Posted in music | tour dates on July 26, 2012

by Andrew Sacher

Mono with Wordless Orchestra in 2009 (more by Teppel)
Mono

Japanese post rockers Mono will release their new album, For My Parents, on September 4 via Temporary Residence LTD. They recorded the album with the Wordless Music Orchestra who backed them for their 2010 live album, Holy Ground. Appropriately, the single which you can stream below, "Dream Odyssey," reaches its heights with soaring orchestral pieces rather than the distortion that filled their last studio album, Hymn to the Immortal Wind. Also below is the cover art and an album trailer.

The band will be supporting the new album on an extensive international tour which hits NYC on September 14 at Le Poisson Rouge and September 15 at Glasslands. Tickets for the LPR show and the Glasslands show are on sale now.

A list of all dates, stream, video and cover art below...

Mono - For My Parents Album Trailer #1

Oct, 20 Bottletree Birmingham, AL USA
Oct, 21 Masquerade (Purgatory Stage) Atlanta, GA USA
Oct, 23 Local 506 Chapel Hill, NC USA
Oct, 25 Rock N Roll Hotel Washington, DC USA
Oct, 26 The Space Hamden, CT USA
Oct, 27 Kung Fu Necktie Philadelphia, PA USA

Cheesy ass album title, but whatever. New Mono!

Posted by Anonymous | July 26, 2012 4:59 PM

Fucking awesome.

Posted by Anonymous | July 26, 2012 5:37 PM

I pre-ordered "You Are There" from Temporary Residence back in '06 and those fucks never sent it to me.

Posted by Anonymous | July 26, 2012 7:47 PM

Why lkkmotor so cheaper than any other seller?I bought one complete

Posted by Motorcycle parts | July 27, 2012 4:49 AM

"from Temporary Residence"

There was your problem.

Posted by Anonymous | July 27, 2012 12:00 PM

Why lkkmotor so cheaper than any other seller?I bought one complete

Posted by inchirieri auto romania | September 26, 2012 8:05 AM

Me to! I post to let people know how cool is this page. I don't know is about the money but is cool! I just wait until the next time!

Posted by Arab Ladies | September 27, 2012 11:13 PM

Very interesting article, I look forward to more research coming out regarding the remaining two thirds

Posted by Youtube | September 28, 2012 2:02 PM

I really like what you have got the following, really like accurately what you're revealing and how anyone condition the concept

Posted by free | October 5, 2012 12:53 PM

Why lkkmotor so cheaper than any other seller?I bought one complete

Posted by revealing | October 22, 2012 3:43 AM

This is the type of music my mom hates and I love. You can't make everyone happy.

Posted by ontario honey | November 7, 2012 7:20 PM

Posted by ice machine | November 30, 2012 10:10 PM

This is a very interesting article, and look forward to your future works better!

Posted by Sac chanel | December 1, 2012 3:33 AM

Posted by Gucci | December 11, 2012 2:41 AM

Glad to visit your blog, I look forward to more good articles and I think we all like to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us.

Posted by Sac chanel | December 30, 2012 1:13 AM

I appreciate you sharing this blog post. Will read on…

Posted by Lululemon Groove Pants | March 14, 2013 3:50 AM

Congress President and UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi, Marking the occasion of International Women's day, inaugurated a Women Medical College in Haryana.

Posted by Rahul Gandhi | March 15, 2013 11:22 AM

On 14 March, when Sonia Gandhi completes 15 uninterrupted years - a unique distinction - as the Congress president, she has a lot of things in her credit, from strengthening her party to giving a visionary guidance to the Congress-led coalition government at the Centre.

Posted by Sonia Gandhi | March 15, 2013 11:23 AM

Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, who is on a one-day visit to Amethi, laid the foundation stone for three national highway projects in his parliament constituency.

Posted by Priyanka Gandhi | March 15, 2013 11:23 AM

Posted by replica | March 27, 2013 5:38 AM

Posted by jordan | March 29, 2013 7:50 AM

Posted by airemax | March 29, 2013 7:51 AM

Why lkkmotor so cheaper than any other seller?I bought one complete

Posted by jordan femme | March 29, 2013 7:51 AM

Posted by basket jordan | March 29, 2013 7:52 AM

this is very good soil characteristic of them, I love it!

Posted by Manutenção Automotiva | April 17, 2013 12:48 PM

la ville tire son nom du temps de la guerre revolutionnaire. en plus de cela, ils auront facilement la tache de stocker, effectuer des inventaires, et la prestation de les articles a vos clients car ils offrent egalement des services dropshipping.

Posted by tn | April 24, 2013 10:36 PM

par ailleurs, etant donne qu'ils sont si mal a l'aise ou peut etre carrement douloureux, la prise de decision et d'efpourts pour se debarrasser des verrues plantaires devrait etre un brainer.

Posted by pas | April 24, 2013 10:37 PM

disclaimer pas: cet article est a titre inpourmatif seulement les inpourmations contenues dans cet article n'est pas un substitut a des conseils medicaux specifiques, il est recommande que vous cherchez un medecin pour le delibere medical....

Posted by cher | April 24, 2013 10:37 PM

que nous ne pouvons pas supposer que ce qui est bon pour nous est bon pour tout le monde. identifier les actions qui permettront d'eliminer ou de prevenir l'engorgement-Quelles actions menent aux resultats souhaites?

Posted by requin | April 24, 2013 10:38 PM

I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post . Also, I've shared your site in my social networks!

Posted by PTFE Rod | April 26, 2013 2:50 AM

You should fulfill the requirements for getting the approval. After that, then you can moving as you want.

Posted by somoregames.com | April 30, 2013 4:39 AM

our aim is to provide exceptional real estate service,we make sure every client is completely satisfied. Wether you are bying or selling a home, condominium, or a business in mississauga, Aamir Yaqoob can get the deal done. We are proudly the experts in mississauga real estate

Posted by real estate mississauga | May 30, 2013 9:52 AM

great article referring to this good topic. Can wish to inform me how long time this could take? Just because I am willing to complete the mini dissertation or may be it would be better to order the thesis.

Posted by guide pekin chine | June 23, 2013 11:06 PM

mono is great.

Posted by jordon | July 25, 2013 5:14 PM

Excellent article, good writer! i like it very much! my job is slip ring design.

Posted by slipring | September 10, 2013 7:04 AM

awesome and great music for all music lovers.

Posted by vue 8 residence | September 27, 2013 1:04 AM

remarkable music. great for all fans

Posted by inflora | October 10, 2013 11:24 AM