Posted in comedy | music on July 25, 2011

by Klaus Kinski

Wet Hot Showalter @ Mirman Fest 2010 (more by David Andrako)
Showalter

If you're like me (you wish), you were looking forward to going to the Wet Hot American Summer 10 Year Anniversary Show at Music Hall of Williamsburg on Tuesday July 26th. Then you were looking forward to making your way to the Williamsburg Waterfront just a few days later (July 29th) to catch the FREE Eugene Mirman & Pretty Good Friends show featuring Todd Barry, Patton Oswalt, Kristen Schaal, They Might Be Giants and more. Please be advised though that 50% of those plans have changed as the Wet Hot 10th Anniversary Show has been rescheduled to Tuesday August 2nd. This sucker has been sold out forever, but rest assured that your July 26th tickets will indeed be honored.

There has has been a shit ton of Kickstarter talk going on around here lately and I'd like to throw another cause your way. This year, The Eugene Mirman Comedy Festival has started up a Kickstarter campaign. I actually think the main tenents behind this Kickstarter campaign make a lot of sense, as it's aim is to benefit the people putting the show together, the talent that will be performing, and the people who will be spending money on tickets to the shows.

"In the past, our festival has been funded by our ticket sales, a small gift from Sub Pop Records, and a few ads in our program. We'd originally started the festival as a joke, but enjoyed putting it on and wanted to keep it going. Each year the costs (pig roast, a limo to take audience to the subway after shows, cotton candy machine, giant banners for made-up sponsors, etc.) and time put in have grown and we toy with the idea of corporate sponsors to cover them, but mostly shy away from it. This year, we thought we'd try to raise money with Kickstarter so we can pay employees, keep ticket prices affordable, and still do ridiculous and fun things. Here's a list of the things we will do with any money we raise:
  • Pay a living wage to the people who work really hard to make this event possible.
  • Build an ice cream limo or buy an ice cream truck
  • Pay comedians enough money to afford one very nice meal and maybe even buy a pair of shoes.
  • Fly out and put up some performers so that we can have more events/ panels/ shows/ comedy/ music
  • Set up a petting zoo outside of our venue
  • Awkward Party Bus
  • Have musical guests on some of our shows
  • Have fun after-parties
  • Pay recent college grads to have sex in a pit (probably not, but we'll see how much money we raise)
  • Delicious free food!
  • More surprises!
So when you're at the Williamsburg Waterfront on Friday July 29th watching Eugene Mirman and his Pretty Good Friends bring laughter and joy to you and your pals, don't hesitate to whip out that 'smart' phone and, after you take a pic of your dopey friend with the big sunglasses, get on the internet and donate to this wonderful campaign before you lose said smart phone in the cab on your way home. Or just use your computer to donate whenever. EVERYONE wins with this one!

I'm gown start a Kickstarter campaign so I canz haza new neck tat cauz I'm broke, son

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 3:13 PM

I think Jim Gaffigan is going to be at the show on Friday as well

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 3:18 PM

The movie was really not as funny as you all remember. Like so most other memories, they are far more intriguing through the warping effect of time.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 3:22 PM

"The movie was really not as funny as you all remember."

I never really remember it being that funny to begin with. Trust me, it was ALL downhill after The State, as much as I've tried to hold out hope to convince myself otherwise.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 3:30 PM

i watch WHAS a few weeks ago and it was funnier than i remember.

and between stella, wainy days, michael and michael have issues... i find it hard to say it's been all downhill since the State.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 3:32 PM

Who will actually be at this? Also, bummed that it is the same night as DCFC.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 3:37 PM

3:37 - your post just explained so much for me. Thank you so much!

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 3:40 PM

Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate.

Posted by SLSAMgrrrrr | July 25, 2011 3:42 PM

Wet Hot Janeane Garofalo? No thanks, I'll pass. I kinda hate spoiled heroin addict trust fund Liberals.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 3:50 PM

oh yeah that was that movie with that piglet Garofalo?

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 4:08 PM

hey dumbass: you're in the wrong place

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 4:11 PM

3:40 OTM

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 4:12 PM

anybody ever read the Rotten Tomatoes reviews for "The Baxter" or "The Ten"? grisly! What the hell went wrong with those movies? Worse than "Run Ronnie Run."

that said, Wainy Days and Children's Hospital and Superjail are really funny. David Wain is great!

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 4:15 PM

"Wet Hot Janeane Garofalo?"

Nice!

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 4:17 PM

4:17 - if you thought that was nice and funny then it's no surprise that you didn't get WHAS. you're more of a Leno monologue kinda fool

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 4:27 PM

You called her talentless and a piglet. She isn't talentless, that's absurd, and you wouldn't call her a piglet if it was a man...so yeah, you are probably a closet woman hater. So go fuck yourself.

Posted by Colin P Fitz | July 25, 2011 4:29 PM

seems like a stupid use for kickstarter. what's the deal, now i have to buy a ticket, pay a ticketmaster surcharge and a kickstarter donation? book a festival and charge for tickets, end of story. if you don't make any money, don't book it next year.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 4:31 PM

i watched WHAS for the first time a few weeks ago and thought it sucked. and I'm not a republican or a troll. it tried to do too much and ended up not doing anything. and the performers were not going to do anything with that weak ass script no matter how talented they were (and you could tell a few of them are really talented)

just my $0.02

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 4:36 PM

4:29 - I've got this bet going with my man, and you can help me win some money ... so here goes: How much money did you donate to the Silent Barn effort?

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 4:39 PM

"You called her talentless and a piglet. She isn't talentless, that's absurd"

You know, he's right. It takes a special kind of talent to driven an entire radio network out of business. Oh, my bad - that was due to the failure of the trojan horse of the Liberal Utopianism within 21st century America. She is a boorish pig and blowhard, however, and she doesn't do much to "sell the brand"

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 4:44 PM

4:11 - so, all vegans have to be liberal? So, all black people have to eat watermelon too? Who's the troll? (a hint - you are)

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 4:49 PM

GOP for chickpeas!

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 4:51 PM

4:27: "Nice!" as in a "Wet Hot Janeane Garofalo" arousing me. It wasn't a joke. See how trying to give shit to somebody like a usual BVer makes you look like a fool?

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 4:54 PM

I echo 4:36's sentiments.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 4:56 PM

^ puke

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 4:56 PM

Is that dude from Frasier gonna be there talking about astronomy?

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 5:06 PM

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 5:08 PM

I can tolerate all kinds of opinions, but when you start calling people whose opinions you dislike "spoiled heroin addict trust fund Liberals" then you have zero right to bitch and complain when you're called out as an out-of-place asshole

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 5:16 PM

If you think that "spoiled heroin addict trust fund Liberal" is that offensive, then you have never listened to dear Miss Garofalo or the precocious Mr. Olbermann describe their dislike for anything that departs from their Liberal Utopian phantasm. Nah, I think that you are baseless in your indignation, until you open your ears and apply your same high-minded moralism to the object of this thread's truth.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 5:29 PM

adjust your tinfoil hat, 5:29

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 5:37 PM

for 5:37:
"Living is easy with eyes closed
Misunderstanding all you see"

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 5:42 PM

stella might be in my top 5 shows of all time.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 5:47 PM

I tend to keep an open mind, and I certainly respect the right of every person to express an opinion, but the post by 5:37 just shows the kind of close minded personal attack that I witness so often these days, especially by those on the left. If you don't agree with another person's opinion, then engage them or ignore them. Attacking them really backfires, and bolsters the former's arguments for the lack of decorum shown by the troll. I don't pay too much attention to Janeane Garofalo or Keith Oberman, or Rush Limbough or whomever. But calling someone crazy just because you disagree with them? That's fascism, and I'll stand against that 5:37.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 5:47 PM

"Liberal Utopian Phantasm"

Question: Was that part 1,2,3, or 4?

I love that creepy old guy with the killer pinball.crazy right?

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 5:50 PM

hey 5:16 there are people in the NYC music scene who don't agree with JG's politics. We have every right to open our mouths as she does hers. i agree with whoever called her a blowhard. Whether she is a spoiled heroin addict I don't know, but it wouldn't shock me. Sign me up for 'talentless' as well. That doesn't make you inherently 'in place' and me inherently 'out of place'. So in conclusion, eat a dick.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 5:52 PM

the movie sucks and Janeane Garofalo's a twat. straight up.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 5:53 PM

But Keith Olberman and Jeneane Garafalo aren't even THAT liberal guys. They're Democrats for Christ sake.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 5:54 PM

guys chill out and crack open a can of chickpeas. stop hate, love hummus.

life is good folks.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 5:57 PM

If you think that they are normal, I really feel sorry for you. I assure you, from the heart and from the research of Gallup and Zogby, that you are clearly in the minority of Americans in your viewpoints.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 5:58 PM

I disgaree with most BV posters ... and it's probably because most of you are ugly and crazy ...and sometimes go to stupid hipster parties wearing gorilla suits with neon fur.

And shoot herion in the face (in between pimples).

Well screw all of you people! You've been wrong always and it's because you are jerks.

See ya on the next post!(waving)

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 5:58 PM

Hitler was a Democrat Socialist

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 6:00 PM

"I tend to keep an open mind, and I certainly respect the right of every person to express an opinion, but the post by 5:37 just shows the kind of close minded personal attack that I witness so often these days, especially by those on the left"

"Keith Olberman is BAT-SHIT CRAZY and Jeneane Garafalo is A TRUST FUND SPOILED BRAT JUNKY."

American politics at their finest!

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 6:01 PM

want to know Jeneane Garafalo's greatest crime? She is an actress who can't act and a comedian who isn't funny. So why not follow the opinion of someone who is terrible at the two thing, I presume, they are working the hardest at? Sounds like a great idea.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 6:04 PM

This is a post about COMEDY SHOWS! How did this get into politics? Can you idiots not separate a person's talent (to be taken lightly here) from their political views? I feel pretty sorry for you. Enjoy listening to your 3 Doors Down and Nickelback!

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 6:06 PM

"Her father is a former executive at Exxon."

Of course he was. Garafalo's really parlayed her daddy issue's into one horrible act.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 6:07 PM

You people act like Jeneane Garafalo aborted your cousin or something. Seriously, if you don't like her, fine, but reading all this vitriol is a bit disgusting.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 6:08 PM

6:01 - 5:47 here (your first quote). Don't group me with that second quote. I stand by my post, and against calling folks crazy that you disagree with. Unless they are clinically certifiable as such, that is. Which, I am unaware about regarding Olberman or Garafalo.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 6:08 PM

6:06 she is a self identified "stand-up comedian, actress, political activist and writer". She talks about politics on the reg. But I guess you feel sorry for us....

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 6:10 PM

Ok 5:47... Who in your opinion, then, is a public figure who has a sane view on politics?

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 6:10 PM

^ Sorry dude (5:47) -- wasn't trying to group you. Only showing the general hypocrisy of both parties. Hence why I am an independent.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 6:10 PM

Screw you man! PHANTASM IS AN AWESOME FUCKING MOVIE

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 6:11 PM

@6:08, have you ever listened to her "act" or her radio show? Makes this thread look kind of tame. Really. Yet, that's OK?

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 6:11 PM

6:11 exactly

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 6:13 PM

I like Ron Paul. Shut down the Fed, return us to gold, get us out of the role of world's police. I got no problem with any of these positions.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 6:15 PM

I like how people just assumed that everyone who posts on BV is a liberal. There are people who make 70k a year who post on here. That's not a liberal crowd.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 6:17 PM

6:15 I hear ya, but you do know that Ron Paul doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning the presidency, right? Honestly, he's not going to win.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 6:22 PM

oh, here we go, back to the $70k line of acrimony

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 6:22 PM

2008 top 10 contributors to Barack Hussain Obama:
University of California $1,642,735
Goldman Sachs $1,012,841
Harvard University $862,604
Microsoft Corp $852,167
Google Inc $814,540
JPMorgan Chase & Co $807,799
Citigroup Inc $736,771
Time Warner $623,118
Sidley Austin LLP $600,298
Stanford University $595,716

(source: http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/contrib.php?cycle=2008&cid=n00009638)

Lots of +$70k/year folks in that crowd. Matter of fact, they all are.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 6:25 PM

I've got an extra ticket if anyone wants it. Any takers? 5:53? 5:58? How bout it, huh? I don't think they check for projectiles at the door...

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 6:53 PM

6:25, jealous?

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 7:04 PM

is there even more than one guy talking here?

how could you read this right winger dude and not conclude this individual is off his rocker.

not the ideas, the guy. he's babbling gibberish

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 9:44 PM

What ideas does dude even have? Apparently he really hates Garofolo and Olbermann - who most of us barely think about, at all, I might add - and thinks it's ok to call them crazy junkies trust fund something or others as his political argument.

oh, and everyone who makes over $70k a year is a conservative, in his book. Not in my experience, friend.

get a hobby

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 9:52 PM

9:52 you are either new here or not very bright

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 10:00 PM

10pm (and dozens of posts earlier), you flatter yourself and I sure hope you're entertaining yourself, because to everyone else you're just a tiresome fool

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 10:31 PM

Both I see

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 10:35 PM

the comments scene here on BV has just gotten weird

used to be more... I don't know... sane? definitely used to be more engaging.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 10:50 PM

If you really want to laugh check out garofolo's picture on her wikipedia page. Nice sweats! lulz

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 11:13 PM

July 25, 2011 5:58 PM

Wow! What in the hell are you talking about? Where do you get your information? Keith Olberman is a credible journalist and I would love to see you debate him and fumble on your words like hot head insane A hole Bill O'Reilly who makes things up all the time.
Roger Ailes owner of FOX with Murdoch, worked for Nixon! And what your saying about Garafalo is just odd gibberish. Yes as pointed out they are Democrats not liberal.

So does this mean the fairly well off above mentioned comics who are asking for added money for their big event actually have a right wing crowd?

Now nothing wrong with not being able to be pigeonholed exactly having various views realizing that say Obama takes much corporate money and is more like the Right by quietly letting Ayn Randian conservative Wall St run the country in the ground, but a few on here especially someone who pushes out Obamas middle name just reaks of FOX news mentality.

Also these are for the most part hipsterish comedians who have been on Sub Pop records. I think some of them can laugh at themselves concerning some things politically unlike any lock step person on the right.

Posted by Anonymous | July 26, 2011 1:26 AM

the comments scene here on BV has just gotten weird

used to be more... I don't know... sane? definitely used to be more engaging.

10:50 PM

Yes thats for sure. It must be the new sheepish crowd of wanna be "struggling comedians".

Posted by Anonymous | July 26, 2011 1:33 AM

1:26 I usually find that the massively deluded are best left alone. Consider yourself left alone.

Posted by Anonymous | July 26, 2011 8:26 AM

I don't know what you guys are arguing about, but I kind of liked The Truth About Cats and Dogs.

Posted by Anonymous | July 26, 2011 9:13 AM

Garofalo 4 prez!!!

Posted by Anonymous | July 26, 2011 9:36 AM

"3:22 here ... thanks 4:36, 4:56. Be prepared to be attacked now. It seems that some folks can't really tolerate a differing opinion. That's OK, let them have their fun. The truth is still the truth."

I agree. Just look at how crazy the comments section is now! Hahaha, just as I predicted!

Posted by Anonymous | July 26, 2011 9:49 AM

The majority of today's youth are either right-wingers or right-wing sympathizers. That's why the future is looking pretty grim. Shows what years of corporate conditioning can do to a culture.

Posted by Anonymous | July 26, 2011 11:12 AM

11:12 LOL nice troll
Seriously, left-wingers like yourself are what totally fucked this country up for us. Thanks. Oh, an don't believe me? Congress makes the laws you dumb ass, and the House and Senate have been left wing for over a decade. So, thanks again ... we'll be taking the Senate back soon enough, and likely the big office as well.

Posted by Anonymous | July 26, 2011 11:40 AM

People still use the term "troll" these days? What is this first grade?

Posted by Anonymous | July 26, 2011 11:53 AM

11:40, your Right wing attitudes seem to come from a pretty ugly place, but more objectively your facts are not checked well.

The Senate has switched back and forth a little more, but it's been in Republican majority for the more than half of the last 15 years.

I really don't get how anyone can have so much passionate anger about politics when their facts are plainly wrong. have you no self-respect?

Posted by Anonymous | July 26, 2011 12:15 PM

Nice try asswipe ... you are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts

"the House has been a Republican majority for 12 of the past 16 years. There was a brief 4 year period from 2007-2011 when the Dems had a slim majority."

I said decade, you extended to 16 years, so let's look at 20 years, shall we? That brings us back to Clinton and the repeal of Glass-Steagall Act by Clinton (now widely acknowledged to be one of the prime causes of the housing collapse):

101st 1989–1991 85 seat Dem majority (+10%)
102nd 1991–1993 100 seat Dem majority (+11%)
103rd 1993–1995 82 seat Dem majority (+ 9%)
104th 1995–1997 26 seat GOP majority (+ 3%)
105th 1997–1999 22 seat GOP majority (+ 2%)
106th 1999–2001 12 seat GOP majority (+ 1%)
107th 2001–2003 9 seat GOP majority (+ 1%)
108th 2003–2005 24 seat GOP majority (+ 3%)
109th 2005–2007 30 seat GOP majority (+ 3%)
110th 2007–2009 31 seat Dem majority (+ 4%)
111th 2009–2011 79 seat Dem majority (+ 9%)
112th 2011-2013 49 seat GOP majority (+ 6%)

So for the past 20 years, Dems have held a +10% majority for two terms (4 years), followed by a period of very close GOP majorities and returning to an almost 10% majority in the 111th (hardly slim, hot shot). Hardly the picture that you paint, as we all know that a simple majority and $5 will get you a coffee at Starbucks, while a majority of 10% is an entirely different animal. Total HoR membership for 1989-2013: 2708 Dem seats (52%); 2503 GOP seats (48%). You have clearly misrepresented your side.

source (an actual gov't website!): http://artandhistory.house.gov/house_history/partyDiv.aspx

Next up, the Senate ...

Posted by Factual Accuracy | July 26, 2011 3:39 PM

the Senate ...

No shortage of misrepresentation here either ...

"The Senate has switched back and forth a little more, but it's been in Republican majority for the more than half of the last 15 years"

OK, so decade becomes 15 years here (typical Dem, thinks we haven't seen the shell game played a million times in Times Square). Once again, silly human, let's go back 20 years for a full picture:

101st 1989–1991 10 seat Dem majority (+ 5%)
102nd 1991–1993 12 seat Dem majority (+ 6%)
103rd 1993–1995 14 seat Dem majority (+ 7%)
104th 1995–1997 4 seat GOP majority (+ 2%)
105th 1997–1999 10 seat GOP majority (+ 5%)
106th 1999–2001 10 seat GOP majority (+ 5%)
107th 2001–2003 0 seat No majority (+ 0%)
108th 2003–2005 3 seat GOP majority (+ 1%)
109th 2005–2007 11 seat GOP majority (+ 5%)
110th 2007–2009 0 seat No majority*(+ 0%) (* Leiberman caucas with Dems)
111th 2009–2011 16 seat Dem majority (+ 7%)
112th 2011-2013 4 seat Dem majority (+ 1%)

Overall, pretty split from what I see, according to gov't statistics. Total Senate membership for 1989-2013: 605 Dem seats (50.5%); 587 GOP seats (48.9%). You have once again clearly misrepresented your side.

source (another actual gov't website!): http://www.senate.gov/pagelayout/history/one_item_and_teasers/partydiv.htm

So, in summary, you can cherry pick numbers all you want - the divison of government that is charged by the Constitution with enacting laws (including the bloated government), levying taxes, and declaring war has clearly been controlled by you people for 2 decades (it's a lot more stark going back further than that). YOU people are reponsible for the mess we are in. This is what needs to change.

Posted by Factual Accuracy | July 26, 2011 3:40 PM

"who is this constantly commenting right wing troll, and why in the living hell does he spend all day everyday on an indie rock website based in NYC, with "vegan" in title."

I know for a fact that there's more than one right winger here since I account for only 25% of the comments telling fey little twerps like yourself to shut the fuck up.

"hey dumbass: you're in the wrong place"

That's only funny when I'm banging a cute hipster who doesn't know that there's a right wing dick inside of her.

Posted by Anonymous | July 26, 2011 4:01 PM

This isn't CNN/Fox News/Bill Maher, you losers.

Posted by Anonymous | July 26, 2011 4:23 PM

Hey all, 3:39/3:40 here, just for a quick PSA.

I went through a bit of effort above to set the record straight, for you all kind readers. I am no troll, but I hate to see the truth misrepresented by those who have an axe to grind (thus obfuscating the facts for you all). I really just wanted you all to have actual facts with which to base your opinions on. Please, don't take my word for it, but go to the sources I listed for your own enlightenment. I used to be like many of you, confused by all the conflicting information. But then I started to do some research and got to see the nefarious intent of the left, and their desire to control all of us, to make us dependent little piggies on antibiotics. Truth be told, the entire Washington establishment is guilty of this, and such is the reason for the peaceful uprising like we are seeing now. Don't give up, push forward brothers and sisters!

4:01 - right on brother (pun intended)

Posted by Anonymous | July 26, 2011 4:24 PM

11:12 LOL nice troll

Posted by Anonymous | July 26, 2011 11:40 AM

Well little knuckle dragger tea brain "grass roots" (ha) funded by Randian Koch bros. Americans for Prosperity via Wall St and "Freedom works" tell us about the debt ceiling being raised 7 times by Bush, the money he borrowed from China and the Soc Security fund to pay for Iraq 10 billion a month for 7 plus years, Securities and Exchange commission being a revolving door for right leaning corporations like Wall Mart big chain lobby's, the repeal of Glass Steagall by republican religious nut Phil Gramm, and a party with the likes of Strom racist Thurmond and Jesse nutter bigot Helms.

Need anymore? The right wing deregulation has destroyed the U.S. and Fox news Roger Ailes along with Murdoch is to get their lemmings not to read papers but to listen to their convoluted opinions. You know the people that worked for Bush, Rove, and company to bankrupt the country to pay for Iraq and their Wall St private contractor buddies. Are they going to pay that back???

Where did the right wing loonies come from on here? Whats more sad is the delusional sheep cant admit any mistake they have done to the U.S. economy at all.

Posted by Anonymous | July 27, 2011 12:15 AM

angry little right wing asshole, getting all huffy in a post about a silly comedy

Posted by Anonymous | July 27, 2011 12:42 AM

Wow, 12:15. I hope that was a cut and paste job, because only an idiot would write that without being paid to do so.

Posted by Anonymous | July 27, 2011 7:44 AM

As far as who had a slight majority in legislature... it doesn't really matter. the fact that the democrats can't stick to democratic principles and push through important policies, in no way means that the repubs didn't fuck everything up. The dems are just too weak to stand up for what is necessary... they cave in to corporate/republican crap at every turn.

Posted by Anonymous | July 27, 2011 1:49 PM

1:49 is 100% correct

Posted by Anonymous | July 28, 2011 2:16 AM

People still use the term "troll" these days? What is this first grade?

Posted by Puisi | August 2, 2011 1:37 AM

12:15 - thanks for proving our point. The Left - leadership or deluded sheeple like you - cannot admit to being wrong, or misinformed, or even complicit. Instead, they name call, and troll, and generally act unbecomingly and point fingers everywhere but at themselves. Thank you 12:15, you have exceeded even what I expected you would react like.

As for facts, there is so much evidence to counter your delusions and conspiracy theories. But for one, Clinton is responsible for the repeal of Glass Steegle, that is universally accepted, even by your own sources.

Posted by Anonymous | August 8, 2011 2:12 PM