Posted in music | tour dates on January 15, 2010

Tonight/Friday's Yummy Fur show is now taking place at Market Hotel. Another video from their first reunion show in Glasgow, and an updated flyer, below...

Market Hotel flyer

Is anyone going to this show?

Posted by Anonymous | January 15, 2010 12:51 PM

Set times?

Posted by Anonymous | January 15, 2010 3:45 PM

ugh, anyone have an extra for the wurst boat tonight? i am decidedly not on a boat
Excellent post, thank you very much for taking the time to share with those who are starting on the subject. Greetings
------------------

Posted by Youtube | April 15, 2010 3:18 PM

Love the presentation. They were always very funny and now they keep the volume up with this one. I saw them a few months ago and I really enjoyed the time.

Posted by Firme mutari bucuresti | June 6, 2010 2:38 AM

Not as happy about their music as a lot of my friends. They all say I should go to one of their concert. Until that time I still don't like it that much.
Take care.

Posted by Masini de inchiriat | July 19, 2010 8:12 AM

I tried to give it more and more time, but still don't like it at all.
Sorry guys, it is just not my style.
Take care.

Posted by Hostess | August 5, 2010 4:23 AM

After canceling a November 16th performance at SUNY Purchase due to back problems, musician Dan Deacon has returned

Posted by شات صوتي | August 17, 2010 5:01 AM

verre nicee!!

Posted by شات | August 24, 2010 12:50 AM

Take care.

Posted by free game dora | September 5, 2010 11:36 PM

Posted by bag manufacturer | September 6, 2010 9:31 AM

Posted by شات كتابي | September 25, 2010 6:58 PM

I have to say it's a good location for them but pretty soon they will need a bigger room for their shows. Good for them to keep getting more fans.

Posted by Curatenie | September 28, 2010 4:45 AM

I like them a bit, but my sister is crazy about this kind of music and she went twice to their concert already. She wants to get a tatoo with the name on the upper back.

Posted by Alpinisti utilitari | November 8, 2010 4:19 AM

Wonderful post and the location is beautiful and elegant in design and information and everything>>> to Favorites
Amazing is an enormous understatement. One of the best electronic shows I've ever been to and I've seen well over a thousand concerts. I had no idea Vladislav Delay was as good a drummer & percussionist as he is- fabulous and he kept everything swinging with a very unique style of playing. If you missed this you missed out big time...
===================