Posted in metal | music | pictures on August 23, 2010

photos by Kurt Christensen, words by BBG

Vision of Disorder

Vision of Disorder re-re-reunited to play Gramercy on Friday, 8/20, alongside Incendiary, Reign Supreme, and The Judas Syndrome. Still no firm date for the upcoming VOD LP, but the band has announced that they hope to have it out this year.

VOD has no future tour dates on their upcoming sked, but Incendiary and The Judas Syndrome do. Incendiary will play Baltimore with Cro-Mags in addition to dates in NJ and Boston, while The Judas Syndrome will support Despised Icon, Misery Index, and Revocation at Europa on 9/11 (tickets).

Incendiary tour dates and tons more pics from Irving are below...

Incendiary

Incendiary

Incendiary

Incendiary

Incendiary

Incendiary

Incendiary

Incendiary

Incendiary

INCENDIARY - 2010 TOUR DATES
Sep 3 2010 Meatlocker w/ Dead End Path, Anguish Montclair, New Jersey
Sep 4 2010 Democracy Center w/ Hostage Calm, Let Me Run, Mountain Man, The Stereo State Boston, Ma
Oct 30 2010 FALL BRAWL w/ Cro Mags, Wisdom in Chains, Death Threat Baltimore, MD

VOD FOR MY ENEMIES!
remember when this dude had dreads? glad to see basketball jersey (of your own band nonetheless!) are making a comeback in hc haha.

Posted by pdiddy | August 23, 2010 2:15 PM

Incendiary sounds a lot like Indecision, and Tom from Indecision was watching them from behind the stage.

Great show. VOD killed it.

Posted by Anonymous | August 23, 2010 2:24 PM

Ha, this band was corny then and even cornier now.

Posted by Anonymous | August 23, 2010 2:31 PM

How were they corny? LI Hardcore fans would overwhelmingly disagree with you.

Posted by Anonymous | August 23, 2010 2:41 PM

yeah 2:41, becasue LIHC fans know whats not corny?

Posted by Anonymous | August 23, 2010 3:02 PM

If you were ever at a show at PWAC back in the day, you wouldn't be talkin shit.

Posted by Anonymous | August 23, 2010 3:03 PM

wooooooooooooooooahhhhhhh-rrrrooooooarrrrrr, etc. etc.

Posted by Anonymous | August 23, 2010 3:11 PM

The day of the show I went to buy two tickets on a whim...$30 at the door! I said no thank you. Oh well.

Posted by Anonymous | August 23, 2010 3:19 PM

Strong Island!

Posted by Anonymous | August 23, 2010 3:21 PM

Incendiary needs to be on more big shows like this

Posted by Anonymous | August 23, 2010 3:27 PM

There's a reason NYHC bands thought they were wack.

Posted by Anonymous | August 23, 2010 3:37 PM

Loved the NYHC documentary when they're interviewing the VOD dude while he's mowing his lawn. That doc holds up well as one of the most entertaining movies ever made.

"I got a weedspot over here, a weedspot over there... I just stay closed in by the weedspots yo, and just be chillin!.."

District 9, son!

Posted by Anonymous | August 23, 2010 3:41 PM

HC was cool in my teenage/ college years. Now I listen to bands that I def would've considered to be pu$$y back then. Oh well, I chose actual musicianship over street cred.

40 year old dude rocking a B-ball jersey of his own band during a show...saddest LOLZ ever!!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous | August 23, 2010 3:42 PM

Wow, the commenters on this site are a bunch of dicks. It's easy to hate when you are anonymous.
At least this thread isn't filled with hummus comments, because it isn't hipster music.

Posted by Anonymous | August 23, 2010 3:55 PM

Vision of DISShummus?

That work?

Posted by Anonymous | August 23, 2010 3:57 PM

Jarvis Cocker would bitchslap this band...

Posted by Anonymous | August 23, 2010 3:58 PM

Singer of Incendiary sucks at bench pressing.

Posted by Adam22 | August 23, 2010 4:06 PM

@3:58 I would love to have seen Jarvis Cocker in the pit at this show. I would've beaten his face to a......pulp.

Posted by Anonymous | August 23, 2010 4:11 PM

Yeah 3:42, I'm sure hardcore misses you dearly. Keep listening to your cool music, we're all impressed. There's such thing as listening to more than one style of music, you do realize that? I'm not gonna start name-dropping bands and artists to prove my point either.

And I'm gonna take a wild guess that you probably were never really into hardcore, or just did it for the look (hence your thinking that non-hardcore bands were too pussy for you).

Posted by GregBX | August 23, 2010 4:45 PM

Plus I have to say that Incendiary is the best NY band going at the moment.

Posted by GregBX | August 23, 2010 4:51 PM

Sob/DMS will drop a hammer on your head

Posted by Anonymous | August 23, 2010 5:01 PM

i love that i keep seeing Incendiary covered on here. They killed it on that big stage, i guess they should start getting used to that.

Posted by Anonymous | August 23, 2010 5:42 PM

Fuck, I can't believe I missed this! I'm still kicking myself for missing one of their first reunion shows a few years back which was the last show for both Neck and Candiria!

Posted by Anonymous | August 23, 2010 8:12 PM

Posted by Anonymous | August 23, 2010 3:42 PM

No hardcore is still good, just not when its wrapped up in gangster nonsense that involves posturing like macho frat boys with typical tattoos, side ways baseball caps, and making neu metal gang hand gestures on stage like limp bizkit or some crap.

Lay off the jugs of protein powder.
Reminds me of buzz cut from Bevis and Butthead.

Posted by Anonymous | August 24, 2010 4:08 AM

Posted by Anonymous | August 23, 2010 3:42 PM

Lay off the jugs of protein powder.
Reminds me of buzz cut from Bevis and Butthead.

Posted by Anonymous | August 24, 2010 4:16 AM

Yo Yo bros, get your neck tattoo hummus.

Posted by Anonymous | August 24, 2010 4:51 AM

WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT A SITE CALLED BROOKLYNVEGANWHINYLESBIANHIPSTERSWHOAREGAY.COM THINKS???? YOUR A FUCKIN DICK SUCKIN FAG IF YOUR EVEN ON THIS SITE AT ALL PERIOD, FAGS!

Posted by BLOW ME 2CE | August 27, 2010 7:33 PM

Yo i have been a V.O.D. fan since those early p-wac shows. The energy and talent they bring to the stage is unreal. This last show was awesome. They dropped all the old stuff. Don't hate. DO you really think V.o.d gave a crap about what other bands think or thought of them. Um NO not really. They did the ozzfest opened for slipknot. So people this band is good and F all the haters

Posted by shut up haters | September 15, 2010 12:33 PM