Posted in music | tour dates on April 26, 2010

Mirah and Thao @ Noise Pop 2010 in SanFran (kata rokkar)
Mirah and Thao

Mirah and Thao Nguyen (of Thao and the Get Down Stay Down) will be heading out on a collaborative tour this summer. The trip starts in June runs into July, and includes a June 24th Brooklyn show at Music Hall of Williamsburg. Tickets are TBA.

The pair collaborated previously during a shared set at Noise Pop 2010 in San Francisco last March. Videos from their performance and all tour dates are below...

Mirah - The Garden (feat. Thao Nguyen and Michael Deni)

Mirah - We're Both So Sorry (feat. Thao Nguyen) @ Swedish American Hall

May 22 UC/Davis Central Park Davis, California
Jul 17 Edgefield Troutdale, Oregon
Jul 18 Paramount Theatre Seattle, Washington
Jul 20 Bing Crosby Theatre SPokane, Washington

Mirah - other 2010 Tour Dates
Sat Aug 07, 2010 Oceana County, MI Michigan Womyn's Music Festival -

this is awesome! grrrrl power!

Posted by Anonymous | April 26, 2010 11:22 AM

is that the dude from vhs or beta playing banjo?

Posted by dick | April 26, 2010 11:40 AM

dude, thao is hot!

Posted by Anonymous | April 26, 2010 12:15 PM

After canceling a November 16th performance at SUNY Purchase due to back problems, musician Dan Deacon has returned

Posted by شات صوتي | August 17, 2010 5:27 AM

Julian Cope on Mac:

"I gots to tell y’all that when I heard the other day that the Bunnymen’s Ian McCulloch is writing his autobiography, I nearly shat my undies laughing so hard (good job I don’t wear any!); Ian Mac write a book? A man for whom completing a single song on his own is a struggle of Everest the Hard Way proportions is hardly going to write a book. Ian, I’m speechless at your continued arrogance in the face of no evidence whatsoever. In my opinion, you’ve been a dried-up shell of a husk of a man since just after OCEAN RAIN, so don’t embarrass us all with your ludicrous claims that you’re gonna write an autobiography. Two words… No Way. Writing a book involves discipline and hard work, two things you never nailed in the past and never will. As I heard it, you even said in the press that your book will be better than the Bible. Well, in two ways it may well be like the Bible: 1) it’ll be full of half-truths and outright lies, and 2) it’ll have been written by umpteen uncredited writers and you’ll name yourself solely as its author. There you go, dumkopf, I just handed you the map: don’t even bother buying yourself a pen, son; just do what you’ve always done throughout your career; get someone else to do most of the work then claim all the credit yourself. I even have a title already: MAC USER. And with that, I shall sweep off into the Beltane sunset. Yowzah!"
http:www.3rbpic.com