The National @ High Violet Annex in May (more by David Andrako)
tonight in NYC
* N.E.R.D. @ Brooklyn Bowl
* Tim Berne's Los Totopos @ The Stone
* Tony Allen @ Stuyvesant Town Oval
* Mark Helias & William Parker @ The Stone
* Flosstradamus @ Rocks Off Concert Cruise
* The Heavy, Mount Carmel @ Bowery Ballroom
* Big Daddy Kane & DJ Jon Quick @ Von King Park
* Blitzen Trapper, The Moondoggies @ Webster Hall
* The National, The Antlers @ Radio City Music Hall
* Carole King, James Taylor @ Madison Square Garden
* J.A.C.K., Wizardry, Infernal Devices, Schocholautte, Libel @ Glasslands
* First Aid Kit, Samantha Crain, Peter * Wolf Crier, Diamond Doves @ Mercury Lounge
* Mincemeat Or Tenspeed, Dan Friel, White Suns, Neros Day At Disneyland @ DeathByAudio
* Marissa Nadler, Nature Boy, Monogold, Villagers, Rey Villalobos, DJ Victoria Bergsman @ Knitting Factory Brooklyn
Tony Allen also plays the BAM MetroTech Commons series tomorrow at noon.
The National headline Radio City tonight, and they recently added a show at Terminal 5.
This afternoon's Seaport show was cancelled.
Dan Deacon played a Summerstage show in Red Hook last night.
Deer Tick is on Letterman tonight! "Fog Light Presents" really filmed them playing in a McDonalds parking lot. That video below...
The musical highlight of the recent not-Pete Doherty show at Milk Studios was BP Fallon and band performing "Fame #9 / I Believe in Elvis Presley" (with Lenny Kaye on guitar and Sean Lennon on drums). Joly filmed it. Video below...
Deer Tick: Baltimore Blues No.1
BP Fallon & his Band - Fame #9 / I Believe in Elvis Presley