Posted in metal | music | tour dates on July 24, 2012

Gwar at Irving Plaza in June (more by Chris La Putt)
GWAR

Gwar, who played NYC last month as part of Irving Plaza's Zombie Prom, have just announced the 'Fate or Chaos' 2012 Fall Tour with DevilDriver, Cancer Bats and Legacy of Disorder which will invade NYC on October 16 on Music Hall of Williamsburg. Tickets for that show go on sale Friday, July 27 at noon.

October's MHOW show won't be the first time that Gwar plays the Brooklyn venue. The band brought their bloody mess to that venue back in 2011 too and it was packed, messy, and sold out, just as this next one is sure to be.

All dates on the 'Fate or Chaos' tour are listed below...

GWAR - 2012 Tour Dates
8/18: Richmond, VA @ Hadad's Lake - GWAR-B-Q

With The Casualties
9/13: Cincinnati, OH @ Bogarts
9/14: Indianapolis, IN @ The Vogue
9/15: Chicago, IL @ Humboldt Park and Congress Theater (Riot Fest)
9/16: Cleveland, OH @ House of Blues

11/18: Minneapolis, MN @ First Avenue
11/20: Grand Rapids, MI @ The Intersection
11/21: Milwaukee, WI @ The Rave
11/23: Detroit, MI @ Harpo's
11/24: Toronto, ON @ Sound Academy
11/26: Millvale, PA @ Mr. Smalls Theater

LULZ WHICH DOESN'T BELONG AND WHY?

(a) A totally hot 19 year old blonde nympho co-ed
(b) US$1M cash in small non-sequential bills
(c) a swimming pool sized tub of spicy hummus and a semi filled with pita chips
(d) GWAR

WHICH DOESN'T BELONG AND WHY!

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 5:02 PM

OK, I'll play. I say (d) doesn't belong, since (a) through (c) are all things that are excellent and have intrinsic value, whereas GWAR is like runny homeless person's feces.

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 5:09 PM

5:09 - good answer! As of now, you are our leading contestant!

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 5:25 PM

5:02 WINS!

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 6:43 PM

Who cares about someone being a "co-ed"? Is this the 1920s?

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 11:10 PM

GWAR plays too much.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 3:50 AM

You guys posting the racist comments here are really below low. You need to live in the real world.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 5:36 AM

TMBG fans > GWAR fans
#hairlipsausage

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 5:43 AM

The only things more stupid than GWAR fans are mollusks, and the line is pretty close.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 7:46 AM

"which doesn't belong?

(a) A totally hot 19 year old blonde nympho co-ed
(b) US$1M cash in small non-sequential bills
(c) a swimming pool sized tub of spicy hummus and a semi filled with pita chips
(d) GWAR

WHICH DOESN'T BELONG AND WHY!"

Obviously (c), because (c) involves the most limp-wristed of trendies like you, you flaming hipster (and the rest of you).

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 9:39 AM

G
W
A
!
!
!
!

Posted by Crosseyed Sniper | July 25, 2012 9:42 AM

9:39 proves 7:46
Thanks GWARtard!

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 9:52 AM

Sorry I hit a nerve with you 9:52. A little too close to home perhaps. I'll see if I can slip through some Walt Whitman poetry through the silt in the locker you're stuck in right now :)

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 9:56 AM

"GWARtard"
LULZ
FTW!

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 9:56 AM

Sorry I hit a nerve on you 9:39. Maybe all those STDs from anonymous gay sex are starting to scramble your ability to laugh at life. It's OK, may with limited intelligence have trouble understanding humor. Must be tough to have herpes brain and be stupid as fuck brah :P

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 10:00 AM

G
W
A

rules.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 10:06 AM

GWARtard

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 10:06 AM

10:06 = soooooo scaaaaah-weeeeeee!

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 10:13 AM

35 > the cumulative IQ of an entire GWAR performance, less the bartender but including the merch table monkey

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 10:15 AM

Poor thing 9:39 --- so much pent up frustration, so few open minded male friends to have sex with.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 10:19 AM

I'm going to go to see GWAR. I'll even pay to get in. I need to know how that scary looking one is diversifying his portfolio these days. I need to ask him about gold and other fixed assets, as well as shorting the yuan. I'm sure his financial advice is solid.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 10:23 AM

this band is so racist.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 10:42 AM

10:19: You know Ted Haggard was a homophobe too, but look what happened to him. And Mark Foley. They say these things come in 3s. And I AM HITTING MORE! OF A NERVE NOW. Ahaha!

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 12:42 PM

Oh you poor little lamb 12:42 I'm afraid your fried brain has reached it's limit. I swat you around for pleasure on here, but you are responding with such a pathetic effort that I actually feel guilty continuing to smack you down. I know, it's hard to handle all the butt hurt, but it should be like second nature now (life imitating art imitating life, and all that). Sorry that it's just so easy to OWN you, but you really are swimming in big boy pool now and if you can't hang with the big boys well there's always daddy's lumpy lap. Try not to stay butt hurt too long, little one. And for goodness sake, put a little more effort into your retorts or I'll have to smack you down hard and be done with it.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 1:16 PM

Nah, 1:16. They don't need more effort since they get the job done brutalizing your hip pansy California ass, who has to try to be "Hip" with their insults. Howz about a personality, eh? Trendy boy?

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 2:23 PM

^talk about butt hurt! this clown still has daddy's hand print on his ass!

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 2:37 PM

Take it easy on him 2:37, he's just a GWARtard

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 2:54 PM

LULZ @2:23 lecturing the room about "personality". You mean like this assclown?

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 3:08 PM

Well, at least the GWAR frontman HAS a personality. Even, if he is brutally vile and abhorrent in his displays. What personality do your fruity "jaded" indie rock "heroes" have there? I mean other than anti-social bitchiness and thinking they're somehow better than the people that actually grew up here.

Will wait for your "um, whatever dude, I'm cooley with the mooley" lame "hip"-like retort, you trendy cocksmoker :)

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 3:16 PM

^ I totally call bullshit on this. You had me up to the "people who actually grew up here" bullshit. You are so from somewhere else. Which do you like better for your new name: Illinois Fairy Boy or Buckeye Shrimper?

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 3:24 PM

LULZ Buckeye Shrimper
that shit is funny

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 3:27 PM

Thanks 3:27

I know that this dullard is too slow to know what it means, so here you go Buckeye Shrimper:

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 3:36 PM

Sounds like you're trying to take the accusations off of you. C'mon Cali Boy! Admit that you and your kind think that they're above New Yorkers, right? At least if we don't like you, we'll let you know off the bat to your face. Meanwhile CAers pretend to be nice, all the while passive-aggressively trying to express discontentment. California pussies!

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 3:59 PM

Come on corn boy, Buckeye Shrimper! Stop it, now! You been called out, Bubba, time to come clean. This ain't Ohio anymore hillbilly boy, we call bullshit for what it is here.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 4:15 PM

The Buckeye Shrimper needs a new straw 'cause the old one got clogged LULZ

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 4:21 PM

Give it up 4:15/4:21. You're trying to copycat me and it ain't nowhere near my level. Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.

Cali boys will always be wannabe New Yorkers.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 4:41 PM

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 5:17 PM

"^ I heard that herpes once it settles in the spine can migrate right up to the brain and really do a number on the victim's cognitive and emotional processes. But, now I read your rants and know for sure that it's true! There is no cure, but at least we have nice homes for you to receive the kind of care that you need. Pity, we all start off with so much potential ....

I know that you are obsessed with me, but I'm really not that kind of guy Buckeye Shrimper (can I call you BS?). I don't like men, or boys, or children. Sad your brain is so warped that you've lost your moorings to normalcy. Well, happy shrimping to you BS."

We are gathered here today, to pay tribute to 5:17. Whose noble efforts in fighting this ravaging, prejudiced disease (as well as fighting people from other lands) were not for naught. But ultimately proved unsuccessful.

Always in our hearts... um, I guess.

Posted by Anonymous | July 26, 2012 12:25 PM

^ Herpes has fried this poor trannie's brain. poor kid.

RIP Buckeye Shrimper.

Posted by Anonymous | July 26, 2012 12:40 PM

Just gonna go ahead and point out that the person using the word "intrinsic" can go back to high school philosophy class now. Using uncommon words incorrectly should result in a public display of embarassment 100% of the time. Also lol at talking shit about Gwar, you wish you could have come up with something that awesome that pays the bills; besides, what kind of person isn't entertained by a gwar show?

Posted by Anonymous | August 6, 2012 11:46 AM

LULZ as opposed to counting the days off to post to a nearly 2 week old dormant thread to make some week point instead of having the BALLS to bring it up when the thread is active? Yeah, keep telling yourself that you're not a TOTAL PUSSY! ClueLULZ!

Posted by Anonymous | August 6, 2012 12:13 PM

A good insight and ideas.. I will use it in my article. You’ve obviously spent a lot of time on this. Congratulations!

Posted by jocuri | August 30, 2012 7:52 AM

I love it when hipsters expose their racism. Lucky for yous your behind a computer screen anonymous. Enjoy your privlieges!

Posted by Clever | September 27, 2012 5:45 AM

Very interesting article, I look forward to more research coming out regarding the remaining two thirds

Posted by Youtube | September 28, 2012 4:23 PM

Thank you for posting a great article which is really interested and useful too.

Posted by Arab Ladies | September 28, 2012 10:22 PM

gwar rules.

Posted by jordon | July 25, 2013 5:40 PM

truly remarkable for fans.

Posted by vue 8 | September 27, 2013 10:35 AM