Posted in dance | music | pictures on February 5, 2011

photos by Winnie Cheung

"Hanging out with the Scissor Sisters in the planetarium" - Tom Sutch

"We got the lights, the music, the scissor sisters and the rose center... now all everyone needs is some acid... and some love :)" - i a m d a n i

"Being roughed up by Mubarek's thugs during the Scissor Sisters set at the Natural History Museum." - Justin Bond

"At the Museum of Natural History party.
Scissor Sisters are KILLING SHIT!!!" - DJ ESQUIRE

"scissor sisters spun deep house acid house chicago 90ies ultimate dance at amnh tonight. so fun ;)" - music fiend

Scissor Sisters

Scissor Sisters, along with Lauren Flax and Activaire, were the DJs at One Step Beyond at The American Museum of Natural History on Friday night (2/4). Scissor Sisters play live at Wellmont Theater on 2/18 (tickets still available), a few days before they hit MSG at part of their tour with Lady Gaga.

The next One Step Beyond dates are Mar 11, April 22, May 20 & June 24 (lineups TBA).

More pictures from Friday night at the museum below...

Lauren Flax...

Scissor Sisters

I am assuming that Scissors Sisters KILL SHIT by STABBING IT at the source (with their penises)

Posted by Anonymous | February 5, 2011 5:41 PM

looks like a sausage party

Posted by Anonymous | February 5, 2011 5:45 PM

LOL^ true. Scissor Sisters are a dope band though. Mind you, that don't feel like dancing song really rubbed me the wrong way.

Posted by tvshack | February 5, 2011 8:10 PM

pushing the play button in a museum never looked so cool.

Posted by d | February 5, 2011 10:06 PM

Posted by الملتقى العربي | February 6, 2011 11:13 AM

nice.
I like scissor sisters

Posted by Carte di credito | February 6, 2011 4:02 PM

I like Ana Matronic.

Posted by Anonymous | February 6, 2011 4:46 PM

Whoever took these pics, what kind of camera did you have, cause I have an 8 megapix on my Android and the damn project screen behind them screwed up all my pictures, yours are fabulous and I see me and my friend in the front row there.
Great shots. It was a fab nite and for all of you making dumb remarks, SAMMY JO was the DJ they were there to be there and dance and entertain, they were not DJing...Hence why they both had microphones in their hands.
And I dont know what you were listening too Mr. Arabic writing but they didnt play I Dont Feel Like Dancing, they played 1 of their songs and it was Invisible Light.
Sausage fest???? 80% more females there than males...you guys must of not been at the same place... WOW!!

Posted by GYPSY | February 7, 2011 3:45 PM

would you look at these fucking hipsters

Posted by Anonymous | February 9, 2011 4:34 AM