Posted in dance | music | tour dates on February 22, 2012

Simian Mobile Disco at PS1 in 2011 (more by Erez Avissar)
Simian Mobile Disco

Simian Mobile Disco will release their next album, Unpatterns, on May 15 via Wichita Recordings. The tracklist and album artwork are below.

The duo will be touring internationally in the next few months before the album's release. That tour includes a few North American shows including a DJ set at the FIXED show happening at Le Poisson Rouge on March 18 which John Talabot unfortunately dropped off of. Talabot's Permanent Vacation labelmate Tensnake is still on the bill, along with FIXED regulars JDH & Dave P. Tickets are still on sale.

All dates, album art and tracklist below...

Simian Mobile Disco - Unpatterns
Unpatterns

Unpatterns Tracklist:
1 I Waited for You
2 Cerulean
3 Seraphim
4 A Species Out of Control
5 Interference
6 Put Your Hands Together
7 The Dream of the Fisherman's Wife
8 Your Love Ain't Fair
9 Pareidolia
10 Everyday (iTunes bonus track)

Simian Mobile Disco -- 2012 Tour Dates
02/24 Paris, France La Machine
03/02 Berlin, Germany C/Club
03/03 Cologne, Germany E/Werk
03/16 Dublin, Ireland The Academy
03/18 New York, NY Le Poisson Rouge (DJ) w/ Tensnake
03/23 Miami, FL The Vegabond
03/25 Buenos Aires, Argentina Samsung Studio
03/29 Mexico City, Mexico Auditorio las Americas
03/30 Santiago, Chile Lollapalooza Chile
03/31 Bogota, Colombia Teatro Faenza
04/21 London, England Village Underground

I loved Simian but not Simian Mobile Disco ...Come back Simian!

Posted by Anonymous | February 22, 2012 3:12 PM

Why is this a sunday show? I'm probably going, but now I have to limit my drug intake.

Posted by Anonymous | February 22, 2012 3:57 PM

I think Sunday is becoming my favorite night of the week to go out. I hate the Thu-Sat weekend crowds.

Posted by Anonymous | February 22, 2012 4:26 PM

fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets fuck dj sets

Posted by Anonymous | February 22, 2012 4:30 PM

Cool but I don't really get the point of showing us a tracklisting and artwork without hearing anything - is out in Europe or something

Posted by Anonymous | February 23, 2012 2:57 PM

And to promot their new album heres a cool article talking about just that! http://www.playgroundmag.net/music/music-news/launch-music/new-album-by-simian-mobile-disco

Posted by Teala pg | February 24, 2012 12:47 PM