Webster Hall - New Years Eve 2008 into 2009
"When most Americans think of New Years Eve, the Big Apple may be one of the first things that come to mind. Millions of Americans all around the country tune in to watch the ball drop in Times Square on television as they ring in the New Year.Ha. Well, for those who actually live in NYC, two more New Years Eve options are below...
For those not able to make it to Manhattan for this special night, why not bring a little bit of Manhattan to your New Year's Eve party? A New York City themed New Year's Eve party requires a bit of creativity in the party planning. Brainstorm all of the things you associate with New York City from food to attractions. For food, you may want to consider having lox on bagels and cream cheese, pizza and cheesecake.
For drinks, try making Manhattan cocktails and see if there are any New York based beers available in your area; Brooklyn Lager is a popular brew." ["Have a Big Apple New Year's Eve in your living room"]
Thursday, December 31, 2009 $60 (LIMITED EARLY BIRD TICKETS)Pianos tickets HERE.
NEW YEARS EVE 2010!
Come ring in New Years Eve 2010 at Pianos NYC!
PASSION PIT (DJ SET)
plus Special Guest live performance!
This year we're throwing a dance party blowout in the live room
3 HOUR PREMIUM OPEN BAR
CHAMPAGNE TOAST AT MIDNIGHT
- The Largest Balloon Drop in the Free World! Over 100,000 balloons shall fall from the sky at the stroke of Midnight!Webter Hall tickets HERE.
- SPECIAL LIVE AFTER-HOURS PERFORMANCE BY MSTRKRFT
- Liquor included(SILVER & VIP TABLE TICKETS)
- Mind-blowing Aerial performances
- Dazzling fire displays
- 4 massive floors featuring 8 of New York City's best DJs
- Live Broadcast of the Ball Drop in Times Square on 40 LCD screens around the club and largest High Defintion LCD Video Wall in NYC
- Shane Savant's GoGo Rama, Stilt walkers, Snake Charmers, and Magicians. Plus Thousands of sexy partyfreaks and shocking visual displays found nowhere else!
- FREE Webster Hall 2010 membership card (good for free admission to the club Thursday, Friday and Saturday all year long- SILVER TICKET & VIP TABLE TICKET ONLY)
- Champagne Toast at Midnight
- Party Favors
- Continental Breakfast