Posted in music on December 29, 2009

Liam Wilson playing w/ Frodus @ DBA (more by Ryan Muir)
Liam

we asked lots of people to make lists. this is what Liam sent in...

Liam Wilson's Favorite Things About Philly
1. All things Macabre at the Mutter Museum
2. The Mint and Cucumber soup at Horizons
3. Weekend Brunch at Mi Lah
4. Fairmount Park
5. The Smoked Coconut at Memphis Tap Room
6. Yoga at the Bikram College Of India
7. Jazz at Ortleibs
8. Iced Coffee from Ray's in China Town
9. Hot Pretzels from the Pretzel Factory at Midnight
10. The Wannamaker Organ at Macy's Department Store

Dillinger Escape Plan open for Gogol Bordello at Webster Hall tonight (12/29), and then play with Glassjaw & Thursday at Starland Ballroom on Wednesday (12/30).

They debuted a new song on Sirius-XM on Christmas Eve. Listen below...

Dillinger escape plan - farewell mona lisa (Better quality)

D. Plan is way too good to be opening for that shitty band.

Posted by Anonymous | December 29, 2009 3:18 PM

A strong contender for my favorite album of 2010, and I've only heard one song!

Posted by Anonymous | December 29, 2009 4:00 PM

Agreed Anon 3:18. Wish they had just played somewhere small, alone, in NYC tonight rather than open for a $35 show...

Posted by Anonymous | December 29, 2009 5:14 PM

Who thought this show would be a good idea? Dillinger should be opening and with a different band.

Posted by Anonymous | December 29, 2009 7:11 PM

Re: 7:11

Honestly, that's one of the things I always liked about Dillinger. They always (seemed to) go out of their way to play with bands outside of their genre.

Speaking for myself, I'm more inclined to see them as the odd ball opener for Gogol Bordello (or Ol' Dirty Bastard at CMJ some years ago), than headlining some small show with a bunch of bands that bring-the-mosh.

Posted by Anonymous | December 29, 2009 9:30 PM

anyone who likes the dillinger escape plan is a faggot.

Posted by Anonymous | December 30, 2009 11:50 AM

"D. Plan is way too good to be opening for that shitty band."

Dismemberment Plan got back together?

Posted by Anonymous | December 30, 2009 11:54 AM

Anyone who leaves a comment on a Dillinger Escape Plan interview calling their fans faggots is the biggest faggot of them all.

Posted by Anonymous | January 12, 2010 9:49 PM

Posted by Youtube | April 15, 2010 3:11 PM

Posted by technology | July 22, 2010 12:18 PM

Re: 7:11

Posted by play free 3d games | August 1, 2010 6:39 AM

Re: 7:11

Posted by hd wallpaper | August 1, 2010 6:40 AM

"D. Plan is way too good to be opening for that shitty band."

Dismemberment Plan got back together?

Posted by planet wallpaper | August 1, 2010 6:41 AM

After canceling a November 16th performance at SUNY Purchase due to back problems, musician Dan Deacon has returned

Posted by شات صوتي | August 17, 2010 4:54 AM

Julian Cope on Mac:

"I gots to tell y’all that when I heard the other day that the Bunnymen’s Ian McCulloch is writing his autobiography, I nearly shat my undies laughing so hard (good job I don’t wear any!); Ian Mac write a book? A man for whom completing a single song on his own is a struggle of Everest the Hard Way proportions is hardly going to write a book. Ian, I’m speechless at your continued arrogance in the face of no evidence whatsoever. In my opinion, you’ve been a dried-up shell of a husk of a man since just after OCEAN RAIN, so don’t embarrass us all with your ludicrous claims that you’re gonna write an autobiography. Two words… No Way. Writing a book involves discipline and hard work, two things you never nailed in the past and never will. As I heard it, you even said in the press that your book will be better than the Bible. Well, in two ways it may well be like the Bible: 1) it’ll be full of half-truths and outright lies, and 2) it’ll have been written by umpteen uncredited writers and you’ll name yourself solely as its author. There you go, dumkopf, I just handed you the map: don’t even bother buying yourself a pen, son; just do what you’ve always done throughout your career; get someone else to do most of the work then claim all the credit yourself. I even have a title already: MAC USER. And with that, I shall sweep off into the Beltane sunset. Yowzah!"

Posted by يوتيوب | October 26, 2010 7:17 PM

Actually it’s a great band I guess this band going to be better!!
I think this website is very fun and interesting also!...
I guess if they put more interesting information like this, I guess that’s going to improve the website. And get more comments in their blog...

Posted by Internet Services Provider | December 14, 2010 2:05 PM