Posted in hiphop | music | tour dates on October 2, 2009

Goodie Mob

One of the four Pavement shows (the Thursday night) is on sale at the moment.

I don't know if the other three are completely sold out yet, but TICKETS for the fourth Pixies show at Hammerstein Ballroom (a 1am show) are on sale (@ 10am).

Goodie Mob (Big Gipp, Khujo, T-Mo, and Cee-Lo of recent Gnarls Barkley fame) recently reunited and are playing a headlining show at Hammerstein Ballroom on November 13th. Scarface, TECH N9NE and Slaughterhouse are also on the bill. Tickets are on sale.

Other upcoming shows at Hammerstein Ballroom that are on sale or going on sale soon include the Dalai Lama, 311, Kylie Minogue, Mastodon, Red Bull BC One (breakdancing), Echo and the Bunnymen, Brian Setzer Orchestra, Rob Zombie, and Further (members of the Grateful Dead).

oh man, grabbed two tickets for rob zombie. i haven't been this excited since the mudvayne show at irving plaza.

Posted by Anonymous | October 2, 2009 10:17 AM

I nearly flew to Atlanta for the Goodie Mob reunion. While I still regret being unable to attend, this definitely makes up for it.

Scarface should also run for president in 2016.

Posted by Anonymous | October 2, 2009 10:18 AM

Looks like Cee-Lo's had a number of cheeseburgers since that video was shot

Posted by Anonymous | October 2, 2009 10:35 AM

Well said, such a person should be a good sentence, or the future will be more rampant.

Posted by louis | October 17, 2009 10:41 AM

Im not surprised that these shows are sold out. These are some very talented individuals and I think it would be alot of fun to go watch them perform.

Posted by Data Recovery | January 22, 2010 10:33 AM

What an awesome video, I would go to their shows if there were here in New Orleans! Looks like alot of fun. I bet there shows are sold out.

Posted by Cardiff letting agents | January 23, 2010 12:13 AM

I love this group! They bring an unbelievable performance. This is a show you definitely dont want to miss. If you get the chance you better go. I had so much fun.

Posted by Sarasota marketing | January 26, 2010 2:20 PM

This is a killer group. I am from New Orleans and I listen to tons of rap music and I think these guys are really awesome. I hope they come here soon.

Posted by Cheap Health Insurance | January 27, 2010 3:49 PM

What a great video! I am really impressed by Goodie Mob and I want to watch them in concert. I am from New Orleans and hopefully I can see them soon.

Posted by invisible bikinis | February 25, 2010 3:10 PM

Been a sky high Goodie Mob fan since Black Ice. Their appearance in Mystery Men was classic as well.

Posted by Data Recovery | March 5, 2010 3:42 PM

They are some amazing photos thanks for sharing these

Posted by opkoper | March 16, 2010 7:30 PM

Posted by edinburgh dentist | March 17, 2010 4:25 AM

I love the Goodie Mob. They are my favorite group of rappers. I have seen them 3 times in the last couple of years. Thanks

Posted by Trophies | March 20, 2010 2:55 AM

I loved the start of the video where the guy is holding the sign which says "Will rap for food" !!!!

Posted by Übersetzung Übersetzer Dolmetscher | March 22, 2010 7:18 PM

That guy by the way is actually a really good singer!!!! he certainly inspires me!!

Posted by Übersetzer Übersetzung Dolmetscher | March 22, 2010 7:19 PM

I have not been to one of their shows yet but i intend to see them after hearing one of their performances recently on the radio.

Posted by facilities management jobs | March 22, 2010 7:50 PM

Hope that they will return to the Hammerstein Ballroom this year as I couldn't get tickets for this performance but read the great reviews. I'm on the early notification list now.

Posted by Boiler Cover | March 26, 2010 11:14 AM

I really wanna make an important and convinient effort.I like the review and I wanna suggest everyone few things. I had found a great way to solve my financial situations and terms. I you facing the same problem then meet the these solutions mentioned.

Posted by Debt solutions | March 29, 2010 7:36 AM

Next time these guys are in Florida I'm going to have to check them out. I hear nothing but great things about them.

Posted by internet merchant accounts | April 7, 2010 12:22 PM

Posted by シティゴールドカード | April 15, 2010 4:34 AM

Super Bad Dudes. I'll have one of "Kutchie's World Famous Cheese Burgers", cook mine med. rare. With a couple bottles of Red Stripe, too go. I'll be around back, that's where you'll find me. Know what I'am sayen man. Oh man, a big slice of your Famous Key Lime Pie. Thanks and keep the change.........Gordon Peters

Posted by Gordon Peters | April 25, 2010 11:17 PM

Posted by 从化旅游 | April 27, 2010 4:06 AM

This show was amazing. Seeing Cee Lo and the rest step on stage brought me back to memories of real hip-hop.

Posted by hip hop samples | May 1, 2010 10:54 PM

Posted by ana マイレージ | May 16, 2010 5:02 AM

basically freak out. At the end of the day this publication only exists because a few very rich Republicans feel it

Posted by 上海 ホームページ制作 | May 25, 2010 2:40 AM

onfusing,..GOD NEVER MAKE US CONFUSE PEOPLES,ONE GOD,..ONE GOD..THE MESSAGE STILL D SAME FROM ADAM TO MUHAMMAD WHORSHIPE ONE TRUE GOD ONLY, DONT WHORSHIPE HIS CREATION..THAT WHY ISLAM IS SO SIMPLE EVEN LITTLE KI

Posted by デルタ航空 ホームページ | June 13, 2010 5:49 AM

Are those guys supposed to be hard core?

Posted by video games | August 24, 2010 5:52 PM

I've heard good and bad things about them. Whats important is, they entertain people.

Posted by Essay | September 5, 2010 11:01 PM

There are some very great sources here and thank you for being so kind to post them here. So we can read them and give our opinion on subject.

Posted by bwin bonus codes | September 6, 2010 6:25 AM

I had no idea Cee-Lo was in the goodie mob

Posted by Online Merchant Accounts | September 14, 2010 8:47 AM

Found your communication dynamics very valuable. I'm currently teaching two introductory college classes. Each one has half the students using blogs, the other half using wiki's. So far, I think the wiki's are more helpful for the students. But I didn't know about the aggregator application. That would certainly help me to monitor what the students are writing, and I think that it would make the experience more lattice-like for students because it would make it easier for them to monitor each other's postings

Posted by tipsteri | October 31, 2010 6:13 AM

damn, those guys are bad:) old school bad boys:)

Posted by EnsuranceEZ.com | February 9, 2011 3:26 PM

These cuts are going to happen more and more until the recession is over. I really hate that this is happening

Posted by icon files | April 1, 2011 12:52 PM

Posted by Mörtel | April 11, 2011 9:30 AM

Wow, look at those bad boys...lol.

Posted by Professional Photo Printing | April 13, 2011 7:54 AM

he student should not have broken the rules and the mom should accept responsibility f

Posted by 上海翻译公司 | May 7, 2011 5:40 PM

Are those guys supposed to be hard core?

Posted by Kredite für Arbeitslose | May 14, 2011 2:03 AM

No, they're supposed to be "gangsta". In the hood, yo!

Dee

Posted by Wood Working Plans | May 21, 2011 7:56 AM

Great info on stuff I´ve never heared about. It´s quite challenging to keep up with all this new techniques, so I´m glad finding your site to keep me up-to-date.

Posted by markham dentist | May 23, 2011 1:51 AM

Liked some of their songs, but that's just about it. The rest are quite meh.

Posted by Keyword Tool | August 29, 2011 12:17 AM

Posted by uebersetzung | July 31, 2012 10:39 AM

^- yup

Posted by Anonymous | July 31, 2012 10:41 AM

Thank you for this post. Goodie Mob all day!

Posted by trophies | August 8, 2012 10:59 PM

Thanks for this post!

Posted by Harry | December 28, 2012 1:45 PM

It just doesn’t get any
better than seeing the gorgeous “Mrs. Anita Pelaez” over at her and her
husband “Captain Kutchie’s” place..Some Folks Also Call Him..”The
KutchMan others call him The Kutchmon!”…Most Just Call Him “The Most
Interesting Man In The World”….(Anita and Kutchie Pelaez’s Key West, Key
Lime Pie Factory and Grill)…Just watching the lovely couple baking together all those Yummy
Key Lime Pies at their Key Lime Pie Factory and Grill in Asheville.
…It’s always worth the trip to visit them in they’re Historic Key Lime
Pie Factory and Grill…It should be on everyone’s bucket list for
sure..And The World’s Best Key Lime Pies!..YUM-YUM-YUM….­­.”Talk About
World Class” What An Understatement!…….AA­­HHHHH!….The Magic Of The
Lovely..”Mrs. Anita Pelaez” And Her Delicious Key Lime Pies Baked With
Pure Love…Always……40 Years And They’re Still Going Strong….

….May GOD Continue Blessing “Anita And Kutchie Pelaez” and They’re World
Famous Key Lime Pie Factory And Grill Where The Personalities, Ovens And
Smiles Are Always Warm And Inviting. “Kutcharitaville” You’re The Best We Love You!….

…Now You Know Who Is The Hottest!…And Baby Let Me Tell You, Mrs. Anita Is No Act…She’s The Real Thing Baby!…

….Located Near The Biltmore House And Estate…..
….Who Could Ask For Anything More?…Anita’s Key Lime Pie…(Hell Yes!)

Posted by JeanClaude Petersville | December 5, 2013 6:18 PM