tonight in NYC
* Reggie Watts @ LPR
* Eugene Mirman @ Littlefield
* Biz Markie (DJ) @ Brooklyn Bowl
* Oblivians, Andre Ethier @ Knitting Factory Brooklyn
* Beach Fossils, Woven Bones, The Beets @ Bruar Falls
* La Orquesta De La Gente and 8 y Más @ St. Mary's Park
* Nobunny, Apache, Daddy Long Legs, Foster Care @ Cake Shop
* Midsummer Night Swing w/ The Time Jumpers @ Damrosch Park
* Akron/Family, Man Forever, Spreaders @ Monster Island Basement
* Zoom: Zvidance, Son Lux with Lottdance @ Prospect Park Bandshell
* D Charles Speer & The Helix, Zachary Cale, Sword & Sandal @ Coco 66
* Slothbear, No Demons Here, Big Troubles, Gross Relations @ The Cameo
* The Family Band, Luke Roberts, The Heavens Jail Band @ Death By Audio
* Toro y Moi, Body Language, Idiot Glee, Rewards, Take By Trees (DJ) @ Glasslands
* Red Directors, The Orion Experience, Hot Seconds, Shayfer James @ Mercury Lounge
* Delta Spirit, Ezra Furman & The Harpoons, The Romany Rye @ Music Hall of Williamsburg
* Terror Pigeon Dance Revolt, The Eskalators, 9/11 Thesaurus, Sex God Cowboys, Swear and Shake @ Silent Barn
* Walt Whitman tribute w/ CSC Funk Band, members of Wingdale Community Singers, Prince Rama, more @ Brooklyn Bridge Park
Toro y Moi plays the Whitney tomorrow with High Places.
Woven Bones, who are at Bruar Falls tonight with Beach Fossils, play the first Seaport Music show on Friday with Yellow Fever.
"Come see the long awaited UK pilot of Kristen Schaal's and Kurt Braunohler's action-adventure puppet comedy. Comedy show at 8:30 with special guests! Screening at 9:30 and party afterwards."
Check out This Week In Indie