Posted in music | pictures on August 20, 2009

photos by Bao Nguyen

Breeders

"Taking the stage were Kim and her sister Kelley along with the newer faces (including the drum and bass tandem of Jose Meledes and Mando Lopez, and guitarist Cheryl "from Florida" Lyndsey). They started off with the trippy "Hoverin'", an Amps song and went newer with Title TK, and then backward with cuts off of Last Splash and Pod. I personally wanted to see them play "Hellbound" and "Fortunately Gone", which tops my favorite Breeders songs, but they did play "I Decided" which I love. All the bigger songs got their turn, "Saints", "Cannonball", their cover of "Happiness is a Warm Gun", "Divine Hammer", "Safari". The sheer thrill of songs like "New Year" with an intense, buzzing guitar section really makes for a powerful set." [Kings County Bop]
So, as I was saying, The Breeders played two shows in NYC this week. The above review snippet is from Tuesday night's show at Bowery Ballroom. The pictures are from Wednesday. More of them below...

so much fun, what was the name of the song they played first on their first encore?

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2009 5:44 PM

The one with Kim on drums?

That's "The She" off of Title TK.

The big soaring one after that (or before it, so it might be your song) with Kim on keyboards was "Overglazed".

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2009 5:47 PM

Overglazed
Driving on 9

(2nd encore)
Tipp City

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2009 5:51 PM

Fun Fact:

Kelly Deal's gold Les Paul guitar is the same one that Joey Santiago used on the early Pixies records.

/geek

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2009 5:54 PM

Kelly Deal > Kim Deal..in the "hit it" department

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2009 6:04 PM

6:04 < pretty much everyone else.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2009 6:16 PM

my pinky finger>your pipi..in the "girth" department

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2009 6:21 PM

same setlist both nights?

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2009 6:26 PM

Yes, same setlist except that the 2nd night got the Tipp City final encore that the first night did not.

I read that they played "We're Gonna Rise" in some other cities and there was chatter of "Invisible Man" but I don't think they've been playing it.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2009 6:40 PM

exhilarating show. sorry if you don't agree.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2009 6:45 PM

Thanks, Title TK is the only one I dont have, have to pick that up

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2009 6:51 PM

she needs to bring back "Dedicated"

Posted by anon | August 20, 2009 9:22 PM

and "Forced to Drive"

Posted by anon | August 20, 2009 9:22 PM

damn... I Am Decided. What a great song. Best tune on the Amps album (how could anything co-written by Bob Pollard in 1995 fail to be?)

I decided not to go this time (1) because I'd seen them twice last year, and (2) because those two shows were so great I didn't want a less-than-great experience this time around to spoil it.

But had I known they'd end up playing I Am Decided... damn.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2009 9:44 PM

Kim Deal = hittable at any weight.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2009 10:04 PM

No fat chicks.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2009 10:55 PM

same set + same clothes - tipp city encore as chicago gig.

Posted by quilty | August 21, 2009 12:56 AM

so many songs i would've wanted to see

metal man, fortunately gone, lime house, only in 3's - where was all of 'pod'?

Posted by Anonymous | August 21, 2009 1:00 AM

they just have such a great sound and that voice. plus they're fun. oh i love me some breeders.

Posted by Anonymous | August 21, 2009 1:20 AM

Great to be able to watch the concert. Just a superb performance that time.

Posted by Songs | August 21, 2009 2:41 AM

Did Pianos burn down last night?

Posted by moy | August 21, 2009 8:26 AM

i love the pics and vids of this website thx for them

Posted by louis | October 17, 2009 12:50 PM

HERE I AM!!! GOOD WORK FOR SERIOUS CARDERS ONLY!!

ITS A RIPPER PARADISE THESE DAYS SO NO MINIMUM ORDER YOU CAN BUY 1 PIECE AT TIME ONLY EXCEPTION NO NIGERIAN BEGGERS OR 16 YR SCHOOL KIDS
BACK WITH HUGE FRESH HACKED CC DUMPS, CC with CVV

DUMPS BASE IS USA/CAN/EU/ASIA/LATIN AM/AU

CVV BASE IS USA/CAN AND EU ONLY
SSN DOB MMN ZIP AVALIBLE FOR USA AND UK CVV AT EXTRA PAY

YES MY FRIENDS I AM REALLY BACK. FOR THOSE OF YOU DONT KNOW ME I AM A VERIFIED SELLER ON MONEYTALKS FORUM WHICH WAS JUST RECENTLY CLOSED 3 WEEKS AGO. THE ADMIN IS TRYING TO GET IT BACK UP ON NEW SERVER.

DUMPS FORMATT
Track 1: B4540330411404015^SMITH/JOHN ^100210100000000000000040300002000000
Track 2: 4540330411404015=10021010000040300002

CC CVV FORMATT
Dennis Walden 4313070402471657 1011 601 5115 east 84th place TULSA OK 74137 USA denniswldn@yahoo.com ,19187987009

PRICE LIST AND BIN LISTS AVALIBLE FROM SUPPORT

DISCOUNTS FOR BULKS ORDERS ALWAYS AVALIBLE
PARTNERSHIP POSSIBLE, MAKE AN OFFER?

NO TIME WASTRERS, NO BEGGERS, NO TIME FOR CHIT CHAT AND PLEASE BE PATIENT EVERY 2 SECONDS I AM ONLY ONE PERSON AND THERE ARE SO MANY OF YOU!

CONTACT

ICQ: 578622873
badboyccv@gmail.com

hacked cvv dumps skimmed cloned carding carder tr1 tr2 credit card cc logins fullz full shopadmin

Posted by badboy | October 25, 2009 10:13 PM

WWW.TRACK2DUMPS.COM

Attention top carders global wide!!!

We are pleased to announce our public portal for our OUTSTANDING skimmed cc dumps and UNPARALLED service delivery.

TRACK2DUMPS.COM offers you Great price and even Greater service. Backed as always by our guarantee.
Best skimmed cloned cc credit dumps with huge worldwide bin selection.

Visit our site: track2dumps.com to look at our price/bin lists, use our free bin tools, and try our special product.

We are now offering 24/7 around the clock support and service with lightning fast delivery and multi language support.

If you are a carder, go no further. TRACK2DUMPS.COM
is your one stop dumps shop.

No better price+product. We understand what you need and we deliver it. No exceptions. We are simply the BEST.

ICQ:588669883
EMAIL: dumps(at)track2dumps(dot)com

_________________________________________________________
skimmed dumps hacked bin cloned carding cvv legit vendor
mastercard visa amex discover msr 206 skimmer cashout cc
western union liberty reserve webmoney carder fake id cc

Posted by track2dumps | November 25, 2009 6:19 PM