Posted in metal | music | tour dates on May 14, 2012

by BBG

Hoax supporting Ceremony/Pissed Jeans at LPR (more by Sarah Coulter)
Hoax

It's exciting to see the hyper-violent and uber-pissed Massachusetts hardcore band Hoax absolutely exploding on the strength of their incendiary live show. The band, who recently sold out a new EP via Youth Attack and is preparing to release another via Painkiller, have graduated from supporting role (at 538 Johnson on Easter Sunday) to leading men with Thursday's show at 285 Kent (5/17) where they'll team with Sewn Leather, Hank & the Hammerheads and 2 Ton Bug. $7 gets you into this all ages show.

The show is a tour kick-off for Hoax and Sewn Leather who will also stop at Chaos in Tejas where they'll cross paths with Hank Wood & The Hammerheads. Look for tour-only flexis at the merch table. The tour flyer, and video of the band in action at LPR and 538 Johnson, below.

Hoax at 538 Johnson

Hoax Tour

Hey D, I don't see any old fucks in any of these videos. Do you just go to shows by washed up has-beens, or do you support the new blood?

Posted by Anonymous | May 14, 2012 3:46 PM

yeah, all these kids are half of D's age. D are you part of the scene or aren't you?

Posted by Anonymous | May 14, 2012 3:49 PM

3:46pm You mean people older than you you have a inferiority complex about from thinking you're better than them. You sound like you got your ass kicked by an "old fuck" which makes you a weak bitch cuz how could some "old fuck" beat up such a strong, young man?

I don't support washed up has beens or new blood. Fuck both. Fuck new blood. It's all about real blood and most of the "new blood" don't have it. Cut their veins open and "we're herbs who got into hardcore 2003 on but wish we were in the '80s" shit comes out.

These kids are far from half my age, 3:49pm.

Keep being hung up on my age cuz you're asshurt over how old you are ie how you missed what I missed and even wanted to miss, that's how pathetic you are.

Posted by D | May 14, 2012 4:38 PM

I like watching these videos with the sound off.

Posted by Anonymous | May 14, 2012 5:24 PM

^me too! fap fap fap....

Posted by D | May 14, 2012 5:50 PM

Hey D where were you in '78? You're a new jack poseur.

Posted by Greg Ginn | May 14, 2012 6:09 PM

Who is D?

Posted by Anonymous | May 14, 2012 6:27 PM

Just another "Anonymous" asshole.

Posted by Anonymous | May 14, 2012 6:29 PM

best 6 minute set ever!!

Posted by Anonymous | May 14, 2012 6:43 PM

Ah yes... "Hardcore" for people who will grow out of Hardcore in a year or 2 and become Hipsters.

Nice stache HIPSTER!

Fuck these CLOWNS.

Posted by Anonymous | May 14, 2012 9:04 PM

I love D Logic - I write how he's an old fuck, then he writes a few paragraphs to say that I'm butt hurt because of God knows what. Hey D boy - (1) I'm older than you, (2) I saw The Clash on Broadway, and Black Flag with Dez, and the Jerks so who the fuck are you?, and most importantly (3) the assclown that writes back several paragraphs to tell someone that they are butt hurt is actually the one butt hurt.

Posted by Anonymous | May 14, 2012 9:20 PM

Is everyone really gonna argue over who was into hardcore first, or who's cooler cuz they're younger/older/saw a show/whatever? Seriously?!

Posted by X | May 14, 2012 9:42 PM

^ no we're gonna argue about who's not anonymous because of our letter of choice in the Name slot

Posted by Anonymous | May 14, 2012 9:46 PM

@ 9:42 - I'm 9:20 - I only brought age and experience up because D likes to throw his around, and brought it up to underline my point that whatever idiot logic he ascribes to his own age and experience is invalidated by my own, and that he's still the one who's butt hurt over people riding him over his age, etc. I could really give a fuck how old anyone is, or what "concert going experience" you or I may have. Age is a number, and experience is the thing you get immediately after you need it. Let it be.

Posted by Anonymous | May 14, 2012 9:51 PM

hyper-violent and uber-pissed sausages from Massachusetts? I simply can't believe that.

Posted by Anonymous | May 14, 2012 10:01 PM

9:20pm So you're the other kind of fuckface who rambles on about age. You're not the fuckface who thinks he's better than me cuz he's younger than me, you're the fuckface who thinks he's better than me because he's older than me.

I could give a flying fuck that you saw The Clash on Broadway, Black Flag with Dez, and The Jerks. Wow, what do you want, a medal? I think you're full of shit because I doubt someone who has been around as long as you have (on who you saw live) wouldn't be posting in a thread about Hoax, a band from MA who formed a few years ago, but maybe you are who you say you are. Who the fuck are you? I go by a name. You? Anonymous bitch like the rest of 'em.

I'm not butthurt at all. You, however, are so butthurt over what I wrote you felt the need to tell me you saw some bands I never saw like that means anything when it means nothing and insult me.

I don't throw my age and experience around you dumb fuck. If anything I say it doesn't matter what my or anyone else's age is. Too fucking bad you don't like that I experienced shit you didn't.

Posted by D | May 14, 2012 10:43 PM

*would be posting in a thread about Hoax etc.

BTW Mr.Late '70s punk rocker:

What Broadway nightclub did The Clash play at and what NY band opened for them? I'm sure you'll Google and/or Wiki where and who you fucking nerd.

The club starts with a B and the band starts with a K. Go to it.

Posted by D | May 14, 2012 10:46 PM

Wow D just got brought to school! Fuck, that old bro got into D's head something fierce!

Posted by Anonymous | May 14, 2012 10:52 PM

"why are you hitting yourself?"

Posted by Anonymous | May 14, 2012 10:52 PM

Haha, old man D is pissed.

Posted by Anonymous | May 14, 2012 10:53 PM

Brought to school and pissed, puh-leeze. Wishful thinking on your part.

I got into that dude's head cuz he felt the need to give me his show resume.

Posted by D | May 14, 2012 11:01 PM

D you are 40 years old. Start a family or something. You are too old for this shit.

Posted by Anonymous | May 14, 2012 11:06 PM

LOL I'm gonna make some popcorn. D's gonna get smacked down again.

Posted by Anonymous | May 14, 2012 11:08 PM

Get off my lawn!

Posted by D | May 14, 2012 11:17 PM

@9:51 fair enough.

Posted by X | May 14, 2012 11:22 PM

Poor butt-hurt D.

Posted by Anonymous | May 14, 2012 11:29 PM

I have to laugh, D. Between your silly attempts at projection, and you being so butt-hurt over meaningless shit. Don't think so? You just wrote a few paragraphs to prove it.

Posted by Anonymous | May 14, 2012 11:31 PM

And in answer to your question, The_Clash played Bond's_Casino and Lee_Perry opened_up the night I was there (don't know what "K" you are making reference to). And, I'm writing in a Hoax thread because you are here and I like making sport of your je-ne-sais-quoi.

Of course you are butt-hurt ..... you will definitely write back yet again (it's called repetition compulsion - look it up).

How does it feel to get *spanked*like*a*bitch* little man? Every little petty thing you pull on my younger brethren on here to try to *intimidate* or *invalidate* them, I have more. Fuck, what I got to prove to you. Later douche.

Posted by Anonymous | May 14, 2012 11:33 PM

^ I had to post multiple times because something in the wording kept getting kicked back by the BV censors. Deal with it.

Posted by Anonymous | May 14, 2012 11:34 PM

you doodz are totally cyber bullying D.

Posted by Anonymous | May 14, 2012 11:42 PM

^ totally not! D is a bully on BV, and this reads like he's getting some of his own medicine.

Posted by Anonymous | May 14, 2012 11:54 PM

11:33pm Fucking pussy you didn't spank shit but your peanutsized dick.

LOL @ you being so bitchmade you answered my questions. I got you to do what I wanted you to do haha. I meant L (K next to the L key, whatever.)

Bigger LOL that you say why you, a guy who saw The Clash (oh wow!), are posting in a Hoax thread. Thanks for tipping me off that you are a fucking liar who didn't see The Clash, Black Flag with Dez, and the Jerks cuz no one your age would post in a thread about Hoax, not buying it or your bullshit.

You "had to post multiple times" because you are in a lather over what I write and it's hilarious. And I wrote the word "asshurt" before you so no using words I've used in this thread or variations of them like "butthurt" dickwad. Get some originality when you come at me.

Posted by D | May 15, 2012 12:40 AM

HAHAHAHAHA you fakeassed bitch.

Kraut opened for The Clash at Bond. LOL that I typed K which is next to L and thought it was a typo when I was right, a band whose name started with a K opened for The Clash. It comes back to me that it was Kraut.

You didn't know Kraut opened for The Clash which makes you a classic poseur pretending he was somewhere he wasn't.

Yo fuckstick who in Kraut went on to join what band who put out what album with first letter T, last letter L in the album title? Three-part question, nerd. I'm sure you'll Google it like you Googled The Clash at Bond.

You hipsters sure love to pretend to be punk nowadays, don't you? Oh wait, you're a guy who saw The Clash (and Lee Perry) at Bond in 1981, 31 years ago, posting in a thread about an upcoming NY show for a hardcore band from Massachusetts. Yeah ok.

Posted by D | May 15, 2012 12:50 AM

My dad was in 1 st grade with Ian mackaye - beat that bitchezzzzz

Posted by Anonymous | May 15, 2012 2:20 AM

I saw Bold in '89 and D bought me an Italian ice. I was 13 at the time, D was about 18. In retrospect, it was a little creepy.

Posted by Anonymous | May 15, 2012 2:34 AM

Hoax are sick dude.

Posted by Anonymous | May 15, 2012 5:45 AM

D is going to get a job on Weekend Edition

Posted by Will Shortz | May 15, 2012 7:30 AM

D's got a muthafucker living rent-free inside his head

Posted by Anonymous | May 15, 2012 7:52 AM

I think that D's brain is shot from sucking too much skinhead dick over +30 years. I knew a girl like that once, too much dick and brain all scrambled. Just like D. Sad, really, how dick could do such damage.

Posted by Anonymous | May 15, 2012 8:00 AM

D, What were those current bands again that you think are worth listening to?

Posted by Z | May 15, 2012 10:11 AM

D's pretty quiet today. It must be a bitch spending your day collecting parking lot discarded grocery carts in the rain.

Posted by Anonymous | May 15, 2012 3:34 PM

Seems to me that D owns the rest of your little wannabe punk asses.

Posted by Anonymous | May 15, 2012 4:00 PM

*Shocking* stage antics that mask how awful this band is.

Posted by Anonymous | May 16, 2012 1:48 PM

did somebody at the show lose their bike/bicycle?

Posted by bikefinder | May 19, 2012 8:31 PM

Nobody actually cares about who say who at where.

Nobody cares that you're older, or younger.

Attitudes like that are cancerous.

You saw a rad band one time? That's awesome.

Posted by shawn. | July 10, 2012 7:55 AM

WHERE IS D????

Posted by Anonymous | July 10, 2012 9:10 AM

Probably somewhere two months later.

Posted by Anonymous | July 10, 2012 9:55 AM