Posted in music | tour dates on September 23, 2010

Phish

As rumored, Phish will occupy Madison Square Garden in NYC on New Years Eve this year, and they'll be there on New Years Day next year too (their first-ever New Years Day concert). The jam band have actually announced five new shows, three of which are at the Manhattan venue (they're their December 30th too), and another two leading up to that, in Worcester...

An online ticket request period is currently underway at http://phish.portals.musictoday.com/ and will end on Saturday, October 2nd, at noon ET. Tickets will go on sale to the general public on October 9th. Included in the ticket price for each date is a free MP3 download of the entire show (a fully mixed soundboard recording). Redeemable at LivePhish.com, the downloads will be available often within an hour of the band stepping off stage. Phish will also be giving ticket buyers free MP3 show downloads of each stop on its fall 2010 tour.
All dates, including the now-sold-out Halloween shows in Atlantic City, are listed below...

Phish - 2010 Tour Dates
12/28 Worcester, MA DCU Center
12/30 New York, NY Madison Square Garden
12/31 New York, NY Madison Square Garden
1/1 New York, NY Madison Square Garden

It's on sonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Posted by Anonymous | September 23, 2010 2:36 PM

1/1/11 pretty damn cool!!!

Posted by Anonymous | September 23, 2010 2:42 PM

nitrous mafia!!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous | September 23, 2010 2:45 PM

Will there be people falling off the balconies of MSG?

Posted by Anonymous | September 23, 2010 2:47 PM

Why gawd why... does this band exist?

Posted by Anonymous | September 23, 2010 2:55 PM

2:55 to make millions of phans happy! Why do you exist?

Posted by Anonymous | September 23, 2010 2:58 PM

animal collective > phish

Posted by Anonymous | September 23, 2010 3:09 PM

everybody get yer drums and make a big circle...don't forget your hemp wear and hacky sacks

Posted by Anonymous | September 23, 2010 3:11 PM

animal collective...pssshhh you guys really crack me up...Phish have been going strong for almost 30 years..come back in 25 and we will talk about animal who?

Posted by Anonymous | September 23, 2010 3:13 PM

(Animal Collective + Panda Bear + Battles) X 100 <Phish

Posted by Anonymous | September 23, 2010 3:15 PM

I know where I'll be on NYE!

Posted by John Oatess | September 23, 2010 3:23 PM

Here comes the haaaate-phish owns

Posted by Anonymous | September 23, 2010 3:24 PM

Posted by Anonymous | September 23, 2010 3:25 PM

if you take the phish logo flip it upside down and stick your hand over half of it it spells ACID. thanks for the heads up brooklyn vegan. request in, ready for take off

Posted by Anonymous | September 23, 2010 3:27 PM

$86 for a New Years Eve show is not a lot. Some NYC nightclubs charge MORE than that just to get in and hear some douche bag dj play cds and pump his fist.

Posted by Anonymous | September 23, 2010 3:28 PM

The "mandatory ten dollar expedited shipping" thing...huh

Posted by Anonymous | September 23, 2010 3:32 PM

Sickness!

Posted by Anonymous | September 23, 2010 4:03 PM

we are getting the tanks ready. ice cold fatties here.

Posted by nitrous mafia | September 23, 2010 4:04 PM

jesus, i hope they have enough time to air out the place before the knicks/pacers game on the 2nd.

Posted by Anonymous | September 23, 2010 4:10 PM

NYE would be a 3 set show like years past.

Posted by Anonymous | September 23, 2010 4:17 PM

">>love phish but 70 for the new years show? damn. 86 after fees and shipping too. bit much considering i saw them for 50 over the summer.<<
NYE would be a 3 set show like years past."

IT'S ALSO NEW YEARS! see you there!

Posted by Anonymous | September 23, 2010 4:27 PM

I'm actually liking that January 1 show...

Posted by Anonymous | September 23, 2010 4:28 PM

hippies

Posted by Anonymous | September 23, 2010 4:30 PM

Awesome. Now all the lame phish fans i know can drool over this for the upcoming months and wonder about what band they will cover---shoot me. I would rather never hear again than be dragged to this show. You also have to love how they supposedly love their fans and rape them on ticket prices.

Posted by phishsucks | September 23, 2010 4:30 PM

Posted by Anonymous | September 23, 2010 4:43 PM

"4:30...umm sounds like you are smoking..there ticket prices are reasonable...They have been between 30-60 the last 15 years..many bands that play similar venues charge waayy more!"

right on, i paid like 100 bucks for neil young floor tickets and $100 (200 level) for gorillaz. phish is TOTALLY reasonable. lighten up dude

Posted by Anonymous | September 23, 2010 4:50 PM

i'm going to make so much money off these tickets

Posted by Anonymous | September 23, 2010 5:20 PM

Phish concerts -> The Finest Hummus Parties in the Western Hemisphere.

Posted by Anonymous | September 23, 2010 5:39 PM

Party time! I predict the knicks and rangers go undepheated in the month of january because of the good vibes left behind in msg after this run of shows.

Posted by Anonymous | September 23, 2010 6:06 PM

beach fossils>phish

Posted by Anonymous | September 23, 2010 7:21 PM

All I can do is feel sympathy for the haters. Your loss.

Posted by treece | September 23, 2010 9:41 PM

PHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKSPHISH SUCKS

Posted by Anonymous | September 23, 2010 9:57 PM

What a way to bring in the new year, with a shitty Phish smelling band FUCK PHISH, HOPE THEY DIE!

Posted by Anonymous | September 23, 2010 9:59 PM

Phish on New Years Eve or Chinatown in July, which smells worse?

Posted by Anonymous | September 23, 2010 10:16 PM

I like phish. They remind me of smelly socks and fucking.

Posted by Anonymous | September 23, 2010 10:48 PM

I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW

Posted by Anonymous | September 23, 2010 10:58 PM

Wavves > Phish

Posted by Anonymous | September 23, 2010 11:33 PM

Posted by phishsucks | September 23, 2010 4:30 PM

Ask the bass player if he will taker your photo and maybe hell give you a little treat.

Why did phish fan the Extra smelly terrestrial hippie love Reese's pizzas so much?
Well because they have the same flavour that cum does on his own planet.

Posted by phish hamburger | September 24, 2010 1:57 AM

Everything else in the world > BV comments

Posted by Anonymous | September 24, 2010 2:50 AM

nitrous mafia gangster wooks!

Posted by Anonymous | September 24, 2010 6:56 AM

Great live recordings from top festivals, concerts and in-studio performances...The Dead, Widespread Panic, Phish, Allman Brothers, DMB...Bonnaroo, Woodstock, Mountain Jam...many others...long jams, complete sets...24/7 Internet radio channel Radio Woodstock LIVE...also Radio Woodstock 69 with music from the original Woodstock era and Radio Woodstock WDST, Woodstock's hometown radio station...all three available at http://www.radiowoodstock.com or Google Radio Woodstock. Peace, love, music...life is a festival.

Posted by RFWoodstock | September 24, 2010 11:09 AM

(they're their December 30th too),

should be they're there December 30th

Posted by oops | September 24, 2010 12:54 PM

interesting thread, thanks for the input, and only two mentions of the h word, yay. looking forward to forming my own opinion tonite.

Posted by شات كتابي | September 24, 2010 2:44 PM

what is the "h word"?

Posted by Anonymous | September 24, 2010 4:59 PM

Phish blow! The two most talented guys in the band are a molester that looks like big bird's jewish cousin and a ginger heroin addict who can't play songs he wrote 25 years ago - It's called Practice, junkie! Phish write shitty songs. Sure, they can play their instraments, but they don't do anything remotely intresting or progressive on them. They just appeal to Wooks and nastalgia-obsessed brahs from small East-coast Liberal Arts Colleges who never actually heard a Good band - or of anyone who does something remotely original. Jam bands always sucked, and now that the era of mediocre songs and lyrics is dead, I hope Phish hang it the fuck up and disappear. then again - heroin whon't buy itself...

Posted by Anonymous | October 7, 2010 1:49 PM

phish rule! lol at facist hipster clones that come to a site to spread negativity about something they don't get or care for. how's life working out for ya?

Posted by Anonymous | October 10, 2010 10:03 AM

I couldn't agree more 10:03.. granted the new phish album blew but the catalog of great songs they have is massive. Mike Gordon is a helluva bass player

Posted by Anonymous | December 30, 2010 4:03 PM