Posted in music | tour dates on May 28, 2010

Interpol

Good day to you all.

Unfortunately, due to the postponement of the upcoming U2 US dates, Interpol has had to rework its summer tour schedule.

With the exception of four shows, we have had to cancel our announced dates. Shows in Rochester, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, and Allentown will be happening. The rest of the shows will be rescheduled. If you have purchased tickets for a cancelled date, please contact the "point of purchase" and get a full refund.

We lament the change in plans, apologize for the inconvenience, and assure you that we'll do you right - when the time is right and the light is nice.

Interpol (via/via)

---

      

Comments (24)

fuckers. awwww.....it's SO hard to drive to the cities, i know. great reason boys.

Posted by Anonymous | May 28, 2010 2:28 PM

Don't come back until Carlos D is back on the ticket.

Posted by Anonymous | May 28, 2010 2:32 PM

Yawwwwwwwwn

Posted by Anonymous | May 28, 2010 2:42 PM

>With the exception of four shows, we have
>had to cancel our announced dates. Shows in
>Rochester, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, and
>Allentown will be happening.

Which loosely translates into "these are the only shows we sold more than 150 tickets for."

Posted by Anonymous | May 28, 2010 2:46 PM

Hopefully this will mean smaller headlining shows.

Posted by Anonymous | May 28, 2010 2:47 PM

will see some other rock band i guess

Posted by Anonymous | May 28, 2010 2:49 PM

hopefully they headline MSG again

Posted by Anonymous | May 28, 2010 3:06 PM

Interpol had to go into mourning after the death of Gary Coleman.

His death will have ripple effects beyond anyone's imagination

Posted by Anonymous | May 28, 2010 3:21 PM

the end is near for this band.

Posted by beast | May 28, 2010 3:45 PM

Jewish guys have huge cocks.

Posted by Anonymous | May 28, 2010 4:58 PM

pretentious motherfuckers

Posted by Anonymous | May 28, 2010 5:10 PM

Rochester, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, and Allentown

Whoa! Talk about the Shit-Hole Superfecta!

Posted by hoobajoob jr. | May 28, 2010 5:31 PM

ticketmaster made a load in service fees off these cancellations

Posted by Anonymous | May 28, 2010 6:16 PM

2:46 - agreed.

hoobajoob jr. - people need to stop dissing pennsylvania, i'd like to divulge what good pennsylvanians think of new york, but i don't feel like being all nasty and negative, i'm actually beginning to like this place

Posted by Anonymous | May 28, 2010 8:38 PM

I don't know. I might see them when they drop by the ol' Bowery or something. Is that a place? Fuck my tooth.

Posted by Bulldip | May 29, 2010 2:18 AM

these dudes are over... they were always a bit on the gay side. too much hair product. knameen?

Posted by Anonymous | May 29, 2010 6:03 AM

I'd see them at Mercury Lounge.

Posted by Anonymous | May 29, 2010 11:06 AM

U2 go hub and spoke when they tour so opening bands generally don't actually travel with them anyway. I reckon Interpol are reorganizing their tour, as alluded to (otherwise why keep just the first four cities), with new dates shortly...

Posted by Anonymous | May 29, 2010 11:42 AM

These guys are almost done -- never could top the first album.

Posted by Anonymous | June 7, 2010 1:18 PM

i <3 them !

Posted by Anonymous | June 10, 2010 6:44 PM

if i shit in the woods and not tell anybody ,whats the point?

you dig?

Posted by Anonymous | June 10, 2010 6:45 PM

croc rock is great because 98% of the time it is awful metal bands. the other 2% i canto pay $10 to see and meet minus the bear, p the man, maps and atlases, circa survive, or margot &the nukes.

Posted by Anonymous | August 2, 2010 11:04 PM

Not only do they use to much hair product, but no self respecting man uses a straigtening iron either.

Posted by Anonymous | August 3, 2010 12:04 AM

Siamese Dream and Mellon Collie were really good albums. Got them when they came out, still throw them on at times and think they're great. It saddens me when I hear bands from that era when I was a teenager and hear their new stuff and it's so clear how they've lost it, they sound desperate to recapture a sound/magic that they haven't had in 15 years (holy shit).... And then I realize that is not unlike a lot of us.

Posted by منتديات | January 22, 2011 7:56 AM

Leave a Comment