Posted in music | tour dates on February 11, 2011

jukebox

Tickets are now on AmEx presale for the two Elvis Costello shows at the Beacon. General sale begins Friday, 2/18, at noon.

Tickets for the Elvis Costello show at Wellmont Theater go on sale at noon.

Tickets are still on sale for the Levon Helm Band and Hayes Carll show happening at the Wellmont tonight (2/11). Tickets are also on sale for the show Hayes Carll is playing with Jason Isbell at Bowery Ballroom, and you can still get tix for the show Hayes is playing at Housing Works on Tuesday too.

Also coming up at the Wellmont: Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo, The Fab Faux, and violinist David Garrett (who is known to cover "Master of Puppets" - video below).

Tickets to see Adele at Beacon Theater go on sale at 10am. Adele plays the P.C. Richard & Son Theater tonight.

Okkervil River's Terminal 5 show are on AmEx presale and go on general sale today at noon.

David Garrett - Master of Puppets live @ Berlin

LCD tickets on general sale at 11am. Prepare to be dissapointed at 11:01am!

Posted by Anonymous | February 11, 2011 9:20 AM

Totally off topic but the last time I saw the LCD Soundsystem, there was this amazingly annoying couple who were not only talking during the whole show but were talking about TMI info. The guy kept asking her "Do you like my seven and a half inches? Do you like my seven and a half inches? Is it the biggest you've ever had?" Yeah bro you're cool.

Posted by Anonymous | February 11, 2011 9:22 AM

hahaha

Posted by Anonymous | February 11, 2011 9:27 AM

Totally off topic but the last time I saw the Elvis Costello, there was this amazingly annoying couple who were not only talking during the whole show but were talking about TMI info. The guy kept asking her "Do you like my seven and a half inches? Do you like my seven and a half inches? Is it the biggest you've ever had?" Yeah bro you're cool.

Posted by Anonymous | February 11, 2011 9:33 AM

That was me, my nickname is 7.5

Posted by Anonymous | February 11, 2011 9:51 AM

Question about the Elvis Costello gig at the Wellmont - the $45 tickets are listed as standing room only - is this for the floor or elsewhere?

Posted by Anonymous | February 11, 2011 9:53 AM

Totally off topic but the last time I saw the Levon Helm Band, there was this amazingly annoying couple who were not only talking during the whole show but were talking about TMI info. The guy kept asking her "Do you like my seven and a half inches? Do you like my seven and a half inches? Is it the biggest you've ever had?" Yeah bro you're cool.

Posted by Anonymous | February 11, 2011 10:06 AM

Its amazing that Elvis Costello is still performing at 56. The life of an entertainer can be rough to stay the least, and I would wager that Elvis is no different.

Posted by Sewing Lady | February 11, 2011 10:14 AM

Sewing lady, I seen him last year and he is still amazing! Very talented individual and worth the time and money to go see him.

Posted by Laz89 | February 11, 2011 11:00 AM

I saw Costello in December and it exceeded all my expectations, and I've seen him 10 times since the early '90s. An excellent, consummate performer. The Spinning Wheel tour will be the Costello performance of a lifetime...unless you saw it in '86, and then it'll be the second performance of a lifetime.

Posted by Anonymous | February 11, 2011 1:00 PM

I get to see Adele in San Francisco and I’m soo excited. i just can’t wait! She is an amazing artist; she has inspired me to become a better singer and songwriter. Love, love, love her!! Can't wait till her new album drops!

Posted by Adele Tickets | February 14, 2011 4:48 AM