Posted in music | pictures | tour dates on December 8, 2009

photos by Ryan Muir

Bill Callahan

Like Lee Ranaldo, Bill Callahan's Sometimes I Wish We Were an Eagle was one of my favorite albums of the year. Bill is currently on tour in the South with his labelmates (and Brooklyn residents) Lights. They won't come anywhere near NYC unfortunately - the last chance we had to see Bill was during his June tour that brought him to Le Poisson Rouge & Music Hall of Williamsburg with Sir Richard Bishop as opener. An unpublished set of pics from the Brooklyn show, with all dates, below...

Sir Richard Bishop

Sir Richard Bishop

Sir Richard Bishop

Sir Richard Bishop

Sir Richard Bishop

Sir Richard Bishop

Sir Richard Bishop

Sir Richard Bishop

Sir Richard Bishop

Sir Richard Bishop

Sir Richard Bishop

Bill Callahan - 2009 Tour Dates
Tue Dec 08, 2009 Knoxville, TN Pilot Light *
Wed Dec 09, 2009 Chapel Hill, NC Local 506 *
Thu Dec 10, 2009 Greensboro, NC Studio B * .
Sat Dec 12, 2009 Tallahassee, FL The Engine Room *

2/18/10 Teatro Jofre Ferrol Spain
2/19/10 Teatro Caizanova Vigo Spain
2/20/10 Auditorium Valladolid Spain
2/21/10 Cafe Hispano Zaragoza Spain
2/23/10 L'Escorxador Elche Spain
2/24/10 Teatro Isidoro Maiquez Granada Spain

Great show, though I wish he had changed up the songs from the previous night at Le Poisson Rouge.

Posted by Anonymous | December 8, 2009 12:06 PM

nothing for new york shitty?

Posted by Anonymous | December 8, 2009 1:05 PM

the man is a golden god with the voice of a baritone gabriel

Posted by Anonymous | December 8, 2009 2:56 PM

NARC!

Posted by Anonymous | December 8, 2009 3:42 PM

Neal Morgan, one of the opening acts, is going to take over the world. Dunno if he's ever played NYC, but saw him in CA twice. Mind=blown.

Posted by markdaddy | December 8, 2009 7:20 PM

e man is a golden god with the voice of a baritone gabriel

Posted by cheap designer clothes | March 12, 2010 1:39 PM

really cool. I really enjoyed looking through these pictures. I hope that these b

Posted by cheap clothes | March 13, 2010 2:09 PM

e man is a golden god with the voice of a baritone gabriel
e man is a golden god with the voice of a baritone gabriel

Posted by hd wallpaper | August 1, 2010 6:56 AM

e man is a golden god with the voice of a baritone gabriel
e man is a golden god with the voice of a baritone gabriel

Posted by planet wallpaper | August 1, 2010 7:08 AM

Actually it’s a great band I guess this band going to be better!!
I think this website is very fun and interesting also!... If they put some effort they can go so far…

Posted by Internet Service Provider | December 14, 2010 2:39 PM

WAS A GREAT SHOW!!!

I really want to see them again ...
the pics make justice to the great show it was.

The talent , the music... everything was awesome!!
Thanks for the pics