Posted in music | tour dates on July 27, 2010

by Andrew Frisicano

MNDR w/ Mark Ronson @ Creators Project (more by Ryan Barkan)

The debut LP from MNDR/Amanda Warner is still a ways off, due sometime in early 2011. Meanwhile, she features prominently (with Q-Tip) on Mark Ronson's single for "Bang Bang Bang." That song is currently No. 1 on the NME Charts, and they've been promoting it with TV appearances (like the one from the UK program Jonathan Ross, below) and live performances (like at the Creators Project in June). According to her blog, MNDR has also been busy producing the new record from Silk Flowers, to come out on Post Present Medium.

And MNDR has an NYC show coming up, set for Monday, August 30th show at Mercury Lounge. Tickets go on AmEx presale Wednesday at noon. General sale starts Friday at noon.

All tour dates and videos (including Jonathan Ross, though MNDR's voice doesn't seem to be its usually sturdy self) are below...

Mark Ronson & The Business Intl - 'Bang Bang Bang' on Jonathan Ross - HQ

Mark Ronson - The Creators Project DJ Set (post-MNDR song) at Milk Studios - June 26, 2010

MNDR - 2010 Tour Dates
Jul 31 The Lexington London, United Kingdom
Aug 30 Mercury Lounge New York, NY
Sep 03 Stradbally Estate Co. Laois, IRELAND
Sep 12 Robin Hill Countryside Adventure Park

does mndr always suck this bad?

Posted by Anonymous | July 27, 2010 9:47 AM

yes. saw her at bowery a while back. sucks.

Posted by Anonymous | July 27, 2010 10:19 AM

You guys sound so cool and smart, like you know a lot more than I do. Can we hang out? We could have so much fun at shows, talking to each other really loud about how every other show we've been to was better. Then we could come here and post funny things about how every band sucks until like 5 am every night! Ooh I know, let's make up a new phrase like the daft punk or MEH stuff! I laugh every time I see that. I bet you're so much fun to be around! Can we be friends please?

Posted by Anonymous | July 27, 2010 11:42 AM

No. All my friends are funny.

Posted by Anonymous | July 27, 2010 1:27 PM

God, her again? This is an actual artist? And not just some kid screwing around in a basement? There is really a chance we will have to look at more pictures of her?

Posted by LKJ | July 27, 2010 2:04 PM

With music like this she should be all set to headline HARD fest next year and blame her shitty sound on engineers and the weather.

Posted by snark week | July 27, 2010 4:38 PM

hey 1142....nice commehent.

Posted by Anonymous | July 27, 2010 5:23 PM

^^amazing^^

Posted by Anonymous | July 27, 2010 5:38 PM

I was subjected to seeing this wench "perform" last night before Chromeo. She must give some wicked head because I can't fathom any other way that any promoter made the decision to put this talentless gnome on the bill. I felt like I just walked into the synth section at Guitar Center only to see a junior high kid playing with the drum machines and voice effects. When she went a cappella at the end of the set I threw up in my mouth. Avoid at all costs!!!

Posted by Naseous | February 20, 2011 9:30 PM