Posted in music | tour dates on March 25, 2010

Camera Obscura @ MHOW in 2009 (more by Dominick Mastrangelo)
Camera Obscura

Camera Obscura will visit North America in April for a tour that hits Coachella and Sasquatch and keeps them on the road into June. The NYC show is currently the final show of the tour and happens at Grand Ballroom on June 7th. Tickets for that one go on sale Friday, April 2nd at noon. All dates below...

Camera Obscura - 2010 Tour Dates
Jun 4 - Fountain Square- Free Show Cincinnati, Ohio
Jun 5 - The National Richmond, Virginia
Jun 7 - Grand Ballroom New York
Jun 25 - Harmonic Cork with Grizzly Bear, Midlake & Villagers Cork

yeah!!!

Posted by Anonymous | March 25, 2010 2:59 PM

Nice play, indeed this is the real music

Posted by pariuri sportive | March 25, 2010 3:29 PM

love this band

Posted by Anonymous | March 25, 2010 4:43 PM

is the Grand Ballroom always GA? I hope this gig is. Can't sit for Scots Pop!

Posted by Anonymous | March 25, 2010 4:47 PM

This will likely be a standing show, but I cannot disagree more. I have seen them many many times. I love them. However this is not music to be standing to, with the exception of a few songs you can get up and dance to. I am hoping they will lose the stupid indie/hipster standing show attitude and start having some seated shows. Town Hall would be perfect.

Posted by Anonymous | March 25, 2010 5:19 PM

I've seen them at a seated show before. Definitely not as good. Loses some energy. And, besides, I like to be right up front!

I think sitting encourages people to talk more. But I could be wrong.

Posted by Anonymous | March 25, 2010 5:24 PM

Town Hall sucks. If they ever did a seated show in NYC, it should be at the Apollo.

Posted by Anonymous | March 25, 2010 5:25 PM

I have heard enough clueless comments here before, but "Town Hall sucks" has to be one of the top ones. It is without a doubt one of the best places to see a show in NYC. So is Apollo.

Posted by Anonymous | March 25, 2010 7:15 PM

you can sit in the balcony of Grand Ballroom I believe...

Posted by Anonymous | March 25, 2010 7:43 PM

Whining about standing-room only shows is hilarious. You do realize that venues that put in seats only for certain shows are usually for old-timer bands? It's not just about the fact that people arent going to dance; it's about the age group that goes to the show. See any old band or artist in a place that is typically GA, and 9 times out of 10 they'll put in seats because the crowd is older.

Hell, it doesnt always happen. I'm seeing Buddy Guy at the Wellmont in May, and the floor is all GA. I was shocked; now I dont give a shit and it makes no difference to me, but I know it's gonna bother the older portion of the crowd who would expect there to be seats at a 73-year-old bluesman's show.

Posted by GregBX | March 25, 2010 9:20 PM

I agree with 7:15. Town Hall is excellent

Posted by Anonymous | March 25, 2010 11:58 PM

5 Dollars says they add a MHOW show.

Posted by Anonymous | March 26, 2010 10:09 AM

DJ Tameil is always listening for new sounds to bring to those who follow him.

Posted by دليل | March 26, 2010 12:15 PM