Posted in metal | music on February 10, 2009

by Black Bubblegum

EA

According to the Goner Records message boards, bassist Bones of Evil Army has passed away. This has not been confirmed by the band, nor their management, but people seem to have concrete information...

arrangements are being made by his mom's friend for saturday, (valentine's day.)

It will be held in oakland. at peeble's funeral home
times may change, so far visitation at 3 funeral at 4.

peepstemple is right on.

Matt and his out of this world energy are infamous

The Infanigamous

SpazzMattic DownTown Matt Brown with the devil's handshake

Memphis music ain't the same without ya
hell, nothin in memphis is the same,
you're sadly missed [Shawna Graves]

Evil Army are scheduled to perform at the Scion Rock Fest on Feb 28th. As more information comes available, we'll get it to you. Evil Army was also recently mentioned in an article that ran on BestOfNewOrleans.com that profiled Heavy Music in New Orleans. Although the band hails from Memphis, they had recently signed to Phil Anselmo's Housecore imprint. Last month it was announced Evil Army and Down were touring together. That announcement was quickly followed with news that the tour was postponed. Video below...

EVIL ARMY "Friday the 13th"

is it just me or does this dude look exactly like godowsky?

Posted by Anonymous | February 10, 2009 10:31 PM

Rest in peace :(

Posted by Lori | February 11, 2009 3:10 AM

such an old picture.. r.i.p. Bones

Posted by Anonymous | February 11, 2009 2:18 PM

Bones....we just got to know eachother, and your were a badass and a caring friend....im gonna miss you man, im sorry i never got to say peace out, and im sorry i never got that cd to you. I'm gonna miss you my bonny brother.......RIP

LONG LIVE EVIL ARMY

Posted by Rick | February 15, 2009 12:39 AM

Posted by KenBrown | February 16, 2009 2:31 PM

naked body are very sexy. and also great sony.

Posted by how to lose weight | October 12, 2009 5:42 AM

I do not guess that each single student all over the world has got a passion of argument essay creating! Nevertheless, persons that don't like writing should use an assistance of experienced comparison essay service and be happy with a result.

Posted by NICIkm19 | February 14, 2010 7:26 AM

LONG LIVE EVIL ARMY? that dude Evil Rob just went to jail. Anyone know why?

Posted by Anonymous | February 15, 2010 3:55 AM

Thank you, it's very astonishing story it might be very polite for students. For example last year when I had a difficult of time at the end of semester with a ceaseless flow of academic assignments and job, I had a astounding idea to buy it somewhere and than use check for plagiarism. I was so bushed that I did not care for what can come to light when my academic work was written by different person. To my awesome surprise, research paper was honest the price I paid for it. I was so pleased with the quality and now everytime i use this service.

Posted by plagiarism detector | February 25, 2010 11:16 AM

Thanks for all the bothersome assignments over the years. It was continually a collectible resource course having you blog. It is luscious to transport one's self into the temper of the earlier, to see how a clever guy has thought before us, and to what noble crown we have at last get in. Best of luck in your new deed if you’ll have a lack of concept, always rely on research paper service. Please keep it up! Cheers.

Posted by term papers | February 25, 2010 4:11 PM

it was on terminal boredom that evil rob is in jail and on his myspace.
wasn't this evil rob the guy that hung out with Jay Reatard all the time?

Posted by Anonymous | February 25, 2010 4:32 PM

Here is sufficient incitation in the world to get one through a thesis service. You have to lay money on plenary force of habit.

Posted by thesis service | March 4, 2010 1:51 PM

My neighbor is an university student. He has a lot of task always, however it's impossible to manage with 2 tasks on at time. Therefore I proposed him to purchase the themes essays at essay papers service. I hoped that would aid.

Posted by online essays | March 12, 2010 9:56 AM

Posted by Youtube | April 15, 2010 12:14 PM

What a fine thrash band, one of the best out there today! I have seen them live couple times; and I hope they will carry on. I believe that the bassist Bones of Evil Army was an incredible person. I send my condolences. Thank you for sharing.

Posted by custom term papers | December 28, 2010 10:23 AM

I'm still so many days after to see you go bro. I may just be his cousin but you guys were looking at the best bassist / penultimate performer from Memphis. R.I.P.!

Posted by easycap driver | September 29, 2011 2:41 PM