Posted in music on April 12, 2012

Coachella

Coachella begins Friday and runs through Sunday and will be streaming live on YouTube on three channels (where you'll find the full webcast schedule posted).

Tags: Coachella, stream

No ATDI so WGAF?

Posted by Anonymous | April 12, 2012 6:14 PM

^^^^

Posted by Anonymous | April 12, 2012 6:20 PM

The only one I was interested in seeing on the stream was ATDI

Posted by Anonymous | April 12, 2012 6:32 PM

I'm thinking the second weekend will feature the big bands missing from this schedule. well, I hope at least.

Posted by Anonymous | April 12, 2012 9:13 PM

damn no fIREHOSE

Posted by Anonymous | April 12, 2012 9:54 PM

I was about to say "Where's Radiohead" but then I remembered I'm seeing them in 2 months,

Posted by Anonymous | April 12, 2012 10:11 PM

Like a good neighbor, YouTube is there

Posted by Anonymous | April 12, 2012 11:37 PM

Sounds like a great thing is about to happen. If you know what I mean. I'm sure you guys can check them out on Facebook or on Youtube.

Posted by click here | April 13, 2012 6:30 AM

KMOV-STL’s Larry Conners: “The economy is a big issue and concern for folks. I mean, the unemployment, trying to make ends meet, gas prices, food prices going up. Some of our viewers are complaining, they get frustrated, even angered, when they see the first family jetting around, different vacations and so forth, sometimes maybe they think under color of state business and that you're out of touch, that you don't really know what they're experiencing right now.”

President Barack Obama: “Well, I don't know how many viewers you're talking about that say that.”

Conners: “We do hear from some.”

Obama: “I hear from all kinds of viewers about everything.”

Conners: “I’m sure you do.”

Obama: “But the fact of the matter is, I think if you look at my track record, I’m raising a family here. When we travel, we got to travel through Secret Service, and Air Force One, that's not my choice. I think most folks understand how hard I work and how hard this administration is working on behalf of the American people.”

Conners: “Well, of course, with all due respect, the President side stepped that question. No one is questioning his need to travel on Air Force One or have security. The questions being raised are the first family taking so many vacations, when and where, at taxpayer expense.”

Posted by Anonymous | April 13, 2012 10:40 AM

I'll watch refused stream and bedroom two step, and swedish house mafia for tits

Posted by Anonymous | April 13, 2012 10:52 AM

@10:11 - Its rare Radiohead gets streamed but there have been some live upstream attempts during this tour which have been fun

Posted by Anonymous | April 13, 2012 1:07 PM

Like a good neighbor, YouTube is there

Posted by Dubizzle | April 16, 2012 9:17 AM

Smashwords is offering the unofficially guide book for Coachella 2012: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/151795. I would love to attend at Coachella 2012!

Posted by Phani Kumar | April 18, 2012 5:58 AM