Posted in music on December 4, 2010

Tickets go on sale at 10 for the Bright Eyes/Superchunk/Wild Flag Radio City show.

is ticketmaster just being glitchy or are tickets already sold out?

Posted by Anonymous | December 4, 2010 10:06 AM

Glitchy. Keep trying, I just pulled up Orchestra tickets just now

Posted by Anonymous | December 4, 2010 10:09 AM

wwwowwwwww

Posted by Anonymous | December 4, 2010 10:20 AM

there are still spare pairs of orchestra seats popping on on ticketmaster. shitty orchestra but still orchestra.

Posted by Anonymous | December 4, 2010 10:27 AM

Expect one old song and twelve shitty alt-country new ones you've never heard before.

Posted by Anonymous | December 4, 2010 2:07 PM

Well as someone who has seen Bright Eyes 12 or more times I do believe this show will be mainly from the new album. Whenever I have seen him tour right after an album came out he would play 80% from latest album then a few oldies mixed in. It was that way for Lifted, IWAIM, and Digital Ash (did not go see shitty cassadaga tour.) When he plays a one off or a tour not specifically for a new album you hear a much more mixed set.

Posted by Anonymous | December 4, 2010 2:20 PM

Cold War Kids > Bright Eyes

Posted by Anonymous | December 4, 2010 8:59 PM

My last dump > Cold War Kids

Posted by Anonymous | December 6, 2010 2:17 PM

Cold War Kids will never be at the same level as Bright Eyes. Why doesn't anyone like Cassadaga? Lime Tree is gorgeous, Kill or be Killed is lyrically sick, and who can't relate to Make a Plan to Love Me? This new album is going to be about the future, believe me.

Posted by Anonymous | December 6, 2010 2:43 PM