Posted in music on August 20, 2010

Mountain Winery stage (a previous show) (MattAlbers)
Mountain Winery

Writes [a] witness:

"Glen was just finishing a little song that one of his band members had made up. The crowd was singing along with him and he was looking for the band member as we finished singing along. I just happened to look up and I saw this guy falling from the top of the roof on the right side of the building behind the stage. He landed about 3 feet to the left of Glen [Hansard] on a speaker and he was motionless, like a rag doll. It was about 10pm. At first there was a split moment where everyone was like, what is going on and then people started to scramble to help. They did CPR. The show stopped immediately. The crowd was in shock, but pretty cooperative exiting the venue."

And another witness:

"I saw him fall from what appeared to be the lighting rigging, which is why I thought it was a light at first. He fell about three stories, if he did in fact jump off [the] roof. It was about 10pm. The band was between songs with most of them off stage. Lead singer [Glen Hansard] had just led crowd in a sort-of sing-along. Crowd seemed stunned at first, like me. Then you could hear some people sobbing. He fell on the front right of stage as you look at it from [the] audience. They performed CPR."
[SF Weekly]

SF Weekly reports that the man who jumped "from a roof onto the stage at the Swell Season concert at Mountain Winery in Saratoga" last night, is dead. Witnesses are saying he left his seat, climbed up and jumped. "At first, we thought it was a dummy (prank of sort) or part of the lighting, but after seeing the horrible shock on Glenn's face, we realized it was something very serious."

This incident comes just one day after a man almost died after jumping down 25+ feet at a Phish concert in NY.

The Swell Season played Brooklyn & the Newport Folk Festival at the end of July.

Video taken at the Saratoga show right after the man jumped, below...

CRUCIAL stage dive!

Posted by DeadDoug | August 20, 2010 11:14 AM

WTF? The Swell Season's music makes me want to live.

And before you post a douchebag anonymous comment, I've got one word of advice. Don't.

Posted by The Mighty KC | August 20, 2010 11:18 AM

holy shit

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 11:18 AM

"he left his seat, climbed up and jumped"

I didn't watch the video, but he did he leave his seat and then climb up close to the stage?

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 11:19 AM

Seriously. People, this is so sad on so many levels. Can we all please fight the urge to be snarky? Just don't hit the submit button. This is awful

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 11:20 AM

Suicide is no laughing matter. Shame on you for making jokes at the tragedy and misfortune of others.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 11:20 AM

thats just insane...

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 11:21 AM

Posted by Ramie | August 20, 2010 11:21 AM

what the fuck is going on??? what wrong with people these days??? is it the booze? i manage to get pretty drunk at most shows and never do anything stupid...this idiot and the guy at jones beach make people who attend live shows look like fucking morons, who cannot control themselves.. unfortunately this guy is dead, a lesson for all, gravity sucks balls...

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 11:21 AM

Wow, this is really sad, and just one day after the incident at the Phish show.

I agree with the above statements. Please, just this one time, if you don't have something decent to say, stay silent.

Posted by Dan | August 20, 2010 11:23 AM

This is my worst nightmare as a concertgoer.

I can't imagine what the Swell Season and their crew are going through right now. My condolences to this man's family and friends.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 11:23 AM

He didn't jump from the lighting rig! He jumped from the fucking pinnacle of that building above the stage! So your headline is wrong.

Posted by Ramie | August 20, 2010 11:26 AM

anyone ever seen suicide club?

this is reaally sad.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 11:27 AM

Seriously, their music is so feel good and inspiring. They are so happy on stage.

I feel so bad for the band, and everyone who witnessed this.
they are one of my favorite bands to see live, and if I was witness to this, I would probably have a hard time listening to them after this.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 11:29 AM

what a selfish bastard.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 11:30 AM

response to the crappiness of the music.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 11:32 AM

Makes Slayer fans appear like they're members of MENSA.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 11:32 AM

11:32, STFU. If you think the Swell Season is crappy, you have no soul.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 11:33 AM

Falling slowly.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 11:35 AM

Why wasn't suicide mentioned as the motive behind the Phish incident? First thing I thought of. Wonder if this was a copycat incident?

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 11:35 AM

I totally agree with the no negetive comments thing but what is different about this thread and the Phish one? Since this guy wasnt a wookie we should care?

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 11:38 AM

While suicide is tragic, generally speaking, and it's certainly tragic that all these people were subjected to experiencing/viewing this firsthand, I think there are probably limits to how much pity we can give someone in this sort of an instance.

If a depressed person puts their head in the oven, then their death is a tragedy. If you do something this wildly dangerous, and some poor schmuck on a guitar has to watch a human implode within mere inches of them, then the tragedy is that Glen Hansard and about 1500 spectators had to confront death in such an ugly fashion.

I feel bad for this person, but in the way that I feel bad for Susan Smith (the crazy broad that murdered her kids), or someone that shoots up a college campus because people are dicks to them.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 11:40 AM

a big difference is that this guy died, for starters. another is that it happened during the show in seemingly plain view of everyone. this is awful, i can't fucking believe this happened.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 11:41 AM

summer bummer

Posted by gimme | August 20, 2010 11:41 AM

M. Night Shyamalan predicted this in "The Happening."

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 11:42 AM

11:35, hate to say it, but you got me...

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 11:43 AM

I was there. He landed about 10 feet right in front of me. I saw nothing until he landed. The show was great, the best show I've seen them do, then that happened. Totally fucked up to go from such a high to that.

They hadn't even done Falling Slowly.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 11:45 AM

i've always wondered when i was at shows or basketball games about how dangerous it could be if someone fell or jumped. crazy how there are two incidents in 2 days like this.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 11:48 AM

you watch a guy die 10 feel away from you and you care about a song that wasnt played yet? damn son

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 11:48 AM

crazy, was just thinking the same thing 11:42 AM

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 11:52 AM

I was trying to add some levity to the situation. Humor is one of my coping devices.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 11:55 AM

I dont understand why he did what he did. I think it was selfish in any way but I cannot pass judgment - I will leave that for his maker. I do feel sorry for the little girls that were sitting behind me. They have been scared for life.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 11:56 AM

this is probably the most dick-ish way to commit suicide, in front of all those people

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 11:57 AM

ditto

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 11:59 AM

fucked up

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 12:07 PM

do you think these suicidal concert goers are trying to make some sort of statement or are they all just f*cked up on drugs. can't wait to hear what phish dude has to say.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 12:07 PM

man, people are fucked up!

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 12:07 PM

Maybe he was a big Swell Season fan, maybe this was his way to go out. The bottom line is that we'll never know the motive behind this...and when you don't know what led up to this tragedy, you cannot pass judgment. Most suicides are planned out and milled over for a long time, not something that occurs on a whim. I can't even imagine what it must feel like to think there is no other possible solution besides ending it ALL.

To those that call this guy selfish, I'm sure making a rational decision was long out of sight for this unfortunate soul. Definitely not the best move on his part, but at this point the 'why' definitely overrules the 'how'. My condolences reach out to the family and friends...may you hopefuly reach your own personal closure someday.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 12:08 PM

CSI:

Beat Cop: Looks like he fell onto the stage.
Horatio: no. He knew what he was doing. I heard of a jumper at a Phish show...once.
/Puts on sunglasses. Yeeeaaahhhh!!!

Beat Cop: Looks like he fell onto the stage.
Horatio: Seasonal depression suicide is more like it. It looks like his life wasn't so...swell.
/Puts on sunglasses. Yeeeaaahhhh

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 12:16 PM

people posting here are idiots without any class or manners. this is tragic, by the way.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 12:25 PM

12:16 - I don't blame you for being a disrespectful f--king loser...I blame your parents for not aborting you.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 12:27 PM

I was there last night and it was a wonderful concert at an absolutely beautiful venue. I am still shaken by what we had to see here and now deal with. Yes I am angry at him for being so self indulgent, then subjecting us to this memory and ruining my date night with my husband but also that he could only think inside his own pain. So sorry that he was not able to find that ray of peace and hope to go on. Last April my brother in law shot himself, and we are left feeling empty, sad and wondering what we should have or could have done. These events leave so much pain and horror behind. I pray that all that saw this will find comfort, especially the people in the front and the band. How does one "shake" this off and continue to live. God Bless us all.

Posted by t | August 20, 2010 12:32 PM

worse than 9/11

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 12:33 PM

I feel for the people who witnessed this, and the guy's family and friends. I have mixed feelings about the jumper. Beyond any emotional strain. He could have killed or paralyzed Hansard. He could have/should have done it differently, if he couldn't tolerate life anymore.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 12:36 PM

Sorry. I can't side with this jumper at all.
This is so fucked.

Who knows how many people he fucked up not to mention the band.

So selfish.
Whatever issues he had, there are better ways to go about it.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 12:38 PM

@12:32...sorry for all the pain and trauma you've had to recently endure. Such a shame that people think this is the only option. Shine with positivity in the hope of illuminating others.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 12:40 PM

suicide is such a horrible thing for absolutely everyone involved and the pain caused by a suicide takes a longer to heal than anything else i've ever encountered. immense amount of prayers going out to everyone affected by last night's events, so sad that this happened.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 12:42 PM

Its all Fucked Up!

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 12:44 PM

I hope this isn't part of some deranged, macabre cult-ish trend. RIP to this troubled soul.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 12:54 PM

This person was a selfish cunt. Suicide is the cowards way out. Now before you call me insensitive, why didn't anyone help this person out before he decided to fling himself off a winery?

It's not an easy thing to answer, but there was SOMETHING troubling in his life that was ignored by his so called friends.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 12:58 PM

woa 12:08 nicely said with such grace...kudos to you

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 1:10 PM

its the new hipster trend.

Posted by mark the shark | August 20, 2010 1:10 PM

No sympathy for this moron. Sorry. He probably listened to NPR too much.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 1:20 PM

What a terrible thing to witness. But why didn't security stop him from climbing up to the roof? I can't imagine the guy could just walk right up there without anyone noticing in a 3000 seat venue. Surely there must have been a few security folks and/or staff around the stage area. Venues really need to make certain that fans stay off the stage where they can potentially hurt themselves, for any reason.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 1:26 PM

what was the purpose of that youtube clip??

I saw nothing of import....why are people upset?? people are selfish and will do whatever they want to do... cry-babies!!!!have no sympathy for the SUICIDE CHUMP!!!

Posted by jakey | August 20, 2010 1:32 PM

this is like when the stock market crashed and all the brokers jumped off the sky scrapers. what event precipitated this? the cancellation of the last pool party

Posted by jelly intern | August 20, 2010 1:36 PM

Goddammit you fucking losers,
if you're going to kill yourself please have some consideration & do it where it's not going to effect others.
Grab a cop's gun & shoot yourself on the street somewhere, emulate your heroes & plunge a knife into your heart, or just the good ol fashioned tried & true shotgun in the mouth.
Point is dying in front of people isn't cool or impressive to anyone.
It just disrupts concerts/events & makes people have a bad time.
I'm all for less people on this earth & totally encourage suicide, just be more original than jumping off a roof cause you saw some cool dude do it at Phish (so lame to copy that), & quit fucking up errone else's good times.

peace

Posted by Try Suicide Discreetly | August 20, 2010 1:45 PM

well put 12:38, i agree

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 1:47 PM

I was there and one of the more horrible things was that a song had just ended, it was quiet on stage and the mic's picked up the sound of the impact and amplified it. I was in 8th row and it was the worst thing i have seen and heard in my life. The sound was the worst.

Posted by Steve B. | August 20, 2010 1:50 PM

1:45 - 'affect' (idiot)

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 1:50 PM

I love how people are trying to apply rational thoughts to a clearly irrational person. clearly this person didn't give a fuck about hurting other, innocent people. most people who commit suicide don't. if you are so fucked up that you want to end it all, what do you care if it fucks someone else up too

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 1:55 PM

Judge ye not, lest ye be judged, too.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 2:05 PM

Guess he didn't have such a swell season

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 2:23 PM

Aside from that, how was the rest of the show Mrs. Lincoln

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 2:25 PM

Did he work at the Foxconn plant?

Posted by The Devil on Steve Jobs' Shoulder | August 20, 2010 2:29 PM

Gotta keep your head up at these shows.

Posted by Burg | August 20, 2010 2:35 PM

"Point is dying in front of people isn't cool or impressive to anyone."

Yeah, I'm sure the guy just wanted his own post on Brooklyn Vegan. Come on now.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 2:43 PM

It's raining hippies!

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 3:06 PM

I was at the Phish show the other day and was a bit shook up by the jumper... what the heck is going on here? I can only imagine how terrible since this happened in front of the entire crowd and the man died. I did not even know someone jumped at the Phish show until after the show. REST IN PEACE!

Posted by mc | August 20, 2010 3:12 PM

Yes, it is horrible what happened at the show, but 12:33...seriously?? Slow down, take a deep breath and think about how stupid that comment is.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 3:15 PM

12:08... You are a good person in a sea of shit.

Posted by mc | August 20, 2010 3:19 PM

The band released this statement to Hot Press: "The band, crew and all involved with them are shocked and saddened by the unfortunate events of last night. Their hearts go out to the victim and his friends and family."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/culture/detail?entry_id=70558#ixzz0xB1KKbUt

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 3:38 PM

12:08 - if this guy milled this over for a long time, then he is definitly a selfish person. His problems aren't more important then traumatizing a venue full of people. And if he was a Swell Season fan, then he could have permantely hurt his favorite band.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 3:42 PM

3:15, I think the 12:33 guy was making fun of the guy who compared the Phish jumping incident to 9/11 in those comments

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 3:49 PM

Every time there is a spree killing, there is significant debate about how much publicizing is done about the shooter. The fear is that too much attention gets the shooter what they craved, and that encourages copycats.

I wonder about public suicides. Obviously, choosing this time and place reflects someone wanting attention, lots of it. And now he's gotten it. But does this encourage others to follow? I think it's something the press and society at large should think about.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 3:54 PM

The raindrops patter on the basho leaf, but these are not tears of grief; this is only the anguish of him who is listening to them.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 4:15 PM

Maybe he just couldn't stand the music.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 4:19 PM

C R U C I A L

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 4:35 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if this guy probably had an ex-girlfriend he wasn't over out there who loved Swell Season or something, and that's why he chose to off himself like he did.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 4:44 PM

Too bad that the dude didn't like bounce off one of the drums and land in the crowd. That would have been cool.

Posted by Dude | August 20, 2010 5:16 PM

I was there with three friends. It is a beautiful venue with the valley lights behind the amphitheater and the old stone church-like building serving as the back of the stage.

The concert (prior to the jump) had been joyous and moving and humorous and serious too (Glen Hansard told a story about a mother who'd lost a son in the 9-11 buidling tragedy.) Just before the jumper, Hansard had played a soulful rendition of "When Your Mind's Made Up." While the bandmembers were 'repostioning' for the next number, he led the audience in a little teasing chant-song that he said was his guitarist's (who'd left the stage) first efforts at lyrics. He turned to see if the guitarist had come back out...

When a dark, silent, stiff -- almost 'posed' (unflailing)body fell horizonatally out of the lighting rig and landed with a terrifying WHOMP on the right front of the apron apron. It bounced a good foot, the impact was so hard.

Glen Hansard had been IN the lights and couldn't see. He walked casually over to where the noise had come from (we guessed he thought a speaker had tipped or light had fallen). When he leaned over he saw it was a limp body. He literally recoiled and his face was filled with horror. It was a terrible, terrible moment.

Then the audience caught on. A few doctors and EMTs rushed to the stage to try to help. Someone on mike asked if anyone knew the person... (then we knew it wasn't a crew or lighting tech.)

They did CPR for more than 30 minutes. Put up a screen after the first 15.

There were young kids (10 or 11) in the first 4 rows. And even us adults were traumatized and sorrowed and appalled and angry and sympathetic, on and on.

I feel great pity for Michael P. (the jumper) but wished he'd made a wiser less self-involved and aggressive choice. Like when a person commiting suicide swerves head-on into (innocent) on-coming traffic. He jumped right into 1,900 concert goers minds and will haunt us all and the poor band forever.

Posted by A Saddened Witness | August 20, 2010 8:48 PM

"Yes I am angry at him for being so self indulgent, then subjecting us to this memory and ruining my date night with my husband..."

Self-indulgent, huh?

You FUCKING moron.

Posted by Crosseyed Sniper | August 20, 2010 11:09 PM

i heard it was the same dude who jumped at the phish show. that did not kill him, so he tried again and suceeded.

Posted by Anonymous | August 20, 2010 11:34 PM

Michael was my godson. I was there when he was born. I'm shocked and saddened and feel terrible for those who had to witness this. Michael was not a selfish, self-involved person. He was bright, funny, charismatic, artistic, warm and caring.. He had a difficult childhood, through no fault of his own... I believe there were things in his early life that left very deep scars. We hadn't talked much in recent months.. He'd divorced over a year ago, and seemed to be working things out... I read that there was a domestic situation at the beginning of the year with his ex-wife. I can only guess that this sent him into a downward spiral. I don't believe that he went to the concert with this act in mind. Perhaps he heard about the fellow at the Phish concert and saw an opportunity. His pain must have been unfathomable.

Posted by godmother | August 20, 2010 11:36 PM

I too knew Michael, casually yet enough to know he was not selfish or an attention seeker. I know many people who are close to him, who were great friends to him. When someone suffers so much to take their own life there is no thought of anything/anyone else. They just want to end the pain. Rationally coreographed suicide doesn't really happen. He probably heard a song, felt an intolerable feeling, and left. Please remember this man (just 32) was the only child of his father and mother and keep your anonymous yet publicized comments compassionate. Michael never intended to hurt anyone and would have been deeply sorry for causing anyone pain, particularly since that is what he was trying to alleviate in himself.

Posted by Anonymous | August 21, 2010 12:33 AM

I was at the show last night and it was the worst thing I have ever experienced in 32 years of living.

My heart goes out to all the young children in the crowd who had to witness such a horrible event occur right in front of them. They never even had the chance to look away until it was too late. It was very bothersome and sad.

May everyone find peace in the time ahead. Love your loved ones.

Tragic evening for all involved. :(

Posted by At the Show Last Night | August 21, 2010 12:43 AM

BREAKING:

something... is the happening.

ok, but seriously - wtf?

Posted by anonermouse | August 21, 2010 1:44 AM

If I was at a Swell Season show I'd kill myself as well.

Posted by wingwalker77 | August 21, 2010 11:26 AM

i heard some people say this is the worst possible news. No, the worst possible news would have been if this guy fell on Glen Hansard, or someone else in the band or the audience, and possibly killed him or crippled him.

If I could ever meet this guy in the afterlife I would beat the living shit out of him and ask him what he was thinking with his dumb, selfish act. I think someone should beat the shit out of the Phish jumper as well...

Posted by Anonymous | August 21, 2010 12:00 PM

For heaven sakes, the guy killed himself and all people can think about is how selfish he was for doing at a goddamn Swell Season concert. Yeah I get it: He did it in front of a public audience and I don't know his life story but maybe if people were more understanding and kinder to him, he may have never jumped in the first place. This is a wake up call to everyone, especially those who witnessed this sad event: Treat others with love and respect. Next time you hurt someone, it could be that person who's contemplating taking a stage dive to their deaths.

Rest in peace and condolences to his family and friends.

Posted by Anonymous | August 21, 2010 12:29 PM

The true victims here are the jumper's family and friends who actually knew and loved him. To those who saw the suicide, sorry that a man who was apparently miserable and felt life was so unbearable he couldn't live anymore cramped your happy go lucky, "everything in life is just fine!" indie folk style, but that goes to show you that the ugliest parts of life can rear their heads in the most unlikely places. Deal with it and move on.

Posted by Anonymous | August 21, 2010 1:25 PM

Apparently the guy had a violent past, was out on bail after a domestic dispute with his ex girlfriend and had been threatening not only to kill himself for quite some time but her as well:

Posted by Anonymous | August 21, 2010 3:00 PM

The song wasn't "a little song that one of his band members had made up." - it was "When your minds made up" < a very famous song from the movie "Once".

I guess he had his mind made up. (factual / not funny).

SADDDD

Posted by Nancy in Michigan | August 21, 2010 4:47 PM

there is no afterlife

Posted by pat | August 21, 2010 8:10 PM

listen that's not the point that people were traumatized, the point is this guy almost killed somebody with his stupid act, if reports are true he landed 5 feet away from Hansard, for all we know he was trying to kill Hansard with his yes selfish insane act. So fuck this guy and fuck anyone who would do something like this.

As far as the Phish jumper at the very least he should be locked up on reckless endangerment or other charges, or in a mental hospital.

Posted by Anonymous | August 21, 2010 11:24 PM

If the jumper killed Glen Hansard, then this would have been a happy story with so many comments of celebration.

Posted by Anonymous | August 22, 2010 12:41 AM

well , this is extremely sad and crazy on one level , but it really has nothing to do with the swell season or rock fans or anything , its just one incident by a disturbed person , thats all . and think about it , there are like ... about 4 or 5 billion people on the earth , so , a lot more crap could be actually be happening . stop watching the negative ink blotter news . i was going to go to this show , but too far away timing wise . i hope if they ever come back , they will play closer to sacramento for us .

Posted by tim | August 23, 2010 2:03 AM

Suicide is serious business until it happens to you; then it's a laughing manner.

Posted by Anonymous | September 1, 2010 9:41 PM

Posted by Anonymous | September 1, 2010 10:04 PM

Most people are shallow incipid fools and have no idea what a person is probably going through to lead them to the depths of doing something like this. I'm quite shocked at the sheer insensitivity of it all, and for all those dissing SWELL SEASON you wouldn't know good music and composition if it smacked you in the head. you're all wankers.

Al

Posted by Anonymous | September 7, 2010 11:50 PM

its sad, and that's undeniable, but i can't help but think that if this were more aggressive music, the band would somehow be blamed (unfairly obviously)

Posted by andy | September 8, 2010 10:00 PM

All because his girlfriend wouldn't give him a hand job in the bucket of buttered popcorn. ...Senseless, wasteful, horrific, tragic.

Posted by greggie | September 12, 2010 2:02 AM

that is an impressive jump.
dude got some major air.

HIGH FIVE.

Posted by Anonymous | September 15, 2010 12:49 PM

Swell Season! more like POOP SEASON!!

Posted by Anonymous | September 24, 2010 5:17 AM

Maybe he found out that there were no Hummus related products being sold at the event and decided to jump. Valid reason.

Posted by Anonymous | September 27, 2010 11:25 AM

that is an impressive jump.
dude got some major air.

HIGH FIVE.

up

Posted by شات صوتي | October 5, 2010 7:08 AM

This is a big tragedy.it would be a horrible incident to see the people who were right there.I have a curiosity to know the reason why he decided to take that kind of serious jump.

Posted by Stun guns expert | November 5, 2010 5:42 AM