Posted in TV | hiphop | movies | music | tour dates on November 18, 2011

by BBG

Wiz Khalifa orders vaporizer balloons on stage (more by Graeme Flegenheimer)
Wiz Khalifa

I'm predicting that December 5th at Terminal 5 will be partly cloudy. I seriously can't imagine any other forecast considering the teaming of two of the biggest consumers of the sticky-icky in one place, Wiz Khalifa and Snoop Dogg. Tickets go on sale at noon.

Terminal 5 is one of a few cities selected as part of a round of dates to promote the soundtrack to Mac and Devin Go To High School. The collaborative LP is the companion to the film of the the same name which features Wiz as a valedictorian who is taught the ways of the world by a ladies man (Snoop). I am guessing the film is fictional. The LP drops on 12/13 with the first single "Young, Wild & Free" with Bruno Mars which you can listen to alongside the list of tour dates below.

In related news, Snoop Dogg has also recorded the theme song for new show "Weed Wars", which is about medical marijuana. The series premieres on Thursday, Dec. 1, at 10PM on the Discovery Channel.

And, also below, you can catch up on the latest news in the latest edition of the Double G News Network, hosted by anchor Nemo Hoes. In this edition they discuss Siri on the Apple 4S ("You ask a question, and the bitch comes up and gives you answers"), and ask the all important question "Siri, can I put my meat on your grill".

Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa - Young, Wild & Free Ft. Bruno Mars

Double G News Network: GGN Ep. 15 - Apple

Double G News Network: GGN Ep. 14 - Head to Head

Mac and Devin

WIZ KHALIFA, SNOOP DOGG - 2011 TOUR DATES
December 5: New York, NY - Terminal 5
December 6: Philadelphia, PA - Electric Factory
December 7: Washington, D.C. - 9:30 Club
December 10: Atlanta GA - Tabernacle
December 12: San Francisco, CA - The Warfield Theatre
December 13: Los Angeles, CA - The Wiltern

terminal 5 is a city?

Posted by Anonymous | November 18, 2011 11:49 AM

in a pejorative sense, yes.

Posted by Anonymous | November 18, 2011 11:56 AM

^ lol

"I'm predicting that December 5th at Terminal 5 will be partly cloudy. I seriously can't imagine any other forecast considering the teaming of two of the biggest consumers of the sticky-icky in one place."

Maybe I'm out of the loop or something, but what does this even mean? What does having the weather being partly cloudy have to do with Snoop Dog and Wiz Khalifa being here?

Posted by Anonymous | November 18, 2011 11:59 AM

there is no mention of the weather.

Posted by Anonymous | November 18, 2011 12:10 PM

sold out already? smh

Posted by Anonymous | November 18, 2011 12:13 PM

THIS IS PROBABLY A HIPPIE TYPE CONCERT. CHECK OUT THE NEW WEBSITE WWW.ALLABOUTBEATS.COM TO HEAR THE HOTTEST HIP HOP\R&B INSTRUMENTALS AS WELL AS THE BEST UNSIGNED ARTISTS

Posted by RICH | November 18, 2011 12:22 PM

Do scalpers get caught selling tickets?

Posted by Anonymous | November 18, 2011 12:23 PM

Immediately when I started reading this article I knew it was by BBG due to the pretentious assumptions and sophomoric tone.

The negativity of the comments on BV sucks. It sucks even more when the journalists themselves are negative about material being covered.

Posted by Anonymous | November 18, 2011 12:26 PM

^ My apologies in regards to my dumb comment. It took a bit of a thinker to realize BBG was talking about weed. :)

Posted by 12:26 | November 18, 2011 12:31 PM

"there is no mention of the weather."

Elaborate.

Posted by Anonymous | November 18, 2011 12:46 PM

Nevermind, I got that cloudy meant smoke from cannabis.

Leave it to BVers to try to be cryptic for the sake of being cool, distant, and jaded.

Posted by Anonymous | November 18, 2011 12:47 PM

Very smart of Snoop to tour with Wiz. Without Wiz, he'd be playing at BB King's or Westbury Music Fair.

Posted by Anonymous | November 18, 2011 12:58 PM

Snoop is one of those people that everyone likes as a personality, but no one buys his records or goes to his shows (at least not on the east coast).

Posted by Anonymous | November 18, 2011 12:59 PM

Love the blacks!

Posted by Anonymous | November 18, 2011 1:09 PM

@1246 and @1247

that was not us being 'cool and cryptic,' that was you being a complete moron.

everyone under the sun - including my extremely uncool parents - knows that snoop dogg is an unofficial spokesman for getting high.

anyone who has ever listened to/read anything about wiz khalifa knows the same applies to him. his cd was called 'rolling papers.' he branded/sold his own weed rolling papers for christ's sake.

give me a break, get a clue.

Posted by Anonymous | November 18, 2011 1:15 PM

12:59 probably because his music sucks? he's a huge gimmick (sexual eruption, the true blood song, etc.)

dude can't stand on his own without dre by his side

Posted by Anonymous | November 18, 2011 1:21 PM

Eh, who cares about this nonsense.

On another note, The Black Keys are playing SNL on 12/3. Album out 12/6, possibly some small NYC show on or around the release date since they'll be in town?

Posted by Anonymous | November 18, 2011 1:26 PM

1:28 every teen with a stash cares. no one else.

Posted by Anonymous | November 18, 2011 1:41 PM

"that was not us being 'cool and cryptic,' that was you being a complete moron."

Well you can add condescending and patronizing to the mix as well.

That's also why I said "out of the loop" as well. But keep making up ways to make yourself look all superior there.

Typical overcompensating loser response there.

Posted by Anonymous | November 18, 2011 2:38 PM

"Well you can add condescending and patronizing to the mix as well.

Typical overcompensating loser response there."

Posted by Anonymous | November 18, 2011 3:23 PM

"yea, because this response wasn't condescending at all either. dude just face the fact that you're an idiot. i don't think tehre's a picture on the internet of snoop dogg without weed also included."

I don't think it was as condescending as you took it to be but, oh well. I'm well aware that Snoop and weed are practically synonymous with each other. I just didn't get the "cloudy" phrase right away. So big deal to that. Doesn't necessarily mean that I'd be an idiot on the whole either (especially since I can spell "there" and capitalize too :) ).

Posted by Anonymous | November 18, 2011 4:13 PM

this will be lame

Posted by Anonymous | November 18, 2011 4:17 PM

4:13 i can spell 'there' and capitalize. there is a difference between my decision not to capitalize my sentences/check for typos on a blog comment, and your inability to understand what was arguably one of the most basic cultural references i've ever read on this website. bow your head. go do the arrested development shame walk.

Posted by Anonymous | November 18, 2011 5:15 PM

When I run out of bud, sometimes I pack a dried chickpea in my bowl.
It's a decent substitute. Try it out!

Posted by Anonymous | November 18, 2011 5:56 PM

What she order? Fish filet?

Posted by Anonymous | November 19, 2011 4:00 PM

^ no. She actually ordered a hummus platter.

Posted by Anonymous | November 19, 2011 4:28 PM