Posted in music | pictures on March 22, 2010

photos by Kevin Tachman

Scissor Sisters

Pop/rock band the SCISSOR SISTERS surprised fans in New York on Wednesday night (17Mar10) when they introduced comedian SANDRA BERNHARD to the stage for a special collaboration.

The I Don't Feel Like Dancin' hitmakers played their first show of the year at the city's Bowery Ballroom, with rocker Lou Reed and actor Alan Cumming among the fans in the packed audience, reports Spinner.com.

The quintet entertained the crowd with songs new and old and even performed a cover of Pink Floyd's Comfortably Numb.

But the highlight of the night came when frontman Jake Shears and singer Ana Matronic brought out Bernhard to share the vocals for their song T**s on the Radio from their self-titled debut album. [Daily Star]

The band played two nights in a row at Bowery Ballroom last week before heading to Texas for a SXSW show at Stubb's. More pictures and some video from the NYC shows and from Texas, below...

SXSW- Scissor Sisters

Scissor Sisters - New Song at SXSW 2010

Pffft.

Posted by Anonymous | March 22, 2010 7:48 PM

Now there's some eye candy for BV's bisexual readers.

Posted by Anonymous | March 22, 2010 7:58 PM

Or homosexual readers. Or heterosexual readers. Why just bisexual BV readers?

Posted by M | March 22, 2010 8:03 PM

I don't know if y'all have noticed, but this music is pretty GAY?

Posted by Anonymous | March 22, 2010 8:42 PM

8:03, I guess it could go any way! I was just pointing out my own selfish interests when I saw both a firm muscular body with great pecs and biceps right next to a hot red head. There's a threesome I'd like to be a part of!

Posted by Anonymous | March 22, 2010 10:21 PM

i love baby daddy, he can have my ass babies anyday!

Posted by headhunter | March 23, 2010 11:57 AM

I could not be more excited that the Scissor Sisters have a new record. I can't wait!!!!

Baby Daddy is Hot.

Posted by Supergus Rob | March 26, 2010 4:43 PM

Posted by دردشة ابوعريش | September 22, 2010 6:54 AM

very cute pics , liked it

Posted by منتديات | September 24, 2010 8:31 AM

***

Posted by خلفيات ايفون | September 27, 2010 3:11 PM

Some really great photos here. I'd never even heard of 8-bit music before so thanks for enlightening me! Jim.

will be fresh in my ears as long as i live.

Posted by مركز تحميل | October 4, 2010 8:13 AM

tee was a real treat for fans watching all those popular bands performing live.
by the way Here is a full for SXSW 2010 if

anyone wants to check it out.

Posted by شات | October 6, 2010 9:20 PM

tee was a real treat for fans watching all those popular bands performing live.
by the way Here is a full for SXSW 2010 if

anyone wants to check it out.

شات دردشه

Posted by شات دردشه | October 9, 2010 12:34 AM

Posted by منتديات | October 14, 2010 5:23 AM

Posted by منتديات | October 27, 2010 9:01 AM

This Braiie Thank you

Posted by كول | December 9, 2010 10:41 AM

This Braiie Thank you

Posted by منتدى كول | December 9, 2010 3:01 PM

هههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههاي

Posted by روتانا | December 26, 2010 12:05 AM

Wow Wooow !!!

Thank p beautiful theme and the benefit is clear, because what he says his subject that rock and pop music collaborator with comedian Sandra Bernhard in collaboration particular went to the scene and music in order to return to the arena rock has to be shoe-shine to happen so that it appears the media means rotana1

Posted by شات روتانا | December 26, 2010 12:54 AM