it crashed. Every time. Simple awful.

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 11:15 AM

just got two..keep trying

Posted by musicslob | January 30, 2009 11:15 AM

this is BS

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 11:17 AM

live nation is not only incompetent, they are fucking criminal. i worked for a company they bought out and it was a nightmare to even try and get your paycheck. i hope they burn in hell.

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 11:17 AM

I got 2 for Camden and now their servers seem to be stuck in some sort of fail-loop.

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 11:20 AM

you know you're bad when people start asking for Ticketmaster. I got I several times and then it always timed out. These days. Phish shows are for scalpers. What a bummer.

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 11:21 AM

wow, this is terrible. i've been trying since 10 and haven't gotten past the sniffin butt stage. fuck.

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 11:22 AM

I got to the "waiting room" page, with shaded silhouttes as the load bar... and I was there for an hour.
I finally gave in and hit refresh. CRASH.

Posted by Stedo | January 30, 2009 11:24 AM

their online system was worse and more glitchy than ticketmaster.

i had tix in my cart, went to check out and get a server error

pretty terrible

Posted by Brian | January 30, 2009 11:25 AM

Been trying since 10am to get tix, now its 11:30 and I can only get a single ticket. Live Nation Blows!

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 11:31 AM

They lead you on just enough so that you think maybe, just maybe, it will work the next time.

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 11:31 AM

had tickets in my cart for NJ, went to check out and got a server error... again

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 11:32 AM

Ticketmaster did sell the NC show. No problems there. Sucks for all the Live Nation shows. Sorry guys.

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 11:34 AM

SERIOUSLY, EVERYBODY write to web@phish.com, letters@phish.com and betty@phish.com.

If enough people voice their problems they will be forced to act! I promise, they won't be able to ignore this.

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 11:34 AM

Had credit card info submitted then error! Seats still left pulled up sec 23..

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 11:38 AM

I want to kill the cocksuckers who bought tickets just to sell them on stub hub or ebay. bastartds!

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 11:40 AM

i did appreciate the message saying my tickets were given away because the retarded site is too slow. they said they wanted to be FAIR to the fans, fuckers. i guess it's fair if nobody get's tickets.

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 11:41 AM

I have given up.

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 11:42 AM

anybody tried to phone it in on that 877 number?

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 11:42 AM

No luck with the 877 number, all reps are busy...

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 11:43 AM

in my minds eye, they are running this operation with 2 dudes and the girl with blue hair out of that small office at Irving Plaza....

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 11:45 AM

Yeah this is BS

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 11:47 AM

Even the phone line is ghetto. Instead of keeping you in queue on the line, it hangs up on you if you don't get through directly to a rep. This has been the WORST ticket on-sale experience I've ever dealt with, hands down.

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 11:47 AM

at least it's now taking shorter to get to the error message

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 11:48 AM

i love how ticket quantities keep changing everytime the site screws up...

Posted by Doug | January 30, 2009 11:49 AM

which blackbuster location has this sale? the one on UES? Is Irving Plaza Box office selling these, or Nokia Theater? sorry I always get confused...

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 11:49 AM

I'm still stuck in the waiting room for the past 15 minutes.

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 11:51 AM

i finally got tickets - what a mess though - not a good day to debut a new ticketing system

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 11:51 AM

wow. people like phish?

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 11:51 AM

What a load of crap. Hour late to work..

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 11:52 AM

thats strange...i got on at at right at 10 and had my tickets at 1010, the website was slow, but i got em at least....keep trying, any amount of time is worth it for phish

Posted by chad | January 30, 2009 11:52 AM

Due to a high volume of traffic and longer than average wait times,
you have been placed in a temporary waiting room.

That's what it says now...

And lucky you chad!

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 11:54 AM

- Had 2 tickets to Indy in pavilion, tried to pay, site crashed.

- Had 1 ticket to Indy in lawn, entered card information, site crashed.

- Had 1 ticket to Indy in lawn, entered confirmation info, site crashed.

- Now sitting in Waiting Room for the past 45 min

Live Nation...UoY KcuF

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 11:54 AM

Can't we go back to the days of sleeping outside overnight to get to a show?

Posted by Rosie | January 30, 2009 11:55 AM

just got 2...it will work if you keep trying. But it only worked after my 8th time of "getting" the tickets.

Posted by greg | January 30, 2009 12:01 PM

sounds like you all got served and are still in shock over it

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 12:03 PM

Fucking motherfuckers, FUCK!!!!

Posted by Drugs Delaney | January 30, 2009 12:10 PM

Keep trying kiddos. I just got tix. at 12:10. The security words for the successful attempt were inconvenienced and high (coincidence?).

Posted by skerns | January 30, 2009 12:12 PM

shalbs, shalbs, shalbs, shalbs, shalbs, shalbs, shalbs, shalbs, shalbs, shalbs, shalbs, shalbs, shalbs, shalbs, shalbs, shalbs, shalbs, shalbs, shalbs, shalbs, shalbs, shalbs, shalbs, shalbs, shalbs, shalbs, shalbs, shalbs, shalbs, shalbs.

CAN I PLEASE GET SOME SHALBS AT THIS CONCERT!!!

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 12:13 PM

This is messed up. Its 12:14 and I just got through and got Orchestra seating. Their web-site sucks.

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 12:14 PM

me to, I hope some shalbs attend this gathering of huss that cares

Posted by nice face | January 30, 2009 12:15 PM

what day are people getting tix for?

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 12:16 PM

WHAT!!!

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 12:16 PM

How long were you in the virtual waiting room for 12:14?

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 12:16 PM

Patruli oil and voodoo hahahahaha tie dye shirts and ouija boards. hahahha streaming instrumental music and hallucinating

Posted by shalbslayer | January 30, 2009 12:19 PM

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 12:21 PM

bullshit, i had tickets at checkout 6 times
and it errored

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 12:21 PM

i jsut got a camden lawn - entered my credit card info... hit button - dumped me back into the queue!!!! what the frig?

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 12:25 PM

i just got 2 for jones beach. there are still tickets to be had.

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 12:25 PM

TICKETMASTER RULES!!!

Posted by Jessica | January 30, 2009 12:44 PM

Ticketmaster does NOT rule.

These are two very large evils.

I had the same kind of server errors when I tried to order Hampton tickets in the fall from Ticketmaster.

I do not support either company, and I am waiting for these companies to implode when a respectable competitor enters the market.

Posted by L | January 30, 2009 12:48 PM

ACKK THIS BLOWZ!! SO HARD> WTF .WMLKJFLKDHF:ASHKFSKLAHDF

Posted by Jenny Penny | January 30, 2009 12:50 PM

DO NOT GIVE UP! brave phans of the world, do not become disheartened because of faulty web servers...

i just got tickets for camden lawn at 12:30.

there are still tickets to be bought, go out and get 'em.

i'll see you on the lawn, i'll be the guy staring giddily at the Ben Franklin Bridge.

Posted by wagon | January 30, 2009 12:54 PM

I actually got 2 tickets to both nights (pretty good seats) after continuously trying for 2 hours. I experienced all the aforementioned problems, but I guess people started getting so frustrated they just gave up. That must have freed things up a bit.

But yes, this was a debacle. Live Nation should be embarrassed. Who would have thought someone could suck worse than ticketmaster???

Posted by Jim | January 30, 2009 12:55 PM

go to the blockbuster on 19th and 1st ave

they are selling tickets for Live Nation shows

i got 4 tickets

Posted by jkov | January 30, 2009 1:03 PM

Ticketmaster does rule! You just need to learn how to use the website and have patience to speak to the wonderful automated system. :) Better Luck next time!

Posted by Jessica | January 30, 2009 1:13 PM

I got two tix to Camden by hitting refresh at 9:59:50am. The page hung and hung but then I got through. The page timed out on the order review page, but I just hit back and resubmitted the previous page. It loaded that time and I got to submit the order.

If your page times out before you submit payment...just hit back and try it again.

Posted by grahambot | January 30, 2009 1:17 PM

OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT!

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 1:26 PM

I was just on the phone with an agent. She tried putting in my order for 1 ticket both nights of Jones Beach. Did not get tickets, both shows just sold out. Hello Ebay :(.

Posted by Matt | January 30, 2009 1:26 PM

THose service charges were sick. I had some tickets up and a $42 ticket had a $6 building facility charge and a $12 service charge! Thats nuts!

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 1:33 PM

I was hating LiveNation, still do. But I was able to get Verizon Tix 3 hours after it sold out. Timing? I got rear pavilions, then it went back to singles....

Live nation should really take a look at their capacity issues

Posted by mrecint | January 30, 2009 1:41 PM

Pittsburgh lawn still available. You have to buy one at a time, though.

Posted by Otm Shank | January 30, 2009 1:59 PM

I have 2 Camden lawn to trade for 2 Jones Beach. Anyone??

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 2:10 PM

Awesome! I can't wait for all you whiney smelly fucks to be standing outside of the front gates with your dirty finger in the air looking for a miracle. At least shower this time - it's so much better for people that work at the venues! Oh and don't bring your 2 year old kid. Or your pit bulls.

PS did anybody ever consider that the shows might be sold out? Take Indy for example: there was a presale that sold I don't know - 10,000 tickets? So only 10,000 more tickets were available today. I'm guessing there is a limit and lets go high - 6 tickets per person? I would guess the average buyer bought 4 tickets. That's only 2500 "orders" (people) who actually bought tickets.

God damn people - find something else to bitch about. Death threats? Seriously? It's a fucking concert.

Posted by Security | January 30, 2009 2:12 PM

YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVED, STUPID HIPPIES!

Posted by alvin | January 30, 2009 2:15 PM

Alvin...they deserved a sold out show? Not following?

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 2:21 PM

yeah it was a total clusterF*** - had 4 orch tix at 10:02 in my cart and processing only to get timed out. Happened like 5 more times before I finally scored after 90 straight minutes. WHAT A JOKE esp. since I have been a hardcore phan since 1992.

Posted by Tee Russ | January 30, 2009 2:23 PM

wow- maybe its a blessing in disguise- start listening to other music- real music - phish is faggy bullshit for 6 year olds

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 2:23 PM

FAIL WHALE FOR LIVE NATION. Two words, dudes: Load Test.

Posted by Eric Housh | January 30, 2009 2:27 PM

phish is faggy bullshit for 6 year olds

that's simultaneously offensive AND strangely funny

but really, why is it that somebody that doesn't like phish would scroll all the way down just to write this weirdly comedic vitriol? Oh yeah cause they like Dan Deacon

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 2:44 PM

I am sending death threats to all the people who are scalping this show.

j/k...

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 3:00 PM

6 year olds, huh.

Posted by Drugs Delaney | January 30, 2009 3:10 PM

gotta love the phish-bashers. it's just too easy, isn't it?

i got one ticket for friday.

woohoo!!!

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 3:22 PM

actually Dan deacon is more a fag than phish..maybe people are just bored and cnat understand how people still listen to that shit

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 4:24 PM

or maybe you're just a jerk-off skinhead?

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 4:38 PM

I like Phish AND Dan Deacon, i will be seeing Dan Deacon next weekend at the Big Eras Festival in Knoxville.

Phish on the other hand, given their horrible performance at Coventry and the shows leading up to it and Trey's horrible post-Phish projects/bullshit, their gonna have to prove to me that their worth the effort.

Posted by EFK | January 30, 2009 5:40 PM

I am most disappointed with the latter wave of Phans; the 20-somethings who were still sucking on their mom's teet when Phish formed and began touring are the same whiners posting here. I love seeing the 19 year old kids from the rich, white suburbs talk about how hard life is as the twist one up with daddy's weed. I actually had a conversation at a show in Colorado with a kid who didn't "know what to do" after dad canceled his American Express card. You entitled, self-indulgent little children, pretending to be hippies, have ruined the live music experience for me.

I would love to see Phish play any one of these amazing venues. Alpine Valley is a gem and, despite what you Trustafarians believe, the only way venues like Alpine could survive is because they are owned by Live Nation. A Multi Billion dollar company who injects these places with money to keep the doors open and music alive...and you jag offs still complain about "the man" and "corporate America" ruining the scene. When you drive up to the show in daddy's BMW and leave the lots to stay in some swanky hotel daddy put on his Amex, think about how YOU ruined the scene.

Posted by I actually remember Phish when they formed. | January 30, 2009 6:46 PM

I went through the same stuff as everyone else. Yes I was pissed and throwing my card every dropped call and timed out order. But I persisted and 2 hours later...... 1 ticket
All I need! See you in June.

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 7:53 PM

Thank god i live in tokyo where you can get concert and sporting event tickets at convenience store terminals with a around a 300 yen convenience charge...it was easier for me to get tickets to two games of the Nippon Professional Baseball leagues equivilent of the World Series, in the Tokyo Dome with the Yomiuri Giants playing.....how sad.

Posted by Heh | January 30, 2009 9:12 PM

Wow, The Yomiuri Giants? Seriously? Those tickets must be worth like, what - a bowl of fucking Ichiban?

Posted by Anonymous | January 30, 2009 10:43 PM

went on line 45 min before tix went on sale, purchase 2nd row..hello ebay :))))

Posted by the one | January 31, 2009 8:07 AM

Everyone who got errors during the charging portion of your credit cards, check your bank statements. I looked today, and i have 3 charges from Livenation on it

Posted by Anonymous | January 31, 2009 8:21 AM

I'm right there with you. See my experience this am with LiveNation here.

Posted by Anonymous | January 31, 2009 11:41 AM

Phish, this was not cool. How am I supposed to get tickets to see my favorite band? So many scalpers are selling tickets on ebay. It's a good thing that Phish strictly prohibits the resale of tickets.

Posted by Zack | January 31, 2009 11:43 AM

hilarious....
Headline: Suzie Greenburg Arrested After Stabbing Ticket Tout

Posted by Anonymous | January 31, 2009 12:40 PM

more tour dates than any fish man or beast can handle:

www.mixedveg.com/NYC-Concerts

Posted by Walfredo | January 31, 2009 10:25 PM

FUCK LIVE NATION, I GOT TIX AND IM STILL FURIOUS! FUCK LIVE NATION FOR WAISTING MY DAY! FIX YOUR SERVERS YOU FUCKS!

Posted by Anonymous | February 1, 2009 12:01 AM

"What a load of crap. Hour late to work.."

Phish fans have jobs?!?!

Posted by Anonymous | February 1, 2009 12:07 AM

i was only able to get 60 phish tickets friday and saturday and the blockbusters and 19th and houston street

Posted by eric | February 1, 2009 2:28 AM

I'll have to say that LiveNation is a total crock.

At least with Ticketmaster, if you got tickets in your cart, you could purchase them. At LiveNation's joke of a website, they kicked 5 pairs of Phish tickets out of my basket before the timer hit zero, the sixth pair expired because their wimpy overloaded server farm couldn't take my money fast enough, only to tell me it had been 15 minutes, when in fact it only gave me 10 minutes to complete the transaction. Then *poof* after the timer runs out (even though the delay was on THEIR end) your tickets disappear.

(Hope you like your seats, Mr. Section 203 Row S, I donated those for ya!)

All I wanted was 2 pairs of ANY tickets for the 6/20 and 6/21 Alpine show, I was only able to scrape up 2 lawns for 6/21 at 12:56PM, that's almost 3 hours of typing in captchas and reading useless error messages! With the amount of captchas I entered, I think I might have decoded War and Peace.

Then sometimes, I would get server errors that the server had just given up.

Or, maybe the main page would just give up serving the icons for the artist.

Or, sometimes it would go back to 1985 and just show text only on the main page.

And, the biggest joke of all, the "temporary" waiting room, which was in fact quite permanent.

Let's try and figure this out, OK?

Maybe Live nation can't afford to purchase the bandwidth or servers to handle the capacity?

Nope.

Let's do some math, hmmm, tickets were $42, that's pretty fair. Thanks Phish for not gouging like some artists do. But wait, what's this $3.00 parking fee? Does that cover me attempting to rip my muffler off in that pasture they call a parking lot? Why do they charge $3.00 for each ticket? Obviously not all of us are driving solo? More scams from LiveNation, that's all.

Oh, and thanks for the $4.50 facility fee per person, too. I realize it must be tight since you don't make any money from concessions and Phish probably doesn't pay to use the facility. :roll:

Hey, I have an idea, maybe you could update the website to stop dumping my cart out with that $12.85 you collect from each ticket as part of your TICKET FEE! Where does that 31% ticket fee go? Obviously not into the ticketing, right Nathan?

What a novel idea, 49% of the total ticket cost for a $42.00 ticket is for LiveNation to continue to bend us over again!

So, to summarize, in 4 hours, LiveNation could only do what it was supposed to to ONCE! This took me 4 hours of typing in captcha phrases, waiting, clearing errors and watching tickets in my cart disappear. I couldn't even purchase singles in the lawn!

Live Nation, you take the cake for the most criminal entertainment business of the year in my book!

And, what ticks me off even more is the fact that nothing will be done about it.

Why?

Because they sold out. Who gives a hoot how crappy the system is, as long as they don't lose any money and the tickets get sold, who gives a darn, right?

I might sound like an old fart, but at least I used to be able to camp out in line and get tickets without paying 49% in fees, and without the lady at the ticket window yanking the tickets out of my hand only to give them to the next person in line hours before it is sold out.

Of course you are "pleased", Nate, you'll still get your bonus and we will continue to get the shaft.

Thanks for listening.

Posted by Jay P. | February 1, 2009 2:44 AM

@Jay P.: TL;DR

Posted by kthxbai | February 1, 2009 2:50 AM

PHUCK PHISH!!!

Posted by Phuck Phish | February 1, 2009 12:03 PM

Hey all -

If you were stressed out or otherwise frustrated by your ticket buying experience this weekend, you may appreciate my open letter to Nathan Hubbard, Live Nation Ticketing CEO.

Take care and see you in Hampton!

TL

Posted by Todd Levy | February 2, 2009 10:41 AM

It happens to the best of them. There is just simply nothing any server can do when several millions of people hit the same website within 10 seconds. Ticketmaster's site blew up this morning and posted a "routine maintenance" message for 3 Bruce Springsteen shows that went up for sale today.

Consumers need to be more educated and realize that popular ticket onsales are messy and not everyone gets tickets. If you really want tickets to the show that has 100 times the demand of available seats, then you should have someone at home trying on the computer and someone at a Blockbuster location... and you should both be calling Live Nation on the phone at the same time. Good luck, no need to whine if you're prepared to fight for tickets to these popular shows.

Posted by Marty Jackson | February 2, 2009 7:33 PM

Posted by Jason | February 2, 2009 11:29 PM

"I have posted my ENTIRE experience-including a letter to Nathan Hubbard right here www.gphomesales.com/phish "

So not only are you a douchebag phish fan, but you are a whiny one as well. You must be fun at parties.

Posted by Anonymous | February 2, 2009 11:51 PM

Won't you step into the freezer...

Posted by Anonymous | March 5, 2009 12:08 PM

Wow the June 2nd Phish ones sold out in 5 minutes! At leats the system wasn't as overloaded this time!

Posted by Anonymous | April 17, 2009 10:11 AM

Software development
Data collection

Posted by 数据采集 | November 5, 2009 9:22 PM

Posted by buy testosterone | December 6, 2009 6:25 AM

That's great, I am happy to find. Thanks for sharing.

Posted by Tom Ford Sunglasses | December 9, 2009 3:43 PM